of December 31, 2019 No. 744
About some questions connected with the state information systems
According to articles 6 and 19 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About electronic control", articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve Requirements to procedure for creation, development, commissioning, operation and output from operation of the state information systems according to appendix.
2. Enter to the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About approval of Security requirements of information containing in databases of the state information systems" of November 21, 2017 No. 762 the following changes:
- to add item 4 after the words "State Committee of Information Technologies and Communications of the Kyrgyz Republic" with the words "together with the State committee of homeland security of the Kyrgyz Republic";
in Security requirements of information containing in databases of the state information systems approved by the above-stated resolution:
- Items 34, 37-42, 46-49 to recognize invalid;
- state Item 45 in the following edition:
"45. In case of commercial operation of information system of state body, local government body, organization monitoring of events of cyber security of information system of state body, local government body, organization and transfer of its results in monitoring system of ensuring cyber security of service (division) of response to computer incidents of authorized state body in the field of information technologies and electronic control and (or) authorized state body in the field of cyber security is provided.".
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of December 31, 2019 No. 744
1. These Requirements are developed according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About electronic control" and establish procedure for creation, development, commissioning, operation and output from operation of the state or municipal information systems by state bodies or local government bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - Requirements).
2. Provisions of these Requirements are obligatory for application by the state bodies, local government bodies, state and municipal companies, organizations and organizations financed from republican and/or local budgets, which are owners and/or operators of state/municipal information systems.
3. Provisions of these Requirements do not extend to the state and municipal information systems containing in the databases information carried to the state secrets according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic on the state secrets on networks of telecommunications of special purpose and/or the government, secret and encoded communication, information systems which are not part of the state infrastructure of electronic control.
4. Operation of the state or municipal information system without proper registration of the rights to use its components which are intellectual property items according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of protection of intellectual property is not allowed.
5. For the purposes of these Requirements the following terms and determinations are used:
- the state or municipal information system (further - information system) - set of the state bodies or local government bodies of information, information technologies and technical means providing its processing containing in databases;
- the owner of information system - the state body or local government body having within the powers established by the corresponding regulatory legal acts, right of possession and/or right to use by information system, which organized its creation and operation by means of acquisition of technical means, acquisitions or developments of information technologies, creation and maintaining databases;
- the operator of information system - public authority, local government body, physical person or legal entity, regardless of legal form and pattern of ownership to which the owner of information system assigns functions on its operation, and also technical and program maintenance on contractual basis;
- authorized body - authorized state body in the field of electronic control to which powers on rendering assistance to state bodies and local government bodies upon transition to electronic control are assigned, and also on development of requirements to feasibility statements, technical specifications, specifications on purchase (upgrade) of information systems and technologies for state bodies and local government bodies, the companies, organizations;
- the user of information system - the employee of state body, local government body, state or municipal company or organization having access to this system and using results of its functioning;
- functional testing is software testing for the purpose of check of feasibility of functional requirements, that is software capabilities in certain conditions to solve the problems necessary to users;
- the user interface - set of means, methods and rules of interaction (management, control, etc.) between elements of information system, providing information transfer between the user and hardware-software components of information system;
- check of ergonomics (usability testing) - the evaluation method of convenience of information system in use based on involvement of users as testers, testers and summing of outputs received from them;
- compatibility testing - type of nonfunctional testing which main objective is check of correct work of information system in certain environment which can include the following elements: hardware platform, operating system, browsers, different expansion of the screen;
- safety testing - assessment of software vulnerability to the different attacks;
- performance testing - testing which is held for the purpose of determination as the computing system or its part under certain loading quickly works;
- regression testing - the testing held by results of correction found defects and errors in work of information system and directed to showing - the corrected defect or error at the moment are not shown, and target functionality of information system is not broken;
- integration testing is kind of functional testing, that is the testing directed to identification of problems of interaction of separate components of information system.
6. Owner of information system:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.