of January 13, 2020 No. 5
About some questions of the organization of activities of the Ministry of Labour and social development of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of implementation of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About protection and protection against spousal assault", according to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of 10.03.2021 No. 88
2. Bring in the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the extreme number of staff of the ministries, administrative departments and other state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic" of August 22, 2011 No. 473 the following change:
in appendix 1 to the above-stated resolution:
- in Item 11 of figure "1502" and "97" to replace with figures "1507" and "102" respectively.
3. Ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of 10.03.2021 No. 88
4. To the Ministry of Labour and social development of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- bring the decisions into accord with this resolution;
- take the adequate measures following from this resolution.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of social development of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.