of November 27, 2019 No. 1074
Some questions of creation of hospital districts
According to part eleven of Article 35-2 of Bases of the legislation of Ukraine on health care the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve such which are applied:
2. To provide to Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, regional public administrations functioning of hospital districts according to the procedure, established by this resolution.
3. Recommend to Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, to regional public administrations to form hospital councils and be guided by Standard regulations on hospital council.
4. Declare invalid the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of November 30, 2016 No. 932 "About approval of the Procedure for creation of hospital districts" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2016, No. 99, the Art. 3218).
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of November 27, 2019 , No. 1074
1. This Procedure establishes the mechanism of creation, management and functioning of hospital districts.
2. Terms which are used in this Procedure have such value:
the hospital district is functional merging of the healthcare institutions located in the corresponding territory which provides provision secondary (specialized) and hospital stage of the emergency medical care to the population of such territory;
solvent network of suppliers of medical services - set of healthcare institutions and physical persons entrepreneurs who perform in the procedure established by the law economic activity on medical practice and have the functional capacities capable to provide provision of the high-quality, complex, continuous and oriented to the patient medical care according to social and demographic characteristics of the population, features of its resettlement in the corresponding territory;
functional capacities - the personnel availability with the appropriate educational, qualification level and material and technical resources meeting the requirements established by the legislation.
Other terms are applied in this Procedure in the value given in Bases of the legislation of Ukraine on health protection and other legal acts of Ukraine in health sector.
3. Hospital districts are created for the purpose of the organization of network of healthcare institutions in the territory of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and area by method which will allow to provide:
realization of state policy in the sphere of health protection;
systematic interaction between members of the hospital district, and also with suppliers of other types of medical care (primary, tertiary (highly specialized) medical care, palliative care and medical rehabilitation), pharmaceutical services;
gradual forming of effective network of suppliers of medical services for the guaranteed timely access of the population to services secondary (specialized) and hospital stage of the emergency medical care of proper quality;
effective use of resources of health care system and investments for development of effective network of suppliers of medical services;
transport availability of the healthcare institutions providing provision secondary (specialized) and hospital stage of the emergency medical care;
upgrade of system of provision secondary (specialized) and hospital stage of the emergency medical care.
4. Hospital districts are created according to the controling mechanism and functioning established by this Procedure.
5. Creation of hospital districts is performed on the basis of combination of the following principles:
safety and quality of medical care on the basis of evidential medicine;
timeliness of access to medical care;
cost efficiency which consists in ensuring the greatest possible quality of medical care on condition of rational and economical use of resources.
The controling mechanism in the hospital district
6. The hospital district is considered created and functions within the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, area.
The hospital district is not the separate organization-legal level of the organization of the executive authority, the separate legal entity or the subject of managing.
Members of the hospital district are bodies, authorized to manage municipal and State Healthcare Institutions, and also heads of private institutions of health care (in their consent) who provide provision secondary (specialized) and hospital stage of the emergency medical care within the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, areas.
7. Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, Regional State Administration for determination of problematic issues, coordination of actions, developments of offers and recommendations about realization at the level of the hospital district of state policy in health sector, and also on the organization of delivery of health care in the hospital district form hospital council as advisory advisory body under Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the Regional State Administrations.
8. Representatives of members of the hospital district, representatives of Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, the Regional State Administration, representatives of trade union associations and public associations which represent the interests of patients are part of hospital council (in coordination). The standard regulations on hospital council affirm the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
9. Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, Regional State Administration taking into account offers of hospital council develop the development plan for the hospital district from three to five years. The development plan for the hospital district affirms the chairman of the board of ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, chairmen of the Regional State Administrations in coordination with the Ministry of Health.
10. The development plan for the hospital district contains the following parts:
descriptive part of strategic development of the hospital district (the purpose, the analysis of the current situation in field of activity of the hospital district, strategic objectives, tasks, their communication with priorities of strategic development of the state, way of accomplishment of tasks and achievement of strategic objectives expected results);
the description of routes of patients within the hospital district (it is brought in type of the stand-alone program);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.