of December 30, 2019 No. 491
About rendering one-time financial support
Due to the celebration of the 75th anniversary of the victory of the Soviet people in the Great Patriotic War I decide:
1. Give one-time financial support to the receivers of pension who are constantly living in the Republic of Belarus from the Republic of Belarus and (or) from other states according to international treaties of the Republic of Belarus in the field of social (pension) security:
1.1. in the amount of 2500 rubles - to Heroes of the Soviet Union;
1.2. in the amount of 1700 rubles:
to the disabled people and participants of the Great Patriotic War, persons who were involved in fighting on protection of the Fatherland till September 3, 1945;
to persons who were involved as a part of special forming in mine clearing of the territories and objects after release from the German occupation in 1943-1945;
1.3. in the amount of 900 rubles:
to persons awarded with awards or medals of the USSR for dedicated work and faultless military service in the back in days of the Great Patriotic War;
to persons working at objects of air defense, local air defense, at construction of defensive works, sea bases, airfields and other military facilities within rear borders of the operating fronts on front sites iron and highways;
to persons working at the companies, in organizations and the organizations of the city of Leningrad during blockade from September 8, 1941 to January 27, 1944 and awarded with the medal "For Defense of Leningrad", and to persons awarded with sign to "The resident of besieged Leningrad";
1.4. in the amount of 700 rubles:
to members of families of the military personnel, guerrillas and underground workers, the died (dead), missing persons in days of the Great Patriotic War (to the spouses who did not enter new scrap, to handicapped children since the childhood (including adopted, adopted), to other dependents * which establishes increase in pension on the specified bases according to the legislation);
to the former prisoners of the fascist concentration camps, prisons, ghetto and other places of detention created by fascists and their allies in the years of World War II which establishes increase in pension on the specified basis according to the legislation;
to disabled people since the childhood owing to wound, contusions, mutilations connected with fighting in the period of the Great Patriotic War or with consequences of military operations.
* Other dependents are understood as brothers, sisters, grandsons, stepsons and stepdaughters if they became disabled people before achievement of 18 years, the receiving pensions on the occasion of loss of the supporter for military personnel, guerrillas and underground workers, the died (dead), missing persons in days of the Great Patriotic War.
2. In the presence of the right to rendering one-time financial support according to Item 1 of this Decree on several bases help is given on the basis providing the greatest payment.
3. Provide to the Ministry of Finance financing of expenses on rendering one-time financial support to persons determined in Item 1 of this Decree at the expense of means of the republican budget.
4. To the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection, the Ministry of Defence, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, Committee for State Security to provide payment from April 1 to May 1, 2020 to one-time financial support to persons determined in Item 1 of this Decree, according to the procedure, established by the legislation for pension payment.
President of the Republic of Belarus
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.