of December 30, 2019 No. KR DSM-152
About approval of the Standard of the organization of rendering the children's surgical help in the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to the subitem 6) Item 1 of article 7 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Standard of the organization of rendering the children's surgical help in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. To provide to department of the organization of medical care of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) within ten working days after state registration of this order submission to Legal department of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1) and 2) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan Aktayeva L. M.
Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 30, 2019, No. KR DSM-152
1. The standard of the organization of rendering the children's surgical help in the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the Standard) is developed according to the subitem 6) of Item 1 of article 7 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" (further - the Code).
2. This Standard establishes rules, the general principles and characteristics to the organization of delivery of health care to children and newborns in case of surgical pathology at the out-patient and polyclinic, stationary, hospital-replacing levels regardless of pattern of ownership and departmental accessory.
3. The terms and determinations used in this Standard:
1) the profile specialist - the health worker with the higher medical education having the certificate on certain specialty;
2) the portal of bureau of hospitalization - single system of electronic registration, accounting, processing and storage of the directions of patients for planned hospitalization in hospital within the guaranteed amount of free medical care;
3) the child - person who did not reach eighteen-year age (age of majority);
4) emergency medical service - medical care in case of sudden sharp diseases, injuries, sharp deterioration in the state of health, exacerbation of chronic diseases, without strong indications of threat of life of the patient;
5) emergency medical service (further - SMP) - is form of provision of medical care in case of the diseases and conditions requiring the emergency medical care for prevention of essential harm to health and (or) elimination of threat of life and also in need of transportation of bodies (part of bodies) for the subsequent transplantation;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.