It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On January 9, 2020 No. 7
of January 2, 2020 No. 1658
About system of the prevention and prevention of offenses of minors
Accepted by the Resolution MH MOPT of December 11, 2019, No. 1537
Approved by the Resolution MM MORT of December 25, 2019, No. 715
This Law governs the public relations connected with system of the prevention and prevention of offenses of minors.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
- system of the prevention and prevention of offenses of minors - complex of individual and collective activities of subjects of system of the prevention, prevention of offenses of minor and other state bodies, physical persons and legal entities, public amateur bodies which take part in activities in the field of the prevention and prevention of offenses of minors according to the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- subjects of system of the prevention and prevention of offenses of minors - the state bodies, physical persons and legal entities, public amateur bodies having powers according to the prevention and prevention of offenses of minors, identification and elimination of the reasons and conditions promoting their making according to the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- antisocial (illegal) actions of the minor - the actions of the minor which are expressed in occupation vagrancy, begging or prostitution, the use of drugs, tobacco, the psychotropic and stupefying substances, the alcoholic drinks and drinks made on their basis and also other actions violating the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of other persons and the state;
- individual prevention - the permanent activities of subjects of system of the prevention and prevention of offenses of minors providing development and realization of special measures according to the prevention of separate types of offenses and elimination - the reasons and conditions promoting their making and also
to identification and impact on certain category of the minors who made also offenses and also activities for timely identification of the minors and families which are in socially unsuccessful provision, the prevention of making of offenses and antisocial (illegal) actions by minors and activities for their further social and pedagogical rehabilitation;
- the neglected minor - the minor whose control over behavior is absent owing to non-execution or improper execution of obligations on his education, training and (or) content from parents or other persons replacing parents;
- homeless - the minor who was left without guardianship in connection with the death of the parents or persons replacing them with deprivation of parents of their parent rights, restriction of parents in their parent rights, recognition of parents incapacitated, disease of parents, long absence of parents, evasion of parents from education of children or from protection of their rights and interests;
- difficult - the minor who is systematically making offenses and antisocial (illegal) actions;
- persons replacing parents - the guardian, the custodian, adoptive parents, persons who on the basis of the agreement bring up the minor, other his legal representatives, organizations and other organizations in which the minor is on training and education;
- the minor - person under the age of of eighteen years;
- the minor who is in socially unsuccessful provision - the minor who is in the situation which is constituting danger to his life and health, or not meeting the requirements to his education and content which interfere with study and influence its moral development;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.