It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On January 9, 2020 No. 16
of January 2, 2020 No. 1668
About association of water users
Accepted by the Resolution MH MOPT of November 13, 2019, No. 1495
Approved by the Resolution MM MORT of December 25, 2019, No. 727
This Law determines the economic, organizational and legal basis of activities of association of water users and is aimed at providing water conservation and effective use of hydraulic engineering constructions in servicing zone.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
- association of water users - the non-profit and self-governed organization of water users based on membership, created voluntarily in certain territory for the purpose of collective, uses and contents of meliorative system of zone of servicing, providing irrigation water, coordination of activities, representation and protection of their common interests;
- members of association of water users are the water users having land use rights, located in the zone served by association of water users, the associations of water users recognizing the charter and which voluntarily entered it;
- hydraulic engineering constructions of zone of servicing of association of water users (further - hydraulic engineering constructions) the equipment, constructions and devices (water storage basins, dikes, bank protection constructions, channels and streams, pumping points, wells, pipelines and trays, collectors and drainages, other meliorative, and irrigational constructions and the equipment) intended for impact on water flow and amount of water, fence, delivery, processing and redistribution of water, protection of water and water objects from negative impacts, collection and dumping of the soil and used waters;
- water users - the physical and (or) legal entities using water and water objects based on the agreement or special permission;
- the membership fee - the money deposited by each member of association of water users as confirmation of the membership, the associations aimed at providing activities;
- rate for water delivery services - the amount, yu paid by water users for the delivered amount of water which size is established according to the procedure, provided by regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- zone of servicing of association of water users (further - servicing zone) - certain geographical territory where the association of water users is performed water delivery services;
- the plan of water use - the document establishing amount, procedure and submission due dates of irrigation water to water users taking into account structure of the irrigated acreage and regulations of watering;
- meliorative system of zone of servicing - complex of the interconnected hydraulic engineering constructions of association of the water users in zone of servicing intended for irrigation, collection and dumping soil and the used waters.
The legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan on association of water users is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan and consists of this Law, other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also the international legal acts recognized by Tajikistan.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.