of December 4, 2019 No. 1050
About approval of the Procedure for sales of goods on customs auctions, Dutch auctions and recognition voided some resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine
According to part nine of Article 243 of the Customs code of Ukraine the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Procedure for sales of goods on customs auctions, Dutch auctions which is applied.
2. Determine the state company "Prozorro. Sales" which belongs to the sphere of management of the Ministry of development of economy, trade and agricultural industry responsible for ensuring functioning of electronic trading system for sales of goods on customs auctions and Dutch auctions - the administrator of electronic trading system.
3. Bring in the Accounting treatment, storages, estimates of the seized and other property which carries over the state, and the order it, No. 1340 approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 25, 1998 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 1998, No. 34, of Art. 1280; 2016, No. 91, the Art. 2967), changes which are applied.
4. Recognize invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 4, 2019 , No. 1050
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of sales of goods on customs auctions, Dutch auctions.
2. Sales of goods on customs auctions and Dutch auctions is performed in electronic trading system.
3. Action of this Procedure extends to the goods specified in parts one, the fourth - the sixth Article 243 of the Customs code of Ukraine, the cost of one accounting unit (or united in one lot) who are exceeded by 5 minimum sizes of the salary established for January 1 of the corresponding year and also vehicles, air, ocean and river crafts irrespective of their cost.
4. Sales of goods, specified in part two of Article 243 of the Customs code of Ukraine, is performed according to the procedure, the established legislation on enforcement proceeding.
5. Terms which are used in this Procedure have such value:
the administrator of electronic trading system (further - the administrator of electronic system) - the legal entity responsible for functioning of electronic trading system determined by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and authorized on implementation of the actions for maintenance of program and technical supply of the central database of electronic trading system, preserving and data protection containing in it, servicing of system, ensuring uninterruptedness of work and access for users to system. The administrator of electronic system cannot be the owner, the founder or the connected person with face of the operator of an electronic trading platform. Combination of functions of the administrator of electronic system and the operator of an electronic trading platform is forbidden;
remuneration - the cash amount in the amount of 5 percent from lot selling price which is subject to payment to the operator of an electronic trading platform which is paid by the winner of electronic auction in addition to the amount of means offered them for each acquired lot;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.