of November 11, 2003 No. 497
About approval of the Regulations on licensing of tourist activities
According to article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About licensing of separate types of activity" the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
Regulations on licensing of tourist activities according to appendix.
2. Commissions of the Cabinet of Ministers on licensing of tourist activities:
in two weeks to develop and approve regulations on the Commission;
to carry out inventory count of the licenses granted before entry into force of this resolution to two-month time, to provide reduction of license agreements in compliance with requirements of the Regulations on licensing of tourist activities approved by this resolution.
3. In paragraph one of Item 8 of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 8, 1998 No. 346 "About enhancement of the organization of activities of the tourist organizations" (1998, No. 8, the Art. 29) the words "on licensing in the field of tourism" shall be replaced with words the joint venture of the Republic of Uzbekistan "on licensing of tourist activities".
4. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Azizkhodzhayev A. A.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of November 11, 2003 No. 497
1. This Provision determines procedure for licensing of tourist activities.
2. Activities for the organization of travel and the related services according to requirements of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About tourism" and other acts of the legislation belong to tourist activities.
Tourist activities are performed by rendering the following types of tourist services:
hotel services - services in ensuring temporary residence and food of consumers (lodgers) in means of placement (hotel farms, tourist complexes, tourist centers, rest areas, boarding houses, campings, motels, yurtovy the camp, the national guest houses and other objects placing tourists for the term of at least one spending the night);
tour operator services - services in the organization of the tourist travel in certain route to specific terms provided with complex or part of tourist services (booking, placement, transportation, food, recreation, excursions and other services) in accordance with the terms of the agreement on rendering tourist services;
excursion services - services in the organization of excursions accompanied by the guide (guide) along previously constituted routes for the purpose of acquaintance with the objects capable to satisfy spiritual, intellectual, business and other needs of tourists;
3. Decisions on issue of licenses, cancellation of the license, and also its cancellation and renewal are accepted by the Commission of the Cabinet of Ministers on licensing of tourist activities (further - the Commission).
Functions of working body of the Commission are performed by the Uzbekturizm National company (further - working body).
4. The legal entity or physical person which filed in working body petition for licensing for implementation of the licensed type of activity can be the license applicant. At the same time to physical person the license only for the right of rendering excursion services is granted.
To legal entities according to their statement the license is granted:
on rendering one or several types of tourist services;
on rendering tour operator services within the Republic of Uzbekistan for citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and also persons without citizenship who are constantly living in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - internal tourism).
The license for the right of implementation of tour operator services grants also the right to implementation of excursion services.
5. On the right of implementation of tourist activities standard (simple) licenses are granted.
6. The license for the right of implementation of tourist activities is granted without restriction of effective period.
7. Licensed requirements and conditions when implementing tourist activities are:
a) obligatory compliance with law about tourism, international standards and standards of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the field of tourism;
b) availability in staff of the legal entity at least one worker having the qualification certificate issued in accordance with the established procedure by working body;
c) receipt of the legal entity by the worker and guides (guides) of the qualification certificate is at least once in 2 years issued according to the procedure, established by working body;
d) availability of own or leased room for the rendering tourist services conforming to the requirements established by the legislation;
e) availability of the created authorized fund in at least 400-fold size of minimum wage;
e) passing of the certification of tourist services performed by working body or the subordinated organization authorized by it according to the procedure, established by working body;
g) rendering tourist services only after the conclusion with the client of the agreement (contract) conforming to requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
h) bringing in accordance with the established procedure to each tourist of exhaustive information on features of departure, entrance and stay in foreign state, about specifics of behavior during tourist trip and other rules of stay in each specific country;
i) provision to the client of complete and exhaustive information about operating mode of the licensee, its postal address, availability of the license, certificates on the services which are subject to obligatory certification, surname, name and middle name of the officials responsible for maintaining the specific directions of tourist activities (the guide (guide));
j) availability of system of safety of tourists, rendering medical and other care in case of injury rate, disease and other cases;
k) payment of tourist collection, in the cases, terms and the sizes established by the legislation.
Requirements of subitems "g", "d" and "l" do not extend to guides (guides).
The family companies intending to render only hotel services - shall have the authorized capital equal established by the legislation for family companies.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.