It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On January 7, 2020 No. 1
of January 2, 2020 No. 1655
About counteraction to extremism
Accepted by the Resolution MH MOPT of November 28, 2019, No. 1516
Approved by the Resolution MM MORT of December 25, 2019, No. 714
This Law determines the organizational and legal basis of counteraction to extremism for the purpose of protection of rights and freedoms of man and citizen, bases of the constitutional system, ensuring sovereignty, integrity and safety of the Republic of Tajikistan.
In this Law the following basic concepts are applied:
- extremism is the expression of ideology and extremist activities directed to the solution of political, public, social, ethnic, racial, regional and religious affairs in the violent way and other illegal actions;
- extremist activities - activities of political parties, public or religious associations, mass media or other organizations, including international organizations and physical persons for planning, the organization, preparation and making of the actions directed to making of extremist activities, instability of homeland security and defense capability of the state, and also the public calls for violent capture of the government or violent change of the constitutional system and action directed to initiation of race, racial, regional or religious strife or discord;
- financing of extremism - direct or indirect provision, collection of property and means for the purpose of complete or their partial use for planning, the organization and making of extremist actions and actions of extremist nature, for support of extremist activities or understanding that these means are intended for these purposes;
- the extremist organization - organized group of persons, political parties, public, religious or other organizations concerning which there is judgment which took legal effect about liquidation or you will lock activities in connection with implementation of extremist activities;
- extremist materials - the documents and information on all types of carriers containing ideology of extremism or calling, justifying or proving implementation of extremist activities;
- the document - the material carrier with information fixed on it in any form in the form of the handwritten or printing text (leaflets, literature, magazines, newspapers and brochures), sound recording, the image or combination (photographic materials, filmings, videos, audio and video of record) which has the details allowing to identify it and containing ideology of extremism or calling, justifying or proving implementation of extremist activities;
- counteraction to extremism - the activities of state bodies, local government bodies of settlements and villages and their officials, and also other legal entities directed to protection of bases of the constitutional system, rights and freedoms of man and citizen, ensuring sovereignty, territorial integrity and safety of the state, identification of the reasons and conditions promoting manifestations of extremism, and also directed to the prevention, identification, prevention, suppression, the termination of extremist activities and liquidation of their consequences;
- crimes of extremist nature - the committed guilty socially dangerous act (action or failure to act) based on political, public, social, national, racial, ideological, regional and religious hostility for the purpose of infringement of rights and freedoms of man and citizen, harming of public safety, to bases of the constitutional system, and also the world and the international security, prohibited by the Criminal code of the Republic of Tajikistan under the threat of punishment application;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.