of November 27, 2019 No. 976
Some questions of the Single system of processing of addresses
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve such which are applied:
Order of interaction of Office of the President of Ukraine, the state collegiate organs, executive bodies, the Secretariat of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and public institution "Government contact center" on ensuring proper response to addresses which arrive on means of telephone communication and with use of the Internet;
2. Recommend to local government bodies to be guided under the organization of processing of addresses of citizens, physical persons entrepreneurs, the companies, organizations, the organizations and other local government bodies by this resolution.
3. Recognize invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of November 27, 2019 No. 976
1. This Provision determines procedure for functioning of the Single system of processing of addresses (further - the Single system).
The single system consists of subjects which by telecommunication provide by the principle of "single window" proper reaction of executive bodies, the Secretariat of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, Office of the President of Ukraine, the state collegiate organs (further - bodies), on addresses of citizens, physical persons entrepreneurs, the companies, organizations, organizations, local government bodies.
Treat subjects of the Single system public institution "Government contact center" (further - Government contact center), regional contact centers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, areas, of Kiev and Sevastopol (further - regional contact centers), contact centers and information telephone lines of executive bodies, the Secretariat of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, the state collegiate organs, reception of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
2. Financing of works on creation and ensuring functioning of the Single system is performed at the expense of means of the government budget, local budgets.
3. The terms used in this Provision have such value:
1) the applicant - the citizen, physical person entrepreneur, the company, organization, the organization, local government body;
2) the address - the offer (note), the statement (petition), the claim which arrived from the applicant to subjects of the Single system by telecommunication;
3) software and hardware complex of the Single system - the set of program technical means consisting of hardware and program elements which provide functioning of the Single system;
4) contact center - organization, the organization or structural division to which the body assigns functions on acceptance, preliminary consideration and registration of the arrived addresses by telecommunication, consultation and informing applicants, sending addresses to divisions of body and other bodies according to competence for consideration on the merits of the raised questions;
5) users of software and hardware complex of the Single system are subjects of the Single system, bodies, the companies, organizations and the organizations to which in the procedure established by Government contact center the individual access code to the Single electronic database of addresses is provided.
4. Main objective of functioning of the Single system are:
1) assistance to enhancement of work of bodies with addresses;
2) ensuring rapid response to socially important problems which rise in addresses;
3) studying of public opinion concerning the main activities of bodies;
4) assistance to increase in efficiency of public administration, quality of training and decision making according to the solution of socially important problems taking into account opinion of the public.
5. The main objectives of the Single system are:
1) adoption of addresses;
2) registration and preliminary consideration of addresses;
3) transfer of addresses to bodies or their structural divisions according to competence for consideration and permission on the substance of the raised questions;
4) carrying out the analysis of results of consideration of addresses by bodies according to their competence;
5) carrying out monitoring and analysis of public opinion;
6) informing applicants concerning legislation regulations, provision of necessary consulting services and explanations on the questions having important social significance based on the information and consulting materials provided in accordance with the established procedure to Government contact center by bodies.
6. Government contact center:
1) is coordinated by activities of subjects of the Single system;
2) accepts the addresses which arrived on funds of telephone communication for government "hot line" or with use of the Internet through the website of Government contact center, the Single web portal of executive bodies, the website of Official Internet representation of the President of Ukraine or in paper form and performs registration, preliminary consideration and transfer to bodies according to competence;
3) provides necessary explanations, reference information on means of telephone communication or with use of the Internet, and also answers to addresses on the questions which are not requiring consideration by bodies;
4) is informed by the public on functioning of the Single system;
5) finds on analysis results of addresses the problematic issues of state policy requiring acceptance of management decisions and also questions which can cause social tension in society, and informs on it bodies;
6) is carried out by monitoring of consideration of addresses by bodies and will promulgate the relevant information on the website of Government contact center;
7) is carried out by the analysis of addresses for the purpose of forming of base of standard explanations and provision of the standard reference information available through the website of Government contact center;
8) provides generalization and placement on the website of Government contact center of base of the directory materials containing addresses, phone numbers of regional information centers, information telephone lines of executive bodies, state collegiate organs, graphics of their work and other information;
9) is provided by functioning of the Single electronic database of addresses;
10) will be organized by holding of conferences, seminars, trainings, and also performs methodical providing users of software and hardware complex of the Single system;
11) will be organized by carrying out teleconferences, TV and broadcasts with participation of authorized representatives of executive bodies, state collegiate organs;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.