of June 13, 2001 No. 211-II
About tourist activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan
This Law determines legal, economic, social, organizational basis of tourist activities as one of industries of economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) social tourism - the tourism type fully or partially performed at the expense of means of the employer and (or) other third parties, providing availability of tourist services to disabled people, lower-income strata;
1-1) tourism for children and young people - the tourism type performed for groups of children and youth in the form of campaigns, expeditions, trips, excursions;
2) the guide (guide-interpreter) - professionally prepared physical person rendering excursion and information, organizational services to tourists on acquaintance with tourist resources in the country (place) of temporary stay;
2-1) religious tourism - the tourism type assuming making of pilgrimage and rituals in the country (place) of temporary stay;
2-2) medical tourism - the tourism type assuming combination of rest with receipt of specialized medical care, including high-technology medical services outside the place of residence;
2-3) event tourism - the tourism type assuming visit of sporting and spectacular cultural events;
3) tourism amateur - the travel with use of active methods of movement organized by tourists independently;
3-1) insurance certificate - the document testimonial of availability of the operating insurance protection concerning insured and containing information on insurance coverage conditions on the insurance risks accepted on insurance, drawn up by the insurer in confirmation of the signed insurance contract (insurance policy);
4) tour - the complex of tourist services including travel along certain route within certain terms;
5) tourism - travel of physical persons lasting from twenty four hours up to one year or is less than twenty four hours, but with spending the night for the purpose of, not connected with paid activities in the country (place) of temporary stay;
6) the instructor of tourism - professionally prepared physical person having the corresponding qualification and experience of passing of tourist routes;
7) the tourist - the physical person visiting the country (place) of temporary stay from twenty four hours to one year and performing at least one spending the night in it (in it) in improving, cognitive, professional and business, sports, religious and other purposes without occupation paid activities;
8) locations of tourists - the hotels, motels, campings, tourist centers, guest houses, rest houses, boarding houses and other buildings and constructions used for accommodation of tourists and their servicing;
9) tourist agency activities (tourist's agency activities) - business activity of physical and (or) legal entities on promotion and realization of the tourist product created by tour operator (further - the travel agent);
10) the tourist voucher - the document confirming the tourist's right to the services which are part of tour, and the fact of their payment;
11) the tourist permit - the document confirming the right to complex of tourist services;
12) tourist activities - business activity of physical persons or legal entities on provision of tourist services;
13) tourist services - the services necessary for requirements satisfaction of the tourist provided during its travel and with respect thereto by travel (placement, transportation, food, excursions, services of instructors of tourism, guides (guide-interpreters), and other services provided by the contract for tourist servicing, rendered depending on purposes of visit;
14) the contract for tourist servicing - the agreement between person performing tourist activities and the tourist on paid rendering tourist services;
15) persons performing tourist activities - travel agents, tour operators, instructors of tourism, and also the rendering tourist services independently guides (guide-interpreters), guides;
16) No. 269-V ZRK is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 29.12.2014
17) tourist route - the transit of the tourist representing the list of all geographical Items, the subjects to visit planned for passing, survey (during the travel) in cognitive, sports, esthetic or other purposes;
18) the state register of tourist routes and tracks - the document of accounting of tourist routes and tracks;
19) tourist operator activities (tour operator activities) - business activity of the physical and (or) legal entities having the license for this type of activity on forming of tourist product, its promotion and realization to tourist agents and tourists, and also on promotion and realization of the tourist product created by the nonresident of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - tour operator);
20) tourist product - set of the tourist services sufficient for requirements satisfaction of the tourist during the travel;
21) promotion of tourist product - package of measures (advertizing, participation in specialized exhibitions and fairs, the organization of tourist information centers for realization of tourist products, the edition and distribution of the catalogs, booklets) directed to rendering tourist services;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.