of December 24, 2019 No. 457
About approval of Rules of subsidizing of coupon remuneration on bonds
According to the subitem 41) Item 1 of article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 8, 2005 "About state regulation of development of agro-industrial complex and the rural territories", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of subsidizing of coupon remuneration on bonds.
2. To provide to department of investment policy of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan after its official publication.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 24, 2019 No. 457
1. These rules of subsidizing of coupon remuneration on bonds (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 41) of Item 1 of article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 8, 2005 "About state regulation of development of agro-industrial complex and the rural territories" and determine procedure for subsidizing of coupon remuneration by bonds for the account and within the means provided in the republican budget for the corresponding financial year.
2. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) authorized body in the field of development of agro-industrial complex - the state body performing state regulation in the field of development of agro-industrial complex;
2) system of registers of security holders - set of information about the issuer, the issued securities and their holders providing identification of holders of the rights on issued securities to certain timepoint, registration of security transactions, and also nature of the registered restrictions for the address or implementation of the rights on these securities, and other data according to regulatory legal act of authorized body according to the subitem 9) article 1 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 2, 2003 "About the security market";
3) working body - the structural division of local executive body of the capital performing functions in the field of state regulation of development of agro-industrial complex and entrepreneurship;
4) the agreement - the written agreement signed between the issuer and working body in paper form, providing procedure and conditions of transfer of subsidies;
5) stock exchange - the legal entity created in form of business of joint-stock company which at least twenty five percent from total quantity of voting shares belong to authorized body, the performing organizational and technical supply of the biddings by their direct carrying out with use of trade systems of this organizer of the biddings;
6) coupon remuneration on bonds - remuneration on bonds expressed percentage of nominal value of bonds;
7) the prospectus of bond issue (further - the Prospectus) - the document containing the information about the issuer, its financial condition assumed to sale of bonds, release amount, the number of bonds in release, the procedure and procedure for their release, placement, the address, payment of rate of remuneration, repayment and other information which can influence the decision of the potential holder on bond purchase;
8) bonded loan - the bonds issued by the issuer and included in the official listing of securities of Stock exchange;
9) the bondholder - the legal entity registered in system of accounting of the Central depositary, having rights on bonds;
10) the request for subsidizing - the request of the issuer for payment of subsidized part of coupon remuneration on bonded loan in paper form in form according to appendix 2 to these rules;
11) remuneration rate - the amount of remuneration expressed as a percentage provided by the prospectus of bond issue and which is subject to payment on periodic basis to the bondholder for use of the money received by the issuer owing to placement of bonds;
12) the offer - the proposal of the issuer on agreement signature in paper form in form according to appendix 1 to these rules;
13) the issuer - the national managing holding in the sphere of agro-industrial complex performing bond issue.
3. Subsidies intend for cost recovery of the issuer on payment of part of coupon remuneration on bonds by the issued issuer.
4. Subsidizing of coupon remuneration on the bonded loan for the total amount of 120 billion tenges attracted till November 1, 2018 is performed with the following provisions:
1) subsidizing constitutes 4, % (four whole, seven 100-th) annual from the total amount of bonded loan;
2) repayment period of bonded loan - according to Prospectus conditions.
5. Subsidizing of coupon remuneration on the bonded loan for the total amount of 450 billion tenges attracted later
On November 1, 2018, it is performed with the following provisions:
1) subsidizing constitutes 4, % (four whole, seven 100-th) annual from part of total amount of bonded loan, in the amount of 279, 4 billion tenges;
2) subsidizing constitutes % 9,9 (nine whole, nine tenth) annual from part of total amount of bonded loan, in the amount of 170, 6 billion tenges;
3) repayment period of bonded loan - according to Prospectus conditions.
6. Subsidizing is performed based on the Prospectus, the certificate on state registration of bond issue and the statement from system of registers of security holders for date of primary placement of bonds.
7. Subsidies are charged from date of issue of bonds by the issuer before period end date of the circulation of bonds.
8. In case of change of conditions of bonded loan, the amount of subsidies which is earlier approved and added by years does not increase.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.