of December 4, 2019 No. 987
Some questions of fee, connected with payment and delivery of pensions and money allowances
According to article 13 of the Law of Ukraine "About the prices and pricing" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Establish the following rates for fee, connected with payment and delivery of pensions and money allowances to the population in cash form:
in the city - 1,15 of percent of the amount of the corresponding payment;
in the village, the settlement of city type - 2,3 of percent of the amount of the corresponding payment.
2. Make changes which are applied to resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
3. To the ministry of infrastructure to bring own regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 4, 2019 No. 987
1. The subitem "v" of Item 2 appendices to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 25, 1996 No. 1548 "About establishment of powers of executive bodies and executive bodies of city councils concerning price regulation (rates)" (ZP of Ukraine, 1996, No. 21, Art. 596; Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2004, No. 52, Art. 3452; 2012, 96, the Art. 3874) to exclude No.
2. The paragraph of the seventh of the subitem 33 of item 4 of the Regulations on the Ministry of infrastructure of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of June 30, 2015 No. 460 (Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2015, No. 54, Art. 1755), to exclude.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.