It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Moldova
On November 22, 2019 No. 1504
of November 20, 2019 No. 525-O
About approval of the Instruction about order of registration and withdrawal of registration of exporters in/from system of the registered exporters
For the purpose of assistance to foreign trade and simplification of the procedure of certification of preferential goods origin, based on Article 12 of the Customs code of the Republic of Moldova No. 1149/2000 (it is repeatedly published in the Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, special release of January 1, 2007), Item 41 of the Regulations on filling, the certificate, issue and the subsequent verification of preferential certificates of origin of goods approved by the Order of the Government No. 761/2014 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2014, Art. No. 275-281, 809), with subsequent changes, Items 7 and 8 of the Regulations on the organization and functioning of Customs Service approved by the Order of the Government No. 4/2007 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2007, Art. No. 3-5, 15), with subsequent changes: I ORDER:
2. To assign execution of this order to customs bureaus and management of customs value, classification and goods origin.
3. To chiefs of customs bureaus to bring requirements of this order to the attention of customs employees, customs brokers and customs applicants.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on department of the income and customs control.
Acting director of Customs Service
Approved by the Order of the director of Customs Service of the Republic of Moldova of November 20, 2019 No. 525-O
The instruction about order of registration and withdrawal of registration of exporters in/from system of the registered exporters (further - the Instruction) states Art. 37 (21) and (22) the Delegated regulations (EU) No. 2015/2446 of the Commission of the July 28, 2015 supplementing Regulations (EU) with No. 952/2013 of the European parliament and Council about establishment of the Customs code of the Union published in the Official magazine of the European Union by L 343 of December 29, 2015 with the last changes made No. 2019/1143 of the Commission Delegated by regulations (EU) of March 14, 2019 and the Art. 80, 86 (2) and (3), 89, 91, appendix 22-06, appendix 22-07 to Regulations about enforcement (EU) 2015/2447 Commissions of November 24, 2015 about establishment of rules of enforcement of separate provisions of Regulations (EU) No. 952/2013 of the European parliament and Council about establishment of the Customs code of the Union, the European Union published in the Official magazine L 343 of December 29, 2015, with the last changes made by Regulations about enforcement (EU) No. 2019/444 of the Commission of March 14, 2019.
1. This instruction determines order of registration and withdrawal of registration of exporters in/from system of the registered exporters.
2. For the purpose of this Instruction the following concepts mean:
1) system of the registered exporters (further - the REX system) – the system of registration of exporters, representatives developed by the European commission to certify preferential goods origin, exported to the countries which recognized the Republic of Moldova as the country user, in the context of the General preferential system (further - SGP);
2) the registered exporter – the person who is resident of the Republic of Moldova and registered in Customs Service for the purpose of commodity export within SGP;
3) the certificate of origin – the evidence of origin produced by the exporter of goods which specifies compliance of the goods containing in the certificate to rules of origin of SGP.
3. The central office of Customs service (further - TsATS) registers in the REX system of the exporters answering to the following conditions:
Transactions on preferential export to the countries applying the REX system in relation to the Republic of Moldova - the Swiss Confederation and the Kingdom of Norway perform or intend to perform 1);
2) proving compliance exported or subject to commodity export to the rules of origin provided by SGP;
3) provide to Customs Service access to all documents which confirm preferential goods origin, including to accounting documents, to information system of accounting of customs transactions and to production process for check preferential goods origin;
4) are not subject of the procedure of insolvency.
4. The exporter which addresses for registration in the REX system submits to TsATS the application for registration (further - the statement) concerning registration or modification of earlier carried out registration according to appendix No. l to this Instruction.
5. The statement is followed by the copies certified by the signature of the director or authorized person, the following documents:
1) constituent documents of the exporter;
2) the description of engineering procedure of receipt of the end products intended for export for the purpose of confirmation preferential origin;
3) the proofs of preferential origin provided for components and materials when importing or placing under preferential customs regime if in case of production of the exported goods such components or materials were used;
4) the documents accompanying finished goods when exporting or placing under preferential customs regime performed earlier;
5) supporting documents which are not provided in the subitems 1)-4) which are available for the exporter and showing stated in the application.
6. The application is considered by TsATS no more than 30 working days from the date of its registration.
7. After registration of a statement of TsATS checks:
1) correctness of filling of the statement;
2) observance of conditions of item 3;
3) observance of the rules of origin applied within SGP;
4) other aspects connected using rules of preferential goods origin including by accomplishment of the actions provided in item 40 of the Regulations on filling, the certificate, issue and the subsequent verification of preferential certificates of origin of goods approved by the Order of the Government No. 761/2014.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.