of December 20, 2019 No. 880
About procedure for information exchange in national segment of the Republic of Belarus
According to the paragraph the second Item 3 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of September 18, 2019 "About features of use of national network segment the Internet" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 350
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of December 20, 2019 No. 880
1. This Provision governs the relations connected with procedure of information exchange in national segment of the Republic of Belarus of the integrated information system of the Eurasian Economic Union (further - national segment).
2. For the purposes of this provision terms and their determinations in the values defined by the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014 and also the following terms and their determinations are applied:
the integration gateway of national segment - the complex of software providing interface of national segments and integration segment of the Eurasian economic commission to national segment;
the software of information exchange - the software developed within the action 15 "Creation of national segment of the integrated information system of the Eurasian Economic Union" of the subprogramme 2 "Informatization infrastructure" of the State program of development of the digital economy and information society for 2016-2020 approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of March 23, 2016 No. 235, the providing information exchange of subjects of the information relations via the integration gateway of national segment.
3. In the Republic of Belarus information exchange within the integrated information system of the Eurasian Economic Union is provided through the national segment which is infrastructure of such interaction and allowing in addition:
connect information resources (systems) of subjects of the information relations to integration platform of the integrated information system of the Eurasian Economic Union, including for the purposes of realization of general processes;
transmit electronic messages and (or) electronic documents through single point of information transfer;
realize functions of the confidential third party;
exercise control of information processes and their monitoring;
fulfill requirements for protection of the transferred (obtained) information within national segment.
In the cases provided by acts of the legislation of the Republic of Belarus, the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014, other international treaties of the Republic of Belarus, acts constituting the right of the Eurasian Economic Union, the national segment can be used for implementation of other information exchange.
4. The main functional parts of national segment providing implementation of information exchange in national segment are:
software of information exchange;
integration gateway of national segment;
the program (hardware-software) complex performing functions of service of the confidential third party.
5. For the organization of information exchange through national segment subjects of information relations perform connection to it and holding organizational and technical actions according to the agreement signed with the authorized operator of the integration gateway of national segment. Essential conditions of such agreement are:
connection taking into account the requirements to the organization of interstate information exchange determined by the Eurasian economic commission;
conducting testing of information exchange.
6. Interstate information exchange in the automatic and (or) automated mode, necessary for the subsequent information transfer electronically with use of national segment, will be organized by means of nation-wide automated information system if other is not provided by legal acts and (or) resolutions of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.