of October 23, 2019 No. 970
About approval of the Procedure (detailed rules) for organic production and turnover of organic products
According to part two of article 13 of the Law of Ukraine "About the basic principles and requirements to organic production, turnover and marking of organic products" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Procedure (detailed rules) for organic production and turnover of organic products which is applied.
2. Recognize invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of October 23, 2019, No. 970
1. This Procedure determines detailed rules of organic production and turnover of organic products of such industries of organic production:
organic crop production (in particular seed farming and cultivation of seedling);
organic livestock production (including poultry farming, beekeeping);
organic gribovodstvo (in particular cultivation of organic yeast);
production of organic seaweed;
production of organic foodstuff (in particular organic winemaking);
production of organic forages;
procurement of organic objects of flora.
2. In this Procedure terms are used in such value:
1) production of organic seaweed - collection in natural environment of seaweed or their cultivation in the water circle separated water object (its part) by barriers or in artificial reservoirs and preprocessing for the further address;
2) the entering products - the material resources used by the operator according to the legislation in the field of organic production, turnover and marking of organic products, but which are not made on capacities of the operator;
3) economy - all capacities which are under single management for the purposes of cultivation of live animals and/or production of not processed agricultural products.
Other terms are used in the value given in the Laws of Ukraine "About the basic principles and requirements to organic production, turnover and marking of organic products", "About veterinary medicine", "About fauna", "About safety and hygiene of forages", "About environmental impact assessment", "About the by-products of animal origin which are not intended for consumption by the person".
2-1. Each operator keeps the general and industry description of the activities.
1) activities of the operator with indication of and the description of all its capacities, including the capacities used for acceptance, processing, packaging/repacking, marking / remarking and storage of products;
2) product assortment which is made by the operator and/or which is in circulation within category concerning which the operator intends to certify organic production and/or turnover of organic products;
3) measures which are undertaken and provided by the operator for compliance with law in the field of organic production, turnover and marking of organic products and/or decrease in contamination hazard of organic products the prohibited substances or products;
4) measures which are accepted and/or provided by the operator for prevention of mixing or substitution of organic products inorganic;
5) the production methods (engineering procedures) applied and/or are provided by the operator;
6) transportations of products, including type of the vehicle and type of packaging.
In case of import of organic products the first consignee shall include in addition in the general description information concerning capacities which are used for acceptance and storage of organic products.
In case of attraction to rendering separate services (performance of works) the third parties, including on the "turn-key" basis (to be provided) necessary for organic production and/or the address of organic products, the general description also includes:
the list of the third parties with the description of their activities and specifying of certification bodies with which such persons signed the contract for carrying out certification, and their consent;
all practical measures which are taken for providing the effective control system behind products which the operator places in the market.
The operator applies to the general description:
for agricultural holdings and places of collection of organic objects of flora - in the presence date of the termination of use on the corresponding parcels of land of substances, others, than those that are specified in the list of substances (ingredients, components) which are allowed to be used in the course of organic production and are permitted to use in maximum permissible quantities the approved Minagropolitiki (further - the list of substances (ingredients, components);
the list of substances from the list of substances (ingredients, components) and/or other substances (ingredients, components) which the operator used within the last calendar year and planned by it to use next calendar year;
in the presence of the signed contract with other certification body and/or body of foreign certification - the name of certification body and/or body foreign certifications with indication of the respective area of organic production and/or turnover of organic products.
2-3. The industry description on industries of organic production is constituted by the operator taking into account the requirements determined by this Procedure.
The industry description of the operator performing turnover of organic products regarding import includes:
product assortment which is imported on customs area of Ukraine;
the description of all capacities which are used for storage of products before its delivery to the first consignee;
the list of suppliers of organic products which are imported on customs area of Ukraine;
copies of the certificates certifying organic production and turnover of such organic products, issued by body of foreign certification and certification body.
2-4. The operator can add to the description of the operator any other information confirming observance of the legislation by it in the field of organic production, turnover and marking of organic products and which can be necessary for certification of organic production.
The description of the operator upon the demand of certification body joins the other information confirming observance of the legislation by the operator in the field of organic production, turnover and marking of organic products and which is necessary for certification of organic production.
2-5. The operator shall conduct in electronic or paper form registers in the respective area of organic production and/or turnover of products. The register is stored in rooms of the corresponding capacity and is provided upon the demand of certification body.
2-6. Each operator shall store and provide the following documentation upon the demand of certification body:
in case of organic production and turnover of organic products - registers and other records concerning production, purchase, acceptance and storage of products, transport and payment documents for the delivered goods / the rendered services;
in case of the address of organic products - transport and payment documents for the delivered organic products, certificates confirming compliance of organic production and/or turnover of organic products to requirements of the legislation in the field of organic production, turnover and marking of organic products;
in case of the address of organic products regarding import - transport and payment documents on the imported products, the certificate certifying organic production and/or turnover of such organic products in the State of origin, the certificate confirming compliance of the address of such products to requirements of the legislation in the field of organic production, turnover and marking of organic products, customs papers.
Information in the relation belongs to records on production, purchase, acceptance and storage of products:
confirmations of department organic from inorganic production;
amount of collected seaweed which confirms that all harvest meets the requirements of organic production and does not exceed the set collection limits, - in case of collection of organic seaweed on joint (total area) with inorganic;
places, time and method of collection of wild landing material - in case of production of clams;
availability of internal control system of the entering products and its further use, including documents with indication of the name and quantity:
- the organic products delivered to the operator;
- all acquired entering products;
- the organic products which are stored in warehouses of the operator;
for operators who perform storage of organic products on capacities for their storage or do not work with such products physically, - the name and quantity acquired or sold (sold) them organic products, and also their suppliers, buyers and consignees;
for consignees if they are not buyers and final consumers, - the name and product quantity, transported on capacities which are used for further storage and/or preparation of products for placement in the market.
Upon the demand of certification body the operator provides other documents confirming compliance of production and/or turnover of organic products to requirements of the legislation in the field of organic production, turnover and marking of organic products.
3. Operators can keep documentation, provide information which obligation is provided by this Procedure, as on papers, and electronically.
Detailed rules of organic crop production
4. Operators shall apply schemes of alternation of cultures in crop rotation according to the standard rates of optimum ratio of cultures in crop rotations in different natural and agricultural regions approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of February 11, 2010 No. 164 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2010, No. 13, the Art. 613), with use of bean and other green fertilizers, and also fertilizers of animal origin and organic materials (it is desirable previously kompostirovanny) from organic production.
5. Alternation of cultures is performed so that the condition of soils during cultivation of the previous culture conformed to production requirements of cultivation of the following culture, and also increase in organic part of the soil and stimulation of its biological activity was provided.
6. Alternation of cultures shall influence positively fertility of soils, support sufficient balance of humus and nutrients, to reduce contamination level, to prevent distribution of wreckers and diseases of plants, and also to protect the soil from erosion and other degradatsionny processes.
7. During production of organic products use of organic fertilizers shall promote optimization of food of plants and reproduction of fertility of the soil, ensuring sufficient balance of nutrients in the soil, to increase in productivity and product quality of crop production in the way:
carrying out the analysis of results and determination of perspectives of economic activity (production specialization), the predicted productivity of the grown-up cultures;
determinations of fertility of the soil according to data of agrochemical inspection, use of different composts and other organic fertilizers, their adequate storage and use;
developments of organizational actions for use of fertilizers and substances for improvement of the soil.
8. The amount of the nitrogen brought with organic fertilizers shall not exceed 170 kilograms on 1 hectare of agricultural holdings a year (in case of use of the stall manure which in particular is dried up and the kompostirovanny, dehydrated bird's dung, kompostirovanny and liquid excrement of animals, including bird's dung).
9. In case of absence at the operator of necessary amount of organic fertilizers fertilizers and substances for improvement of the soil brought in the list of substances (ingredients, components) can be used.
10. It is allowed to use substances on the basis of microorganisms for increase in nutrients in the soil.
11. For composting of stall manure medicines of plant origin or medicines on the basis of microorganisms can be used.
12. The covering manure of cattle and humus received during self-produced organic products of animal origin and minerals of local value can be used without additional conversion (processing) if they are brought in the list of substances (ingredients, components).
13. The actions providing protection of plants during production of organic products are performed in the way:
implementations of crop rotations;
applications of biological control;
cultivation of the grades and hybrids steady against diseases and to wreckers;
use of the integrated system of actions for protection of plants.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.