of November 29, 2019 No. 978
About approval of Rules of delivery of health care in military-medical (medical) divisions of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to the subitem 6) article 8 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system", PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. And arms of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan to provide to the chief Tyla:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan after its first official publication;
3) the direction of data in Legal department of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1) and 2) of this Item within ten calendar days from the date of state registration.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising deputy defense secretary of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. Bring this order to officials in the part concerning them.
Minister of Defence
It is approved
Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan
"" _________ 20 ___ years
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 29, 2019 No. 978
1. These rules of delivery of health care in military-medical (medical) divisions of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Rules) determine procedure for delivery of health care in military-medical (medical) divisions of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Armed Forces).
2. In Rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) military-medical (medical) divisions of Armed Forces:
the structural divisions of Armed Forces performing the organization and coordination of activities of military-medical (medical) organizations (organizations);
military-medical (medical) organizations (organizations) and other divisions of Armed Forces providing rendering military-medical and medical care to staff;
2) length of service - duration of finding of the citizen on military service, service in special state and law enforcement agencies, courier service, and also in other cases provided by the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, estimated as in calendar, and preferential calculation;
3) emergency medical service - medical care in case of sudden sharp diseases, injuries, sharp deterioration in the state of health, exacerbations of chronic diseases, without strong indications of threat of life of the patient;
4) the clinical protocol - the document establishing general requirements to delivery of health care to the patient in case of certain disease or clinical situation;
5) medical care - complex of the medical services including the medicinal help, directed to preserving and recovery of health of staff, and also simplification of heavy displays of incurable diseases;
6) sanatorium treatment - type of recovery treatment and (or) medical rehabilitation, the faces which are carried out in the conditions of temporary stay in the sanatorium organization;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.