of June 22, 2006 No. 422
About approval of the Regulations on permanent missions of the Azerbaijan Republic under the international organizations
1. Approve "Regulations on permanent missions of the Azerbaijan Republic under the international organizations" it (is applied).
2. To the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Azerbaijan Republic to resolve the issues following from this Decree within the powers.
President of the Azerbaijan Republic
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic of June 22, 2006 No. 422
1. The permanent mission of the Azerbaijan Republic under the international organization (further - Permanent mission) is the body of diplomatic service representing the Azerbaijan Republic in the international organization. The permanent mission is established by Millie Majlis of the Azerbaijan Republic on representation of the President of the Azerbaijan Republic. The permanent mission is included into single system of bodies of diplomatic service under the direction of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Azerbaijan Republic (further - the Ministries).
2. The permanent mission is guided in the activities by the Constitution of the Azerbaijan Republic, the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About diplomatic service" and other laws, decrees and orders of the President of the Azerbaijan Republic, resolutions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic, Regulations on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Azerbaijan Republic, this Provision, orders, orders and instructions of the Ministry, international treaties which participant is the Azerbaijan Republic, and also other rules of international law which can be applied, regulations of the international organization, the agreement with the state of stay of the international organization (further - the state of stay) and considers the legislation of the state of stay.
3. The permanent mission provides within the powers implementation of the line of single foreign policy of the Azerbaijan Republic in the international organization and for this purpose coordinates participation in activities of bodies of the international organization of representative offices of bodies of the state and local self-government, the companies, organizations and the organizations of the Azerbaijan Republic, delegations of representatives and groups of specialists and exercises control over this work. The specified representations, delegations of representatives and group of specialists shall approve the activities with Permanent mission and inform Permanent mission on the activities.
4. On the building of Permanent mission or its territory, in the residence of the Permanent representative according to the legislation of the Azerbaijan Republic National flag of the Azerbaijan Republic is hoisted. On the building of Permanent mission or in its territory take place board with the image of the State Emblem of the Azerbaijan Republic and text "Permanent mission of the Azerbaijan Republic (the name of the international organization)" in Azerbaijani and one of official languages of the international organization, and also state language (state languages) of the state of stay. On the vehicle of the Permanent representative National flag of the Azerbaijan Republic is placed. The state symbols of the Azerbaijan Republic are used taking into account legal practice of the international organization and the state of stay.
5. Permanent mission, the staff of Permanent mission and jointly the members of families living with them use in the state of stay privileges and immunities according to international legal regulations and the legislation of this state. The staff of Permanent mission and jointly the members of families living with them shall respect the legislation, customs and traditions of the state of stay, to abstain from intervention in internal affairs of the accrediting state and from actions which can be interpreted as intervention in internal affairs.
6. The permanent mission has the seal approved by the Ministry with engraved on it by the image of the State Emblem of the Azerbaijan Republic and own name, stamps, forms and bank accounts.
7. The parcels of land, buildings, structures and other property of Permanent mission which is property of the Azerbaijan Republic it is attached to Permanent mission according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Azerbaijan Republic.
8. The permanent mission performs right of possession, uses and orders of the property attached to it according to the procedure, established by the corresponding legal acts of the Azerbaijan Republic.
9. Fundamental obligations of Permanent mission are:
9.1. within the powers to represent the Azerbaijan Republic in the international organization;
9.2. within the powers to perform the line of single foreign policy of the Azerbaijan Republic in the international organization;
9.3. within the powers to provide and protect by diplomatic methods and means national interests of the Azerbaijan Republic, including sovereignty, safety, territorial integrity, immunity of borders, political, economic and other interests;
9.4. within the powers to protect the rights and interests of the Azerbaijan Republic, her citizens and legal entities in the state of stay;
9.5. provide participation of the Azerbaijan Republic in activities of the international organization within the powers;
9.6. within the powers to render assistance in preparation and implementation of trips of personnel of official representations.
10. According to the obligations established by this Provision the Permanent mission performs the following functions:
10.1. in accordance with the established procedure informs the President of the Azerbaijan Republic, the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic and the Ministry on questions of activities of the international organization;
10.2. within the powers provides distribution in the international organization of official data on domestic and foreign policy of the Azerbaijan Republic, economic, social and cultural life of the country;
10.3. within the powers participates in preparation of drafts of international treaties within the international organization and other documents for the questions relating to activities of the international organization, preparation of offers on the conclusion, execution, cancellation and suspension of action of international treaties within the international organization;
10.4. within the powers brings up before the international organization question of employment of citizens of the Azerbaijan Republic in the secretariats of the international organization or its departments, and also and renders assistance in positive permission of the matter in the representative offices of the international organization operating in other places;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.