of June 21, 2006 No. 420
About approval of Rules of maintaining the register of government employees of the Azerbaijan Republic
(as of June 24, 2009)
In recent years in the Azerbaijan Republic the important steps directed to forming of system of the public service meeting the modern requirements are taken. For the purpose of creation of the legislation of public service, improvement of providing pension and other social rights of government employees since 2000 number of regulatory legal acts was accepted. For acceleration of the reforms undertaken in this area in 2005 the Commission on questions of public service in case of the President of the Azerbaijan Republic is created.
At the same time in 2003 - 2005 within joint project of Administration of the President of the Azerbaijan Republic and the TASIS program of the European Union for implementation of reforms in the field of public service in Administration of the President of the Azerbaijan Republic and 12 ministries certain work on creation of the unified information system covering data on the managerial personnel and government employees was done.
For the purpose of expansion and acceleration of the work which is carried out in this area and for management of the personnel capacity of state bodies of the Azerbaijan Republic according to international standards and its effective use I decide:
1. Create the Register of government employees of the Azerbaijan Republic.
2. Approve "Rules of maintaining the register of government employees of the Azerbaijan Republic".
3. To heads of state bodies on which the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "On public service" expatiates to take necessary measures for maintaining the Register of government employees of the Azerbaijan Republic.
4. Charge to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic in two-month time:
4.1. resolve issue of allocation of the financial resources necessary for creation and maintaining the Register of government employees of the Azerbaijan Republic;
4.2. resolve other issues following from this Decree.
5. This Decree becomes effective from the date of its signing.
Azerbaijan Republic Ilham ALIYEV
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic of June 21, 2006 No. 420
1. These rules are prepared according to the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About public service" and other regulatory legal acts and establish rules of creation and maintaining the Register of government employees of the Azerbaijan Republic (further - "The State Register"), its use and information security.
2. The state Register - the national centralized information bank reflecting information on government employees of the Azerbaijan Republic (including the trainees and persons accepted for probation period including persons whose public service was stopped) which is conducted in Azerbaijani.
3. The purpose of creation of the State Register - collection, updating and information analysis about government employees, use of this information in case of the solution of the questions connected with the choice of government employees by promotion, placement, increase in qualification category and other questions of public service, in appropriate cases providing state bodies with this information according to the procedure, established by these rules and other regulatory legal acts.
4. Management of the State Register, collection, change, storage, information security in the automated procedure, and also obtaining it on demand are performed by means of the special software.
5. The state Register is kept by Executive Office of the President of the Azerbaijan Republic together with the Commission on questions of public service in case of the President of the Azerbaijan Republic.
6. The state Register is kept on the basis of official information of the state bodies of the Azerbaijan Republic provided on paper and electronic media. The form of information provided on paper and electronic media is established by the state bodies keeping the State Register.
7. The state Register is property of the Azerbaijan Republic and its maintaining is financed by the government budget.
8. Obtaining, processing, protection, provision or use of information which is stored in the State Register are performed according to the requirements referred to category of limited information according to the legislation of the Azerbaijan Republic. Persons which violated these requirements bear responsibility according to the legislation of the Azerbaijan Republic.
9. The following main information on government employees of the Azerbaijan Republic is entered in the State Register:
9.1. Individual identification number of the government employee;
9.2. surname, name, middle name;
9.4. birth date and birth place;
9.5. name of state body and position;
9.6. labor activity;
9.7. passing of public service;
9.8. qualification category of public service;
9.10. additional education;
9.11. academic degree and academic status;
9.12. state awards;
9.13. participation in work of the electoral bodies;
9.14. additional information;
9.15. contact information.
10. For the purpose of ensuring full value of information collected in the State Register, information provided about the government employee shall meet the following requirements:
10.1. All dates specified in information are reflected in figures on the sequence - day, month and year (for example, in shape "23.03.2006").
10.2. Individual identification number of the government employee is created by the state bodies keeping the State Register, in accordance with the established procedure and taking into account requirements of the current legislation in the sphere of individual accounting of citizens of Azerbaijan in the automated mode by means of the special software. This number of individual identification serves unambiguous distinction of information and non-admission of repetitions and depending on the place of service of the government employee does not change.
10.3. In the Section "Birth date and birth place" the birthplace of the government employee is specified according to the administrative-territorial division and names existing at the time of its birth.
10.4. In the Section "Name of State Body and Position" in addition to the name of state body and position in which the government employee at the moment serves the category of this body and classification of position is also specified.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.