of April 18, 2006 No. 391
About approval of the Regulations on the Ministry of Justice of the Azerbaijan Republic
For the purpose of enhancement of the normative legal basis of activities of the Ministry of Justice of the Azerbaijan Republic I decide:
1. Approve "Provision on the Ministry of Justice of the Azerbaijan Republic" it (is applied).
2. Charge to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic in a month:
2.1. prepare and provide to the President of the Azerbaijan Republic offers on reduction of the existing regulatory legal acts to compliance with this Decree;
2.2. provide reduction of regulatory legal acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic and the relevant central executive bodies in compliance with this Decree and inform on it the President of the Azerbaijan Republic;
2.3. resolve other issues following from this Decree.
President of the Azerbaijan Republic
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic of April 18, 2006 No. 391
1. The Ministry of Justice of the Azerbaijan Republic (daleeministerstvo) is the central executive body with the status of human rights body performing state policy and regulation in the sphere of justice according to the activities established by the legislation.
2. The ministry is guided in the activities by the Constitution of the Azerbaijan Republic, the laws of the Azerbaijan Republic, decrees and orders of the President of the Azerbaijan Republic, resolutions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic, international treaties which the Azerbaijan Republic, and this Provision joined.
3. The ministry in case of realization of the obligations and rights performs activities in interaction with other executive bodies, local government bodies and non-governmental organizations.
4. The ministry builds the activities on the principles of respect of rights and freedoms of man and citizen, legality and humanity.
5. The ministry has separate balance, state-owned property as the order according to the legislation, treasurer and bank accounts, seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Azerbaijan Republic and the name reflected in it, official emblem, the corresponding stamps and forms.
6. Financing of maintenance costs and activities of the Ministry is performed at the expense of means of the government budget of the Azerbaijan Republic and other sources, not stipulated by the legislation.
7. The ministry is in the city of Baku.
8. Activities of the Ministry following:
8.1. participates in forming of single state policy in the sphere of justice and provides implementation of this policy;
8.2. provides development of the sphere of justice;
8.3. performs human rights activities;
8.4. prepares drafts of legal acts, draws the conclusions on projects, carries out legal expertize, the state accounting and state registration of regulatory legal acts and acts of normative nature;
8.5. will organize carrying out state registration of acts of civil status;
8.5-1. will organize issue of the individual ID card of the citizen of the Azerbaijan Republic who did not reach 15-year age;
8.6. will organize notarial activities;
8.7. performs state registration of non-commercial legal entities, representations and branches of foreign non-commercial legal entities, and keeps the state register of non-commercial legal entities, representations and branches of foreign non-commercial legal entities;
8.7-1. keeps the unified information register of checks in the sphere of entrepreneurship;
8.8. keeps the state register of the population of the Azerbaijan Republic;
8.8-1. keeps the unified state register of burials;
8.9. according to the legislation performs organizational support of activities of the relevant courts;
8.10. provides execution of judgments;
8.10-1. provides control of probation;
8.11. will organize activities of penal institutions and exercises control;
8.12. assists in the organization of work of municipalities and gives them methodological help, exercises administrative control of activities of municipalities;
8.13. in the cases established by the legislation makes preliminary inquiry on criminal cases;
8.14. conducts research work on legal spheres;
8.15. will organize judicial activities in subordinate department of judicial examination;
8.15-1. issues the reference of the private court expert;
8.15-2. Keeps the Register of court experts, the State register of methods of forensic medical examination and Scientific and methodical fund of judicial examination;
8.16. provides additional education of judges, workers of justice, lawyers, and also additional education on legal specialty of the workers working in various spheres;
8.16-1. provides carrying out compulsory education of the candidates for the first time employed in judicial authorities and also candidates for legal profession;
8.16-2. provides implementation of primary long-term training of candidates for position of judges;
8.17. carries out work on legal education;
8.18. provides implementation of the obligations regulated by international treaties of the Azerbaijan Republic and accepted by the Azerbaijan Republic on the questions carried to competence of the Ministry;
8.19. performs activities in other directions established by the legislation.
9. The ministry according to the activities established by this Provision carries out the following tasks:
9.1. provide carrying out reforms in the sphere of justice and prepare state programs for the purpose of acceleration of development in this sphere and take necessary measures for their realization;
9.2. provide implementation of other state programs and concepts of development within the competence;
9.3. prepare offers on reduction of the operating regulatory legal acts in compliance with again adopted laws;
9.4. draw the legal conclusions about compliance of projects of regulatory legal acts and acts of normative nature of the Constitution and to the legislation of the Azerbaijan Republic;
9.5. perform state registration of regulatory legal acts of the central executive bodies and in stipulated by the legislation cases of acts of the Azerbaijan Republic of normative nature of other bodies, keep their state register and publish;
9.6. carry out work on control copies of regulatory legal acts, perform providing judicial authorities and courts with regulatory legal acts, to give them help in storage of regulatory legal acts in control condition;
9.7. perform the state accounting of regulatory legal acts and acts of normative nature;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.