of December 4, 2019 No. 135
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on October 23, 2019
About catering services of pupils in the general education organizations
This Law determines procedure for catering services of pupils of 1-4 classes of the state, municipal and private general education organizations of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the general education organizations).
The purpose of this Law is creation of legal conditions for providing with food pupils of the general education organizations according to the menu corresponding to their age physiological needs for feedstuffs and energy, to the principles of the balanced and balanced diet.
In this Law the following concepts are used:
1) food of pupils - maintenance of life and health of organism of pupils by means of food for completion of inventory of energy, realization of processes of growth and physiological development of pupils;
2) the menu - the list of the dishes and drinks served in canteens of the general education organizations;
3) the dining room - the Item of public catering making and selling products for receipt of food based on the menu;
4) buffet - the Item of public catering realizing limited product assortment from semifinished products of high degree of readiness, cold dishes, snack, hot, sweet dishes of simple production, flour culinary, bakeries and confectionery;
5) school economy - the site in the territory of the general education organization where agricultural products for the purpose of expansion of food allowance of pupils are grown up.
The main objectives under catering services of pupils in the general education organizations are:
1) reducing social inequality of families;
2) creation of basic infrastructure with use of environmentally friendly technologies and methods;
3) quality assurance, balances and safety of food;
4) observance of diet and acquisition by pupils of skills of the healthy balanced food.
1. Catering services of pupils are performed in special premises (the dining room, buffet) of the general education organizations conforming to requirements of the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population according to the approved menu.
2. The food products intended for consumption by pupils shall conform to the requirements established by technical regulations of the Customs union in the field of safety of food products.
1. The authorized state body of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of health care together with authorized state body of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of education exercises control and bears responsibility for observance of sanitary and epidemiologic rules and standard rates of food of pupils.
The procedure for financing, catering services, safety and quality of food of pupils affirms as the general education organizations the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. Local government bodies in case of opportunity perform actions for creation of the corresponding conditions for catering services of pupils of the general education organizations, and also expansion of food allowance and in case of opportunity to allocation to the general education organizations in the rural zone of allotments from Fund of redistribution of agricultural holdings for the organization of school farms.
The procedure for the organization of school farms is determined by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic.
In case of development of the design estimates on construction of the general education organizations rooms for dining rooms taking into account design capacity of the building, with necessary set of the production rooms which are specially adapted for cooking, catering services of pupils and economic rooms are provided.
Control and regulation of process of catering services of pupils and purchase of food are established by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of public procurements and technical regulations of the Customs union in the field of safety of food products.
Sources of financing of food of pupils in the general education organizations are:
1) republican budget;
2) voluntarily deposited funds of physical persons and legal entities;
3) other sources which are not contradicting the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
4) food of pupils of 1-4 classes of the general education organizations of the cities of Bishkek and Osh is provided at the expense of local budgets of the respective cities;
5) local government bodies, in the presence of the financial opportunity having the right to allocate additional resources for food of pupils of the general education organizations located in the corresponding territory.
2. To the government of the Kyrgyz Republic to bring the decisions into accord with this Law.
3. Declare invalid the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About catering services of pupils at comprehensive schools of the Kyrgyz Republic" of June 27, 2002 No. 111 (Sheets of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic, 2002, No. 8, the Art. 376).
4. Recommend to the President of the Kyrgyz Republic to bring the decisions into accord with this Law.
President of the Kyrgyz Republic
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.