of November 20, 2019 No. 781
About approval of specific requirements
Based on Item 2 of general requirements of flammability control to content and operation of capital structures (buildings, constructions), the insulated spaces and other objects belonging to subjects of managing, approved by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of November 23, 2017 No. 7, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve specific requirements for ensuring flammability control for objects of civil and state aviation (are applied).
2. Grant to the Ministry of Emergency Situations the right to explain questions of application of specific requirements for ensuring flammability control for the objects of civil and state aviation approved by this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of November 20, 2019 No. 781
1. These specific requirements establish requirements for fire-proof flight servicing of air vehicles and flammability control for objects civil and state aviatsii*.
These specific requirements are developed based on the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of November 23, 2017 No. 7 "About development of entrepreneurship" and according to Standards and the Recommended practice of International Civil Aviation Organization of ICAO, including appendix 14 to the Convention on international civil aviation, the Management on airport services (part 1 "Rescue and fight against the fire" of Doc 9137-AN898), Aviation rules (part 170 "Certification of the equipment of airfields and airways", volume II "Certified requirements to the equipment of airfields and airways"), and also other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, including technical regulatory legal acts, and are obligatory for execution by legal entities, their heads, service employees and employees of the aviation organizations.
* For the purposes of these specific requirements object of civil and state aviation is understood as the territory of permanent airfield of civil aviation, including joint basing (use), the airport and buildings located on it, constructions, rooms or their parts, and also outside installations.
2. The responsibility for violation and (or) failure to carry out of these specific requirements is established according to the legislation.
3. Heads of subjects of managing under whose authority the airports (airfields) are shall organize work of services of search and rescue flight servicing, fire-proof divisions of the airport (airfield) (further - fire-proof divisions) and to provide their completing by staff, the fire fighting rescue equipment and fire and technical arms.
4. The chief of fire-proof division shall:
provide content in operability and permanent LOC ARM to application consisting in calculation on duty and reserve of the fire fighting rescue equipment, to provide completeness of fire-proof division with the put controlled equipage, the equipment and equipment, necessary communicating device;
organize training and trainings of staff of fire-proof division at educational and training polygon in the conditions which are brought closer to real. Results of training shall be registered in the magazine of the established sample;
organize permanent interaction between staff of rescue and fire fighting calculations;
develop, approve and claim at the head of the organization of the scheme of the notification and plans of interaction of rescue and fire fighting settlings with services of the organization and fire rescue divisions of the Ministry of Emergency Situations (further - the Ministry of Emergency Situations), and also other republican state bodies according to emergency and operational fire control plans on the air vehicle;
exercise control of content and permanent LOC ARM to action of emergency firefighting equipment on all objects of the organization;
give help in development of instructions on flammability control for the aviation organization, structural divisions of the aviation organization, certain sites or technological transactions and approve them;
control and give help in carrying out fire-proof instructing.
5. By preparation of civil aviation organizations for work during the spring and summer and autumn and winter periods accomplishment of all complex of the actions ensuring flammability control of objects of the organization is checked.
6. Responsibility for ensuring flammability control under the organization and accomplishment of flights and observance of these specific requirements is born the head of the aviation organization, by service employees designated by the order (order) of the head of the aviation organization.
7. Responsibility for ensuring flammability control and observance of these specific requirements on objects of civil aviation bear:
in structural divisions - their heads or persons, them the replacement, service employees designated by the order (order) of the head of the aviation organization;
on workplace - directly the worker;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.