of November 20, 2019 No. 781
About approval of specific requirements
Based on Item 2 of general requirements of flammability control to content and operation of capital structures (buildings, constructions), the insulated spaces and other objects belonging to subjects of managing, approved by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of November 23, 2017 No. 7, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve specific requirements for ensuring flammability control for objects of civil and state aviation (are applied).
2. Grant to the Ministry of Emergency Situations the right to explain questions of application of specific requirements for ensuring flammability control for the objects of civil and state aviation approved by this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of November 20, 2019 No. 781
1. These specific requirements establish requirements for fire-proof flight servicing of air vehicles and flammability control for objects civil and state aviatsii*.
These specific requirements are developed based on the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of November 23, 2017 No. 7 "About development of entrepreneurship" and according to Standards and the Recommended practice of International Civil Aviation Organization of ICAO, including appendix 14 to the Convention on international civil aviation, the Management on airport services (part 1 "Rescue and fight against the fire" of Doc 9137-AN898), Aviation rules (part 170 "Certification of the equipment of airfields and airways", volume II "Certified requirements to the equipment of airfields and airways"), and also other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, including technical regulatory legal acts, and are obligatory for execution by legal entities, their heads, service employees and employees of the aviation organizations.
* For the purposes of these specific requirements object of civil and state aviation is understood as the territory of permanent airfield of civil aviation, including joint basing (use), the airport and buildings located on it, constructions, rooms or their parts, and also outside installations.
2. The responsibility for violation and (or) failure to carry out of these specific requirements is established according to the legislation.
3. Heads of subjects of managing under whose authority the airports (airfields) are shall organize work of services of search and rescue flight servicing, fire-proof divisions of the airport (airfield) (further - fire-proof divisions) and to provide their completing by staff, the fire fighting rescue equipment and fire and technical arms.
4. The chief of fire-proof division shall:
provide content in operability and permanent LOC ARM to application consisting in calculation on duty and reserve of the fire fighting rescue equipment, to provide completeness of fire-proof division with the put controlled equipage, the equipment and equipment, necessary communicating device;
organize training and trainings of staff of fire-proof division at educational and training polygon in the conditions which are brought closer to real. Results of training shall be registered in the magazine of the established sample;
organize permanent interaction between staff of rescue and fire fighting calculations;
develop, approve and claim at the head of the organization of the scheme of the notification and plans of interaction of rescue and fire fighting settlings with services of the organization and fire rescue divisions of the Ministry of Emergency Situations (further - the Ministry of Emergency Situations), and also other republican state bodies according to emergency and operational fire control plans on the air vehicle;
exercise control of content and permanent LOC ARM to action of emergency firefighting equipment on all objects of the organization;
give help in development of instructions on flammability control for the aviation organization, structural divisions of the aviation organization, certain sites or technological transactions and approve them;
control and give help in carrying out fire-proof instructing.
5. By preparation of civil aviation organizations for work during the spring and summer and autumn and winter periods accomplishment of all complex of the actions ensuring flammability control of objects of the organization is checked.
6. Responsibility for ensuring flammability control under the organization and accomplishment of flights and observance of these specific requirements is born the head of the aviation organization, by service employees designated by the order (order) of the head of the aviation organization.
7. Responsibility for ensuring flammability control and observance of these specific requirements on objects of civil aviation bear:
in structural divisions - their heads or persons, them the replacement, service employees designated by the order (order) of the head of the aviation organization;
on workplace - directly the worker;
in case of performance of works by the contract (subcontract) organizations according to the agreement - heads of these organizations if other is not defined by the agreement on performance of works.
8. The chief of fire-proof division bears responsibility for alert and professional training of staff of rescue and fire fighting calculations, operability of the fire fighting rescue equipment and its completeness, the organization of fire scheduled maintenance and control of condition of flammability control of aviation engineering and objects.
9. Obligations and responsibility of heads and service employees of the aviation organizations for ensuring flammability control shall be reflected in job descriptions, orders and regulations on structural divisions of the aviation organizations.
10. For placement of forces and means of fire-proof divisions and ensuring watch of rescue and fire fighting calculations in airfields fire stations (rescue stations) are equipped.
11. Fire stations (rescue stations) shall be placed so that the overview and direct entrance of fire rescue vehicles to landing strip with the minimum quantity of turns for bystry arrival and expansion of forces and means of fire-proof divisions in case of liquidation of the fires and other emergency situations were provided.
12. In the fire station (the rescue station) the equipment for providing shall be installed:
direct link between buildings of fire stations (if in airfield two or more fire stations);
intra airport voice communication with entry into city network;
direct link with air traffic service of airfield and the observation post;
the acoustic alarm of alarm with entry into control offices of air traffic control of airfield and the observation post of the rescue station;
direct voice or radio communication with the nearest center of operational management of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, radio communication with fire rescue vehicles, fire-proof division, radio communications with the vehicle (car) of cross-country capacity.
13. The operating plan on suppression of the fires on air vehicles at the airport taking into account its general scheme according to appendix 1 shall be developed for each airfield. This plan shall be approved by the head of airfield (airport).
14. Expansion time in any point of landing strip of the first fire rescue vehicle in case of optimal conditions of visibility and surface condition of road carpet (in the afternoon in case of good visibility and dry covering) shall not exceed 3 minutes, the subsequent cars - 4 minutes from the announcement moment to rescue and fire fighting calculations of alarm signal until the beginning of giving of fire-fighting structure.
In case time of expansion of the first fire rescue vehicle of the main rescue station exceeds 3 minutes, in airfield starting rescue stations which shall be located near landing strip are provided.
15. The chief of fire-proof division shall provide:
content in permanent operability and operational readiness of fire rescue vehicles, fire and technical arms and the rescue tool, special equipment and equipment, communicating device and sources of fire-water supply;
continuous observation of gas station of the air vehicle. In case of spill of combustible or flammable fluids it is necessary to take measures for their neutralization and cleaning;
permanent readiness of fire-proof division for liquidation of the fires and other emergency situations.
16. In case of watch execution it is forbidden to staff of rescue and fire fighting calculations:
leave the location of calculation;
allow strangers to fire rescue vehicles and to the location of calculation.
17. Rescue and fire fighting calculations on duty shall be provided with optical watch facilities and radio communication.
18. Use of staff of fire-proof division, fire rescue vehicles and the emergency equipment not for the intended purpose, and also placement of other services in buildings of rescue stations are prohibited.
19. In case of fire suppression on the air vehicle it is necessary for fire-proof divisions:
to timely concentrate and enter forces and means on the decisive direction;
provide rescue of passengers and crew of the emergency air vehicle;
provide uninterrupted supply of fire-fighting substances;
be on site incidents before the complete end of wreckings irrespective of the fire liquidation fact.
20. The staff of fire-proof division shall be trained:
to methods and tactics of suppression of the fires on the air vehicle and objects of the airport (airfield) all means which are available in airfield;
to methods of rescue of the people who are onboard the air vehicle or on objects of the airport (airfield);
to requirements of flammability control (taking into account features of the airport (airfield);
to the main requirements for safe working conditions and labor protection.
21. In airfields polygons (educational platforms) on which with each rescue and fire fighting calculation at least once a month the practical training as close as possible to real conditions are given shall be equipped.
22. Actions for fire suppression on the air vehicle need to be fulfilled with observance of security measures which will allow to avoid:
defeats of staff of rescue and fire fighting calculations in case of impact of dangerous factors of the fire (heat, smoke and toxic products of burning, structural failure of the air vehicle);
injuring of staff of rescue and fire fighting calculations during the work on the fire fighting equipment and the equipment, rise on height.
23. Working off of actions of fire-proof division on educational and training polygon of airfield on fire suppression on the air vehicle needs to be performed according to tactical schemes of fire suppression and carrying out rescue operations for each case of emergency situation in relation to types of the air vehicles making flights and also according to the operating plan of fire suppression on the air vehicle.
24. The notification of fire-proof division is performed on the established communicating device.
25. On control offices of air traffic control of airfield there shall be communicating device for the announcement of signals of the notification of rescue and fire fighting calculations in case of aviation incident on the air vehicle.
26. In case of the fire and other emergency situations on objects of the airport the message is told in fire-proof division by internal phones, in the center of operational management of divisions of the Ministry of Emergency Situations for phone numbers 101 and 112 and by output media of signals on the panel of centralized observation by system of transmission of messages about the fire "Lightning".
27. If landing of the air vehicle with defective alighting gears (chassis) is expected, then the decision on landing strip covering foam and landing to it of the air vehicle is accepted by the flight operations director in coordination with the commander of the emergency air vehicle.
28. On specifying of the flight operations director the fire-proof division proceeding from time inventory before landing of the air vehicle will organize work on landing strip covering as foam according to the instruction on landing strip covering as foam.
In case of landing strip covering it is necessary to put with foam continuous foam strip on the expected site of movement of the air vehicle on landing strip. Gaps in foam covering are not allowed.
The minimum sizes of the foam strip applied on landing strip of airfield according to appendix 2 are determined depending on aircraft type.
voice communication from telephone exchange of the airport with city voice circuit;
direct voice and radio communication with the relevant divisions of the Ministry of Emergency Situations;
communication with services and objects of airfield;
direct link with rescue stations of airfield;
radio communication with fire rescue vehicles;
radio communication with portable command control office.
30. For airfield and for each its landing strip the category of landing strip shall be determined by the level of fire protection of airfield according to appendix 3.
The category of landing strip on the level of fire protection of airfield can be lowered on one step rather provided in the table of 1 appendix 3, if in airfield the number of the air sorties (take off and landing) of air vehicles determining the level of fire protection for this landing strip for three most intensive on flights of month in a row makes less than 700.
31. Depending on category of landing strip the number of the fire rescue vehicles which are in air alert, normative inventory of the fire-fighting structures which are at the same time brought on fire rescue vehicles to the place of aviation incident and gross performance of giving of fire-fighting structures are determined by the level of fire protection of airfield according to appendix 4.
The airfields having landing strips of 6-10 categories of level of fire protection shall be provided with devices for landing strip covering foam and fire rescue vehicles with necessary amount of fire-fighting structures in addition to the quantity specified in appendix 4.
32. The normative structure and technical parameters of rescue vehicles, structure of rescue and fire fighting calculation shall correspond to the equivalent level of aviation safety in case of increase in category of level of fire protection of airfield.
33. The minimum regulations of polozhennost fire and technical, the emergency equipment, the tool and stock, availability of warehouse stocks for fire rescue vehicles of the aviation organizations are given according to appendix 5. Regulations of polozhennost fire and technical, the emergency equipment, the tool and stock, availability of the warehouse stocks which are not specified in appendix 5, are established by the order of the head of the aviation organization taking into account the existing analogs.
34. At rescue stations or warehouses of fuels and lubricants of airfields the double inventory of frother for suppression of the fires on the air vehicle of rather minimum standard rate on category of level of fire protection of airfield shall be stored.
35. Frother shall be stored in plastic or metal reservoirs and in heated spaces. Upon termination of expiration date of frother the possibility of its application is confirmed by testing.
36. Procedure for entrance of vehicles on the territory of airfield, the place of parking, the access and inside control are determined by the head of the aviation organization who is the operator of airfield.
37. In case of the mechanized opening of entrance gate they shall have the device providing possibility of manual opening.
38. In the territory of airfield the entrance to water supply sources, takeoff areas and landing approach shall be provided.
39. Moving of railway tracks in the territory of airfield shall be free for journey of the fire fighting rescue equipment and have continuous floorings at the level of heads of rails. The parking of rail cars without locomotive on moving of roads is not allowed.
40. Entrance (work) of defective motorized vehicles and other mechanisms with internal combustion engines without spark arresters on exhaust pipes and defective fire appliances on the territory of airfield with classes of the zones V-Ig and P-III is not allowed.
41. The territory of airfield needs to be cleared of combustible waste and vegetation. For collection of combustible waste in the territory of airfield metal boxes with the closed covers shall be established in specially allotted places. Boxes need to be established on the concreted or asphalted platforms at distance not closer than 8 meters from buildings and constructions.
42. When carrying out repair and other work on roads it is necessary to establish direction indicators of detour or it is at least to arrange through the repaired sites moving with width to meter 3,5.
43. It is necessary to notify on the closing of certain sections of roads, drives and moving interfering journey of the fire fighting rescue equipment immediately fire-proof divisions and fire rescue service of the Ministry of Emergency Situations.
44. On sites of the territory where accumulation of combustible steams or gases is possible, journey of cars, tractors, motorcycles and other motorized vehicles is not allowed. This prohibition shall be designated by the corresponding signs, indexes of detour.
45. In the presence in the territory of airfield and in radius up to 500 meters from it natural water sources (the rivers, lakes, ponds) which can be used for water intake by fire rescue vehicles to such water sources paved roads (or strengthened on width 3, suffice meter on clay and sandy grounds different solid materials with creation of the biases providing natural withdrawal of surface waters) for entrance of the fire fighting rescue equipment and intake of water shall be constructed. Places of intake of water shall be provided with piers at least 12 x 24 meter in size with hard surface. The site of pier shall have bias towards the coast no more than 3 degrees, strong side barrier height 0,7 of meter and basic bar with cross section at least 0,25 x 0,25 of meter strengthened at meter 1,5 distance from longitudinal edge of pier is at least.
46. In the territory of airfield it is forbidden:
warehouse dry vegetation, firewood, felling remaining balance and other combustible materials;
make fire and burn dry vegetation, felling remaining balance and other combustible materials.
47. Objects of radio engineering flight servicing and aviation telecommunication it is necessary to have in the separate or blocked buildings it is not lower than IV degrees of fire resistance in which floor shall be from non-combustible materials.
48. In case of placement of production equipment in the body of the automotive vehicle made using wood, the body needs to be processed fireproof structure. At the same time ognezashchishchenny wood shall be the class IA. Placement of hardware and modular compartments in one such body is not allowed.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.