of November 20, 2019 No. 779
About approval of specific requirements
Based on Item 2 of general requirements of fire safety to content and operation of capital structures (buildings, constructions), the isolated rooms and other objects belonging to subjects of managing, approved by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of November 23, 2017 No. 7, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
2. Grant to the Ministry of Emergency Situations the right to explain questions of application of specific requirements for ensuring fire safety of the explosion-fire-hazardous and fire-dangerous productions approved by this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of November 20, 2019 No. 779
1. These specific requirements establish requirements for ensuring fire safety of the explosion-fire-hazardous and fire-dangerous productions performed on:
the companies of the subjects of managing incorporating buildings of categories on fire and explosion and fire risk And, B In, rooms - And, B, B1 - B3, outside installations - An, Bn, Vn;
objects of the agricultural, lnopererabatyvayushchy and torfodobyvayushchy enterprises;
objects of the companies for production, conversion and oil transportation, oil product supply, chemistry and petrochemistry;
These specific requirements are developed according to Item 2 of general requirements of fire safety to content and operation of capital structures (buildings, constructions), the isolated rooms and other objects belonging to subjects of managing are obligatory for observance by legal entities (heads, officials, workers) and individual entrepreneurs.
In these specific requirements requirements for ensuring fire safety on the objects which are in the territory of military units, storage and use of explosives in underground developments and mine constructions are not established.
2. The responsibility for violation and (or) failure to carry out of these specific requirements is established according to the legislation.
3. For the purposes of these specific requirements terms and their determinations in the values established by general requirements of fire safety to content and operation of capital structures (buildings, constructions), the isolated rooms and other objects belonging to subjects of managing and also the following terms and their determinations are applied:
truck tank - the vehicle made for transportation of liquids, gases or powdery, granular substances and which is turning on one or several built-in tanks. In addition to actually vehicle or nodes of running gear replacing it the truck tank consists of one or several cases, their elements of the equipment and fitting for their fixture to the vehicle or to nodes of running gear;
explosion-fire-hazardous production - engineering procedure in which address (are made, stored, transported, are utilized) combustible gases, flammable liquids, combustible dust and fibers which can form explosive parogazo-, heat - or the vapor-air mixtures, substances and materials capable to blow up and burn in case of interaction with water, oxygen of air or with each other and in which in case of ignition the settlement excessive pressure of explosion indoors exceeds the 5th kilopascal (for outside installations the settlement excessive pressure of explosion at distance of 30 meters from outside installation exceeds the 5th kilopascal);
construction object - the object including one or several capital structures (buildings, constructions), their parts (the isolated rooms), engineering and transport communications, their parts, other real estate units which construction can consist of several queues of construction, start-up complexes;
otdulina - the defect of surface representing the local flat camber formed owing to local overheat of metal;
fire-dangerous production - the engineering procedure which is not relating to explosion-fire-hazardous production in which address (are made, stored, transported, are utilized, applied) combustible gases, flammable liquids, combustible and slow-burning liquids, solid combustible and slow-burning substances and materials (including dust and fibers), the substances and materials capable to blow up and burn in case of interaction with water, oxygen of air or with each other;
the preventer - the equipment intended for sealing of the mouth of well for the purpose of prevention of open spouting in case of construction and repair of well;
returbenta - the elements of connection of pipes of the furnace with elements of isolation of fire-resistant materials located in the separate camera of the tubular furnace;
the building site - the parcel of land with the real estate units which are on it and also should by the objects completed by construction or without them provided in the procedure established by the legislation and intended for implementation of construction activities, or the building, construction, communications, their parts, on (in) which is performed construction.
4. Lighting installations it is necessary to have from combustible materials at the distance conforming to requirements for operation of these installations or so that to exclude their fire.
5. In case of operation in rooms of the handling means equipped with the internal combustion engine, with their design the exception of contact of heated parts (the engine, system of removal of exhaust gases and other aggregates) with combustible materials (combustible packaging) shall be provided.
6. In case of operation of fire-proof and smoke valves it is necessary:
according to operational documentation on the device to clear of pollution by dust and other combustible deposits sensitive elements of drives of latches (thermosensitive and other elements);
perform working capacity in the terms specified in documentation of the manufacturer. In the absence of documentation frequency is determined by the all-object instruction on fire safety of the subject of managing, but at least once a year. Results of check shall be drawn up by the statement which is drawn up in any form.
7. Entrance and operation of automotive vehicles, self-propelled machines, the mechanisms equipped with the internal combustion engine without spark arresters are not allowed (except for automotive vehicles, self-propelled machines, mechanisms equipped with the built-in regular system of spark suppression):
in the territory of warehouses and reservoir parks of flammable and combustible liquids, combustible gases;
when cleaning grain, procurement of rough forages, and also on plowing if it is carried out along with harvest near sites with untidy grain or rough sterns;
when filling and emptying the automobile tank for fuel transportation by pumps for transfer of liquefied natural gas or the liquefied hydrocarbon gas with drives from the internal combustion engine;
in the rooms referred to categories on fire and explosion and fire risk And, B in the territory of outside installations of categories on fire and explosion and fire risk of An, Bn (except for the territories of gas station).
8. Production combustible waste and cleaning cloths during working shift shall be put away in process of their accumulating in the special container made of nonflammable materials, and upon termination of working shift to be removed out of limits of the production room, building, construction.
9. Storage of combustible production waste in the territory of the companies is allowed in places near which there are no open sources of fire, and at the distance excluding fire of the next structures and combustible materials, but at least 10 meters from buildings of the I-IV degrees of fire resistance and at least 15 meters from buildings of the V degree of fire resistance. It is allowed to perform storage of combustible production waste at blank walls with limit of fire resistance of at least EI 15 and class of fire risk not below K1 (15).
10. It is forbidden to warm (to warm) the equipment, devices, reservoirs, reservoirs, pipelines, technical devices, communications in which address explosion-fire-hazardous and flammable substances, materials, and also engines and fuel system of automotive vehicles using naked flame and (or) the heated objects.
11. Indoors for drying of clothes it is not allowed to dry the oiled clothes and equipment.
12. Sink (degreasing) of products (details) of machines and the equipment shall be performed by fireproof methods using nonflammable technical liquids and structures if other is not established in the technological documents approved by subject of managing.
13. The equipment, pipelines and container for conversion, transportation, storage of flammable and combustible substances and materials shall be hermetic. The condition of consolidations shall be controlled before working shift, and in case of damage and depreciation - to be recovered.
14. The hot surfaces of devices and pipelines if they constitute ignition hazard of the substances adjoining to them or explosion of gases, vapors and dust, shall have heat insulation for decrease in temperature of surface to safe size (no more than 80 percent of temperature of self-ignition of substance).
15. During the operation of pumps there shall not be spreading, spraying of flammable and combustible liquids. The liquid leakage through epiploons in the quantity specified in the passport of the manufacturer is allowed.
16. It is not allowed to perform stuffing tightening, and also fixture of epiploons and flange connections on the working equipment.
17. Pumps for liquefied natural gas, the liquefied hydrocarbon gas and flammable liquids, the having local suctions of vapors from epiploons, shall be started in case of the working local suctions.
18. In operating time of the equipment in the rooms referred to categories on fire and explosion and fire risk And, B and on outside installations of categories on fire and explosion and fire risk of An, Bn the possibility of sparking shall be excluded.
19. On the outer side of doors (gate) of rooms, kategoriruyemy on fire and explosion and fire risk, it is necessary to place the index of their category. The index of category of the room on fire and explosion and fire risk shall have the form of circle with a diameter at least 200 millimeters. At circle - white background and the red edging at least 20 millimeters thick. Designation of category on fire and explosion and fire risk in black color, height of font 1/2 of diameter of circle, thickness - at least 10 millimeters is applied on circle. The index is located on door (gate) at the level of 2/3 heights of door from floor or the earth.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.