of November 20, 2019 No. 778
About approval of specific requirements
Based on Item 2 of general requirements of flammability control to content and operation of capital structures (buildings, constructions), the insulated spaces and other objects belonging to subjects of managing, approved by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of November 23, 2017 No. 7, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve specific requirements for ensuring flammability control for objects of rail transport (are applied).
2. Grant to the Ministry of Emergency Situations the right to explain questions of application of specific requirements for ensuring flammability control for the objects of rail transport approved by this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of November 20, 2019 No. 778
1. These specific requirements establish requirements for ensuring flammability control for objects of rail transport.
These specific requirements are developed according to Item 2 of general requirements of flammability control to content and operation of capital structures (buildings, constructions), the insulated spaces and other objects belonging to subjects of managing and are obligatory for observance by heads, service employees and employees of the organizations of rail transport public, and also other legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, in ownership and (or) use of which there is object of rail transport.
2. The responsibility for violation and (or) failure to carry out of these specific requirements is established according to the legislation.
3. For the purposes of these specific requirements terms and their determinations in the values established by general requirements of flammability control to content and operation of capital structures (buildings, constructions), the insulated spaces and other objects belonging to subjects of managing are applied.
It is necessary to understand the vehicle of rail transport public, and also the territory, the building, construction, the room or its part, outside installation, the machine, the equipment of the organization of rail transport as object of rail transport.
4. Heads of the organizations (service employees), the isolated structural divisions and person, responsible for flammability control on objects of rail transport, shall:
perform periodic inspections of the territory, buildings, production and service spaces for the purpose of control of track maintenance of evacuation, fire-proof barriers, fire-proof gaps, automobile entrances and roads, means of fire protection and fire extinguishing and to take measures for elimination of the revealed violations;
watch operability of devices of heating, ventilation, production and production equipment and to immediately take measures for elimination of the found defects which can lead to emergence of the fire;
know fire risk of the engineering procedures, production and production equipment which are on objects and addressing in production of substances and materials, category of rooms of production and warehouse assignment on fire and explosion and fire risk and classes of zones according to requirements of technical regulatory legal acts, obligatory for observance, the safety requirement, to provide strict observance of these requirements, and also requirements of safe storage, application and transportation of explosive and flammable substances and materials;
not allow to operation objects of rail transport with violations which can lead to the fire.
Responsibility for ensuring flammability control of railway rolling stock is born:
chiefs of car repair sheds - for the railway rolling stock which is under repair;
chiefs of rail, motor car yards - for the locomotives, motor car railway rolling stock which are registered on balance of depot;
chiefs of car sites - for the railway rolling stock which is in operation;
heads of the car-repair companies - for the cars which are under repair at the company;
chiefs of emergency trains - for the railway rolling stock which is in structure of emergency trains;
chiefs of fire rescue trains - for the railway rolling stock which is in structure of fire rescue trains;
chiefs of traveling machine stations, chiefs of distances of way - for special self-propelled railway vehicles;
chiefs (mechanics) of refrigerator sections who accepted these refrigerator sections.
5. Responsibility for ensuring flammability control of passenger trains is born by the chiefs of trains who accepted these trains, and also the conductors, gagers of load and baggage (servicing luggage cars), the workers servicing the dining cars, buffet cars, the senior mechanics motormen of cars of diesel power plants which accepted these cars.
6. On each economic train person responsible for observance of requirements of flammability control is designated. Responsibility for accomplishment of fire-proof actions for preparation of economic trains is conferred on the head of the relevant division.
7. Service employees of the organizations, heads of structural divisions and the main production sites of objects of rail transport shall:
control accomplishment by workers of requirements of technical regulatory legal acts for ensuring flammability control, observance of engineering procedures when carrying out fire-dangerous works on subordinated objects;
provide preventive inspections and repair of production equipment, the tool, devices;
control adherence to deadlines of preventive inspections and scheduled preventive maintenance of heater systems and ventilation according to these specific requirements;
provide observance of requirements of flammability control to the equipment, devices and devices.
8. Objects of rail transport shall be used only for particular mission according to the project and operating documentation.
9. For information transfer about the fire (emergency situation) any of available on objects of rail transport of communicating device shall be used.
10. Smoking on objects of rail transport is allowed only in the specially allotted places determined by the legislation, equipped in accordance with the established procedure and designated by text "Smoking area".
11. In salons of motor car railway rolling stock and passenger rail cars on foregrounds the plan of evacuation of people in case of the fire shall be hung out.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.