of November 19, 2019 No. 202
About the Procedure for carrying out by National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan for transactions with cash foreign currency
According to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 30, 1995 "About National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan" the Board of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
2. To department of monetary transactions (Moldabekova A. M.) place this resolution on official Internet resource of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the vice-chairman of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan Birtanov E. A.
Chairman of National Bank
Approved by the Resolution of Board of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 19, 2019, No. 202
1. This Procedure for carrying out by National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan for transactions with cash foreign currency (further - the Procedure) is developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 30, 1995 "About National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan" and determines procedure for carrying out by National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - National Bank) transactions with cash foreign currency.
2. The following concepts and reducings are according to the procedure used:
1) the interbank market - set of the relations arising when implementing transactions on purchase and (or) sale of cash foreign currency in the unorganized market;
2) value date - day of implementation of payment under the concluded bargain;
3) settlement division - the division of National Bank perfroming calculations for purchase transactions and (or) sales of cash foreign currency;
4) the working day - period of time during which the financial organizations of the Republic of Kazakhstan are open for carrying out transactions with cash foreign currency;
5) commission fee - the payment levied for cashing in and other expenses including delivery and insurance;
6) the counterpartner - the participant of the transaction with National Bank on transactions with cash foreign currency;
7) the financial automated system of transport of information of the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The Kazakhstan center of interbank calculations of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan" (further - FASTI KTSMR) - the special communication channel having protection against unauthorized access to the sent documentation;
8) the worker - the ranking officer of trade, settlement division of National Bank, Center or territorial branch of National Bank (further - branch of National Bank) authorized on carrying out transactions with cash foreign currency;
9) division of cash circulation - the division of National Bank performing coordination of transportation and storage of cash foreign currency;
10) transactions with cash foreign currency - purchase and (or) sale of cash foreign currency by the conclusion of the transaction;
11) the Agreement of accession - the agreement of accession to the conclusion of transactions with financial instruments;
12) the transaction certificate (trade-tiket) - the document confirming the conclusion of the transaction according to the parameters specified in it set by Procedure;
13) operational day - period of time during which the National Bank performs transactions with cash foreign currency;
14) Center - Center of cash transactions and storage of values (branch) of National Bank;
15) trade division - division of monetary transactions of National Bank;
16) carrier - the nonresident organization of the Republic of Kazakhstan with which the National Bank signed the agreement of rendering services in transportation of goods;
17) systems of Bloomberg, Reuters FXTrading - complexes of specialized software and oborudovaniye by means of which communication between their users for the purposes of the conclusion of transactions is performed;
18) CIP (Cost, Insurance, Paid to) - conditions according to which the seller signs the transportation agreement and incurs the shipping charges necessary for the goods delivery to the approved destination. The seller also signs the insurance contract covering risk of loss or damage of goods during transportation;
19) ISO - The International Organization for Standardization which is engaged in release of standards;
20) SWIFT - the international interbank system of information transfer and making of calculations for financial instrument transactions.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.