of November 21, 2019 No. 1482
About approval of Rules of accounting of setny tools of production (catch) of water biological resources and maintaining the register of setny tools of production (catch) water biological resources and Rules of obligatory piece marking of setny tools of production (catch) of water biological resources
According to parts 3 and 4 of article 9 of the Federal law "About Amateur Fishery and about Modification of Separate Legal Acts of the Russian Federation" Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve enclosed:
Rules of accounting of setny tools of production (catch) of water biological resources and maintaining register of setny tools of production (catch) water biological resources;
2. Realization of the powers provided by this resolution is performed within the number of employees of territorial authorities of Federal Agency for Fishery, and also budgetary appropriations provided to the Agency in the federal budget on management and management in the sphere of the established functions established by the Government of the limiting Russian Federation.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 21, 2019 No. 1482
1. These rules establish accounting treatment for setny tools of production (catch) for water biological resources and maintaining the register of setny tools of production (catch) water biological resources (further respectively - setny tools, the register).
2. To accounting all setny tools used for amateur fishery in regions of the North, Siberia and the Far East of the Russian Federation in borders of Altai Republic, the Republic of Buryatia, Republic of Karelia, Komi Republic, Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), Republic of Tyva, Altai Krai, Zabaykalsky Krai, Kamchatka Krai, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Primorsky Krai, Khabarovsk Krai, the Amur region, the Arkhangelsk region, the Vologda region, the Irkutsk region, the Kemerovo region - Kuzbass are subject, to the Kirov region, the Magadan region, Murmansk region, the Novosibirsk region, the Omsk region, the Sakhalin region, Sverdlovsk region, the Tomsk region, the Tyumen region, the Jewish Autonomous Region, the Nenets Autonomous Okrug, Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug, Chukotka Autonomous Okrug, the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Area.
3. Accounting of setny tools is performed by territorial authorities of Federal Agency for Fishery (further - territorial authority) by entering of data on setny tools into the register.
4. For implementation of accounting of setny tools citizens (physical persons) of the Russian Federation having civil capacity to act according to the civil legislation individual entrepreneurs and legal entities to whom the fishing sites for the organization of amateur fishery owning setny tools on the property rights are provided in use (further - owners of the setny tool) represent to territorial authority to which zone of responsibility water objects on which water area the owner of the setny tool plans to perform amateur fishery using setny tools, the statement for entering of data on setny tools into the register constituted in writing on paper or in electronic form (further - the statement for entering of data into the register) belong.
The application for entering of data into the register is submitted to territorial authority or to the multipurpose center of provision of the state and municipal services personally by the owner of the setny tool or the mailing with the inventory of investment or electronically with use of information and telecommunication technologies, including by means of the federal state information system "Single Portal of the State and Municipal Services (Functions)" and (or) regional portals of the state and municipal services (functions) (further respectively - the single portal, regional portals).
5. Are specified in the statement for entering of data into the register:
a) the name of territorial authority to which the application for entering of data into the register is submitted;
b) surname, name, middle name (in the presence) the owner of the setny tool (for physical persons and individual entrepreneurs) or full name of the legal entity who is the owner of the setny tool (for the legal entity);
c) birth date and birth place of the owner of the setny tool (for physical persons);
d) the residential address (the place of stay) of the owner of the setny tool (for physical persons);
e) location address of the legal entity or individual entrepreneur;
e) individual taxpayer number of the owner of the setny tool (for physical persons, in the presence);
g) obligatory state registration number (for legal entities);
h) the primary state registration number of record about state registration of the individual entrepreneur (for individual entrepreneurs);
i) contact phone number and (or) the e-mail address (if are available) the owner of the setny tool;
j) data of the identity document of the owner of the setny tool (for physical persons);
k) the name of the setny tool, data on which are subject to entering into the register, with indication of:
for branchiate networks - lengths, heights, the size (step) of cell;
for seines of all types, nonsense - lengths, heights, the size (step) of cell;
for setny traps of any types, other setny tools of fishing - data on the main constructive characteristics in the equipped (straightened) type (length, height, width, the size (step) of cell), including the characteristics provided for setny traps by rules of fishery;
l) water objects on which the owner of the setny tool plans to perform amateur fishery using setny tools (with indication of the subject of the Russian Federation, municipalities (areas) of subjects of the Russian Federation and location concerning the settlement in which territories are located or the territories of which are adjoined by such water objects);
m) details of the current agreement of use of the fishing site provided for the organization of amateur fishery (number, date of the conclusion of the agreement) (for legal entities and individual entrepreneurs);
o) data that the owner of the setny tool is informed of requirements of rules of fishery for fishery basin in the territory of which it is planned to perform amateur fishery using setny tools.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.