of November 19, 2019 No. 418
About databank of enforcement proceedings
For the purpose of enhancement of accounting treatment, processing, accumulating, storage and provision of data on enforcement proceedings I decide:
1. Create databank of enforcement proceedings.
2. Approve Regulations on databank of enforcement proceedings it (is applied).
3. Creation of databank of enforcement proceedings is performed at the expense of the means of forced collection which went the Ministries of Justice into the disposal.
Program and technical maintenance and upgrade of databank of enforcement proceedings are performed at the expense of the means of forced collection which went into the disposal the Ministries of Justice, the republican budget and other sources which are not prohibited by the legislation.
4. To Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus:
provide reduction of acts of the legislation in compliance with this Decree;
take other measures for implementation of this Decree.
5. To provide to the Ministry of Justice till January 1, 2021 creation of databank of enforcement proceedings.
Items 12-24 of the Regulations on databank of enforcement proceedings approved by this Decree - since January 1, 2021;
other provisions of this Decree - after its official publication.
President of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of November 19, 2019 No. 418
1. This Provision establishes procedure for forming and maintaining databank of enforcement proceedings (further - databank).
2. Tasks of forming and maintaining databank are:
accounting of data on enforcement proceedings;
provision to citizens of the Republic of Belarus, foreign citizens and stateless persons (further - citizens), to individual entrepreneurs of the Republic of Belarus, foreign individual entrepreneurs (further - individual entrepreneurs), to the legal entities of the Republic of Belarus, foreign legal entities and the organizations who are not legal entities (further - legal entities), to notaries, courts, other state bodies of data on enforcement proceedings;
strengthening of control of course of execution of executive documents from claimants;
ensuring the maximum respect for interests of the state by means of provision to state bodies of necessary information on course of execution of executive documents;
increase in efficiency of receipt of information on enforcement proceedings;
control of processing, accumulating, storage and provision of data on enforcement proceedings.
3. The databank is created and conducted on the basis of the principles:
completeness, reliability and relevance of the data containing in it;
availability of data on enforcement proceedings taking into account stipulated by the legislation restrictions;
ensuring protection of the data containing in databank;
variabilities of receipt of data from databank.
4. When maintaining databank nation-wide qualifiers are used.
about the debtor and the claimant *;
about the name, date, number of the executive document, authorized body (authorized person) which issued it;
about the name of body of forced execution in which is there (was) on execution enforcement proceeding;
about committed executive actions, the taken measures for ensuring execution of the executive document;
about result of execution (with indication of the bases of the termination, termination of enforcement proceeding, return of the executive document to the claimant) and end date of enforcement proceeding.
6. Collection, processing, storage and provision of personal data of the citizens containing in data on enforcement proceedings are performed without written consent these persons according to the procedure, established by this Provision.
7. The owner and the operator of databank is the Ministry of Justice.
8. The Ministry of Justice when forming and maintaining databank:
provides the automated centralized processing and accumulating of data on the enforcement proceedings created with use of information resources of bodies of forced execution in electronic form, storage, updating, provision and protection of the data containing in databank;
determines program technical means of forming and maintaining databank;
establishes templates (formats of files) of electronic documents for maintaining databank;
provides accomplishment of complex of legal, organizational and technical measures on ensuring confidentiality, integrity, authenticity, availability and safety of information, including in case of its collection, processing, accumulating, updating, storage, search and provision.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.