of September 18, 2019 No. 856
Questions of the Ministry of digital transformation
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve Regulations on the Ministry of digital transformation of Ukraine which are applied.
2. Make changes which are applied to acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
3. To the ministry of digital transformation to submit in two-month time to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine proposals concerning entering into acts of the legislation of the changes following from this resolution including on creation, reference to the sphere of management of the state companies, organizations and organizations.
4. To the ministries and other central executive bodies to enter within three months from the date of entry into force of this resolution in accordance with the established procedure to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine drafts of acts of the legislation and to bring own regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution.
5. This resolution becomes effective from the date of its publication, except the subitem 20 of item 4 of the Provision approved by this resolution which becomes effective along with entry into force of the act of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of transition of functions of the central certifying body from the Ministry of Justice.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 18, 2019 No. 856
1. The ministry of digital transformation of Ukraine (Mintsifra) is the central executive body which activities go and coordinated by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
Mintsifra is the principal organ in system of the central executive bodies providing forming and realization of state policy in spheres of digitalization, digital development of digital economy, digital innovations, electronic control and electronic democracy, development of information society, informatization; in the field of development of digital skills and the digital rights of citizens; in the field of open data, development of national electronic information resource and interoperability, development of infrastructure of broadband access to the Internet and telecommunications, electronic commerce and business; in the field of provision of electronic administrative services; in the field of electronic confidential services and electronic identification; in the field of development of the IT industry.
Mintsifra provides accomplishment of functions of the central certifying body.
2. Mintsifra in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, presidential decrees of Ukraine and resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine accepted according to the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, other acts of the legislation.
3. The main objectives of Mintsifra is forming and realization of state policy:
in spheres of digitalization, digital development of digital economy, digital innovations, electronic control and electronic democracy, development of information society;
in the field of development of digital skills and the digital rights of citizens;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.