of November 16, 2019 No. 1464
About approval of Rules of provision of subsidies from the federal budget to the Russian organizations on financial provision of part of costs for projects implementation for development of modern technologies, production organizations and realization on their basis of competitive medicines and about recognition voided some acts of the Government of the Russian Federation
The government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of provision of subsidies from the federal budget to the Russian organizations on financial provision of part of costs for projects implementation for development of modern technologies, production organizations and realization on their basis of competitive medicines.
2. Recognize invalid acts of the Government of the Russian Federation according to the list according to appendix.
3. Determine that the contracts (agreements) on provision of subsidies signed according to the acts of the Government of the Russian Federation specified in Items 1 - 3 appendices to this resolution, are effective before accomplishment by receivers of subsidies of the obligations.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 16, 2019 No. 1464
1. These rules establish procedure, the purposes and conditions of provision of subsidies from the federal budget to the Russian organizations on financial provision of part of costs for projects implementation for development of modern technologies, production organizations and realization on their basis of competitive medicines (further - subsidy).
2. Subsidies are provided for the purpose of support of the Russian organizations - the producers of industrial output registered in the Russian Federation and performing activities for development of modern technologies, production organizations and realization on their basis of competitive medicines (further - the manufacturing organization), and promote achievement of the following target indicators of the subprogramme "Development of production of medicines" of the state program of the Russian Federation "Development of the pharmaceutical and medical industry":
a) share of medicines of national production in the total amount of consumption in terms of money;
b) volume of investment into scientific research, developments, technological innovations and rearmament of production of medicines;
c) creation and (or) upgrade of high-productive workplaces in pharmaceutical industry (cumulative result);
d) export volume of medicines.
3. In these rules the following concepts are used:
"modern technologies" - the technologies included in the list of modern technologies according to Item 7 of part 1 of article 6 of the Federal law "About Industrial Policy in the Russian Federation" (further - the list of modern technologies);
"project" - the interconnected actions and processes limited on time and resources, realized by the manufacturing organization including with involvement of the third parties, including the scientific organizations and (or) the national medical research centers directed to carrying out complex of preclinical researches of medicines and clinical trials of medicines, and also creation of high technology production including production of pharmaceutical substance (or anti-gene), and (or) its expansion and (or) upgrade, registration of such products and achievement of indicators (indicators) of the project by the manufacturing organization;
"indicators (indicators) of the project" - sales amount of products created within the project and project deadline;
"products" - the medicines registered in accordance with the established procedure in the territory of the Russian Federation and (or) pharmaceutical substances, data on which are included in the state register of medicines.
4. Subsidies are provided to the manufacturing organizations which underwent competitive selection on the right of receipt of subsidy (further - tender).
5. The size of subsidy cannot exceed:
a) 70 percent of the these rules of costs of the producer organizations directed to project implementation specified in Item 10;
b) the maximum size of subsidy established within each modern technology, determined according to Item 6 of these rules.
6. The government of the Russian Federation distribution of budgetary appropriations to provision of subsidies on each modern technology annually affirms (percentage of the total amount of limits of the budget obligations brought in accordance with the established procedure to the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation as the receiver of funds of the federal budget for the purposes specified in Item 1 of these rules) (further - distribution of budgetary appropriations to provision of subsidies).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.