of October 30, 2019 No. 272
About some questions of passing of law-enforcement service in anti-corruption Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Anti-corruption service)
For the purpose of implementation of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 6, 2011 "About law-enforcement service", I ORDER:
1) Rules of maintaining the personal records containing personal data of the employee of anti-corruption service according to appendix 1 to this order;
2) Rules of application of encouragement to the staff of anti-corruption service, according to appendix 2 to this order;
3) Rules and conditions of attraction to disciplinary responsibility of staff of anti-corruption service, according to appendix 3 to this order;
4) Rules of service by the employees who are at the disposal of anti-corruption service according to appendix 4 to this order;
5) Rules of the organization of professional office and physical training in anti-corruption service, according to appendix 5 to this order;
6) Rules and conditions of passing of computer testing of staff of anti-corruption service, certification subjects, on knowledge of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and logical thinking, standard rates of determination of professional suitability, and also threshold values for categories of positions, according to appendix 6 to this order;
7) Rules of adaptation of young employees and implementation of mentorship in anti-corruption service, according to appendix 7 to this order;
8) Rules and conditions of passing of special initial training for persons for the first time arriving in anti-corruption service to positions of the average commanding structure according to appendix 8 to this order;
9) Governed on establishment of extraordinary qualification classes to the staff of anti-corruption service, according to appendix 9 to this order;
10) the Instruction for assignment of cool qualification to the staff of anti-corruption service, according to appendix 10 to this order;
11) Rules of conducting office investigation in anti-corruption service, according to appendix 11 to this order.
2. Recognize invalid some orders of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for public service and to anti-corruption, according to appendix 12 to this order.
3. To provide to department of personnel work of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan on anti-corruption (Anti-corruption service) in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan on anti-corruption (Anti-corruption service).
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the First Deputy Chairman of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan on anti-corruption (Anti-corruption service).
to the Order of the Chairman of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan on anti-corruption (Anti-corruption service) of October 30, 2019 No. 272
1. These rules of maintaining the personal records containing personal data of the employee of anti-corruption service (further - Rules), are developed according to Item 7 of article 42 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 6, 2011 "About law-enforcement service" and determine procedure for maintaining personal records of staff of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan by anti-corruption (Anti-corruption service) and its territorial authorities (further - anti-corruption service), their accounting, storage and issue.
2. In case of arrival of the candidate for anti-corruption service by personnel service the personal record which all materials of studying and data on office activities and years of service of law-enforcement service join further is created.
3. In the personal record the former labor activity, service in Armed Forces, other troops and military forming of the Republic of Kazakhstan, special state and law enforcement agencies, data of biographic and social nature, results of studying of the candidate, special check and other data are reflected.
4. The data containing in the personal record and documents of accounting of the employee of anti-corruption service belong according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About the state secrets" to the state secrets.
5. Personal records are drawn up and kept on all staff of anti-corruption service.
6. The personal record is the main document reflecting the personal data and materials characterizing office, professional and public work of employees.
7. The personal record acts as information model of the employee and is used as the accounting document containing the exact and detailed bio data and data characterizing it business and personal qualities, office and labor activity and also as storage of the documents which are legally confirming these data (characteristics, office certifications, the oath, representations).
8. Materials of the personal record are used for the solution of questions of service by the employee, its representation to establishment of the next qualification classes, rewarding and encouragement, increase in category, calculation of service length for determination of the size of official pay rate, working life, calculation of length of service for award of pension.
9. All materials of the personal record are filed in the corresponding parts. Use of glue, adhesive tape, the staplers intended for fastening of documents is not allowed.
10. The personal record consists of five parts.
1) In the first part are stored:
record of service;
conclusion of the commission on determination of service length.
2) In the second part are stored:
office characteristics in the period of service;
representations to establishment (lowering, recovery) of qualification class;
decision on delay of representation to establishment of the next qualification class;
representation and the official report to movement on service;
representation and official report to dismissal;
prize sheets, ideas of encouragement (rewarding);
3) In the third part are stored:
the application for admission in law enforcement agency;
autobiographies (written with own hand and in printed form, certified by the signature of the employee (worker) of personnel service);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.