of November 11, 2019 No. 194
About Regulations on the Advisory committee on oil and gas
According to Items 7 and 44 of the Regulations on the Euroasian economic commission (appendix No. 1 to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014) the Board of the Euroasian economic commission solved:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on the Advisory committee on oil and gas.
2. Declare invalid Item 2 of the Decision of Board of the Euroasian economic commission of June 28, 2012 No. 195 "About the Advisory committee on oil and gas".
Chairman of Board of the Euroasian economic commission
Approved by the Decision of Board of the Euroasian economic commission of November 11, 2019 No. 194
1. The advisory committee on oil and gas (further - Committee) is created under Board of the Euroasian economic commission (further - the Commission) according to Items 7 and 44 of the Regulations on the Euroasian economic commission (appendix No. 1 to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014 (further - the Agreement)).
The committee is consultative body of the Commission on questions of integration of state members of the Eurasian Economic Union (further respectively - state members, the Union) in the oil and gas sphere.
2. The committee in the activities is guided by the Agreement, other international treaties and acts constituting the right of the Union, the Regulations of work of the Euroasian economic commission approved by the Decision of the Supreme Euroasian economic council of December 23, 2014 No. 98, and also this Provision.
3. The main objectives and functions of Committee are:
a) preparation for the Commission of recommendations about questions of cooperation of state members in the oil and gas sphere;
b) carrying out consultations with representatives of public authorities, state organizations of state members for development and enhancement of international treaties within the Union and acts of bodies of the Union in the oil and gas sphere, including regarding forming and functioning of the total markets of gas, oil and oil products of the Union;
c) consideration of questions of realization of provisions of the Agreement and acts of bodies of the Union in the oil and gas sphere;
d) preparation of offers and recommendations about forming, ensuring functioning and development of the total markets of gas, oil and oil products of the Union;
e) consideration of results of monitoring:
functioning and regulations of the total markets of gas, oil and oil products of the Union;
realization of provisions of the Agreement and acts of bodies of the Union in the oil and gas sphere;
e) preparation of the corresponding recommendations following the results of consideration of results of monitoring according to the subitem "d" of this Item;
g) consideration and approval of offers on the research works planned to development in the oil and gas sphere, consideration of preliminary results of the specified works and if necessary preparation of recommendations about their completion;
h) implementation of other functions within the competence.
4. The structure of Committee is created of representatives of public authorities and the state organizations of state members, including heads (deputy managers) of these bodies and the organizations (further - authorized representatives).
According to offers of state members of Committee representatives of business communities, scientific and public organizations, and also independent experts can be included.
State members timely inform the Commission on need of replacement of authorized representatives for Committee, and also represent offers on modification of its structure.
The structure of Committee affirms the order of Board of the Commission.
5. Presides over committee meetings and the member of Board of the Commission within whose competence questions of the oil and gas sphere are (further - the chairman of Committee) performs the common directorship of work of Committee.
6. Chairman of Committee:
a) directs activities of Committee and will organize work on accomplishment of the tasks assigned to Committee;
b) approves with members of the committee and approves the agenda of committee meeting, determines date, time and the place of its carrying out;
c) conducts committee meetings;
d) signs protocols of committee meetings;
e) informs Board of the Commission and Council of the Commission on the recommendations and offers on the questions carried to competence of Committee developed by Committee;
e) approves regulations on subcommittees, working (expert) groups and their structures;
g) represents Committee at meetings of Board of the Commission and Council of the Commission, and also in relations with public authorities and the organizations of state members;
h) performs other functions within competence of Committee.
7. The vice-chairman of Committee designates the official of Department of energy of the Commission within whose competence questions on activities of Committee are.
8. The vice-chairman of Committee performs functions of the chairman of Committee, stipulated in Item the 6th this provision, in case of absence of the chairman of Committee.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.