of November 11, 2019 No. 193
About Regulations on the Advisory committee on power industry
According to Items 7 and 44of the Regulations on the Eurasian economic commission (appendix №1 to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014) the Board of the Eurasian economic commission decided:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on the Advisory committee on power industry.
2. Declare invalid Item 2 of the Decision of Board of the Eurasian economic commission of June 28, 2012 No. 194 "About the Advisory committee on power industry".
Chairman of Board of the Eurasian economic commission
Approved by the Decision of Board of the Eurasian economic commission of November 11, 2019 No. 193
1. The advisory committee on power industry (further - Committee) is created under Board of the Eurasian economic commission (further respectively - Board, the Commission) according to Items 7 and 44 of the Regulations on the Eurasian economic commission (appendix No. 1 to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014) for the purpose of carrying out consultations, and also preparation of offers and recommendations for the Commission on questions in the field of power industry which are within the competence of the Commission.
2. The committee in the activities is guided by the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014, other international treaties and acts constituting the right of the Eurasian Economic Union (further - the Union), the Regulations of work of the Euroasian economic commission approved by the Decision of the Supreme Eurasian economic council of December 23, 2014 №98, and also this Provision.
3. The committee within the competence performs the following functions:
a) considers questions on which the Board shall hold before decision making by the Commission consultations within Committee;
b) performs preparation for the Commission of offers and recommendations about the following questions:
enhancement of international treaties within the Union and acts of bodies of the Union in the field of power industry (concerning including forming, functioning and developments of the total electrical power market of the Union);
harmonization of the legislation of state members of the Union (further - state members) in the field of power industry according to the acts provided by the Section XX of the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014;
monitoring of forming and functioning of the total electrical power market of the Union;
c) considers and approves offers of department of the Commission to which competence questions on activities of Committee are carried (further - the responsible department), on the research works planned to development in the field of power industry, considers preliminary results of the specified works and if necessary prepares recommendations of their completion;
d) prepares the conclusions on the questions entering its competence;
e) performs other functions within the competence.
4. The structure of Committee is created of representatives of public authorities of state members, including of heads (deputy managers) of these bodies (further - authorized representatives).
According to offers of state members of Committee representatives of business communities, scientific and public organizations, other independent experts of state members can be included.
State members timely inform Board on need of replacement of the representatives in Committee, and also represent offers on modification of its structure.
The structure of Committee affirms the order of Board.
5. Presides over committee meetings and the member of Board to whose competence questions in the field of power industry are carried (further - the chairman of Committee) performs the common directorship of work of Committee.
6. By the invitation of the chairman of Committee or on proposals of authorized representatives representatives of public authorities, business communities, public and scientific organizations, other independent experts of state members, and also officials and the staff of the Commission can participate in committee meeting.
7. Under Committee subcommittees and (or) working (expert) groups for the solution of questions on activities of Committee can be created.
Structures of subcommittees and (or) working (expert) groups are created by Committee on offers of state members of representatives of public authorities, business communities, scientific and public organizations, other independent experts of state members.
8. Chairman of Committee:
a) directs activities of Committee and will organize work on accomplishment of the tasks assigned to Committee;
b) approves and approves the agenda of committee meeting, based on the proposals of members of the committee directed according to Item 14 of this provision makes changes to the specified agenda, and also determines date, time and the venue of committee meeting;
c) conducts committee meetings;
d) approves protocols of committee meetings;
e) informs Board and Council of the Commission on the recommendations and offers on the questions carried to competence of Committee developed by Committee;
e) approves regulations on subcommittees, working (expert) groups and their structures;
g) represents Committee at meetings of Board and Council of the Commission, and also in relations with public authorities and the organizations of state members;
h) performs other functions within competence of Committee.
9. The head of responsible department is appointed the vice-chairman of Committee.
10. The vice-chairman of Committee performs functions of the chairman of Committee in case of absence of the chairman of Committee in connection with temporary disability, leave or business trip.
11. Committee meetings are held as required.
The decision on holding committee meeting is made by the chairman of Committee.
12. The draft of the agenda of committee meeting and materials to it go to members of the committee not later than 15 calendar days before date of committee meeting.
13. Materials to the agenda of committee meeting include:
a) references on cases in point;
b) drafts of the documents offered to consideration (in the presence);
c) required reference and analytical materials.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.