of May 1, 2006 No. 74
About additional measures for increase in the stimulating role of the privileges provided to the companies with foreign investments
(In edition of Resolutions KM of December 28, 2009 No. 336, 23.02.2012 No. 48)
For the purpose of further realization of provisions of article 9 of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About foreign investments" about provision to foreign investors and foreign investments of the equal mode, activization of investing activities in the territory of the republic, strengthening of the stimulating role of the tax and customs privileges and preferences provided to the companies with foreign investments, the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Determine that:
the taxation of the companies with foreign investments registered in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan is made according to the legislation existing at the time of making of the taxation;
the companies with foreign investments registered in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan use in full all general tax and customs privileges and preferences established by legal acts, and also the additional benefits and preferences provided strictly according to the procedure and on conditions, stipulated by the legislation (including investment agreements, production sharing agreements).
2. Determine that additional benefits on tax payment, customs and other obligatory payments are provided to the companies with foreign investments only for accurately certain term and cannot have termless character.
3. Cancel since June 1, 2006 everything the Governments which are earlier provided by decisions to the companies with foreign investments of privilege for tax payment, customs and other obligatory payments are not provided by legal acts and having termless nature.
4. For ensuring detailed study of questions of need and efficiency of provision further of additional benefits and preferences to the operating plants with foreign investments entering industries or realizing the projects recognized by the legislation priority to create special working group in structure according to appendix, having charged to it:
to comprehensively consider appeals of the separate companies with foreign investments to which earlier decisions of the Government provided termless additional benefits on tax payment, charges, customs and other obligatory payments;
by results of consideration of addresses to introduce in the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan the relevant reasonable proposals on establishment to the separate companies with foreign investments which earlier had termless privileges, reasonable privileges on tax payment, charges, customs and other obligatory payments for accurately certain term with the subsequent conclusion with foreign investors of investment agreements according to the procedure, N180 established by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 2, 2005 "About measures for implementation of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About additional measures for stimulation of attraction of direct private foreign investments".
5. To the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the interested ministries and departments to make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on the changes and amendments in acts of the legislation following from this resolution in a month.
6. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Azimov R. S.
Republic of Uzbekistan Sh. Mirziyoev
to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 1, 2006 No. 74
Bekenov S. H. - Minister of Economic Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan, head of working group
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.