of May 5, 2006 No. UP-3750
About creation of Mikrocreditbank joint stock bank
For the purpose of further expansion of provision of financial resources for development of small business, private entrepreneurship and farming, creation of new workplaces by activization of individual labor activity, family business and home work, ensuring access to microfinancial services of general population, especially in the rural zone:
1. Agree with the decision of general meeting of shareholders of Tadbirkor joint stock bank, and also offers of the Central bank, Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan and commercial banks:
about creation based on Tadbirkor joint stock bank of Mikrocreditbank joint stock bank;
Mikrocreditbank is legal successor by the rights and obligations of Tadbirkor Joint-stock commercial bank, including according to property, financial and other liabilities, and also requirements guaranteeing safety and timeliness of return of money of legal entities and physical persons.
4. To Mikrocreditbank in case of registration of the microcredits not to allow the facts of bureaucracy and formalism. Establish procedure in case of which the list of the documents submitted by the borrower for receipt of the microcredit is limited only:
request for receipt of the microcredit;
the documents confirming ensuring recoverability of the microcredit.
To the Cabinet of Ministers in two weeks to develop and approve Provisional regulations for procedure for provision of the microcredits and rendering microleasing services.
5. Determine sources of forming of resource base of Mikrocreditbank bank:
the funds of shareholders allocated for forming of the authorized capital of bank;
the annual loans issued by the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan during 2007-2010 in the amount of 10 billion sum for a period of 10 years at the rate 2 annual interest rates on the account of the profit of the Central bank sent to the income of the republican budget;
6. Determine that the notarial certificate of agreements of microfinancing, and also the agreements of pledge, the guarantee and other agreements connected with microfinancing implementation are made at the percent 0,1 rate from the agreement amount.
provide access of bank branches Mikrocreditbank to the database of Department on maintaining the state register of credit information and render assistance to Mikrocreditbank in creation of own database on credit history of borrowers;
together with the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on investments to render assistance to Mikrocreditbank bank in attraction of soft credits, investments and grants of the international financial institutions and leading foreign banks.
8. Exempt till January 1, 2018 Mikrocreditbank bank from payment:
income taxes and property;
customs payments (except for charges for customs clearance) for the imported bank equipment and technologies;
the value added tax in case of realization of the property collected for benefit of bank.
9. To Central Bank, the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the interested ministries and departments to make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on the changes and amendments in the legislation following from this Decree in a month.
10. To impose control of execution of this Decree on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Azimov R. S. and the chairman of the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan Mullazhanov F. M.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 5, 2006 No. UP-3750
No. UP-4051 voided according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 10.11.2008
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.