of November 4, 2019 No. 741
About approval of the Regulations on appeal of citizens on compulsory military service, service in reserve
Based on part seven of article 34 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of November 5, 1992 "About conscription and military service" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 1914-XII
1. Approve Regulations on appeal of citizens on compulsory military service, service in reserve it (is applied).
2. To republican state bodies, local executive and administrative organs in three-months time to bring the regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution, and also to take other measures for its realization.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of November 4, 2019 No. 741
1. This Provision determines procedure for planning, the organization of carrying out appeal of citizens of the Republic of Belarus (further - citizens) on compulsory military service, service in reserve (further - appeal), provision to citizens of draft deferment, registration and accomplishment of decisions of the draft commissions, sending the citizens who are called up for compulsory military service, service in reserve, to the duty station, recognition of citizens not undergone military service, without having on that legal causes.
3. Planning of appeal is performed after the edition of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus about the next appeal.
4. Heads regional (The Minsk city) executive committees together with military commissioners of areas (Minsk) based on the corresponding Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus will organize development and approve plans of carrying out appeal in areas Minsk) from which statements are led up to heads of the relevant district (city) executive committees (local administrations) in the part concerning them.
Heads of district (city) executive committees (local administrations) together with military commissioners of areas (cities) (heads of separate divisions) based on statements from plans for carrying out appeal in areas Minsk) develop plans for carrying out appeal in the respective areas (cities).
5. In plans for carrying out appeal are reflected:
procedure for creation and work regional (Minsk city), district (city) draft commissions;
procedure for the direction and work of specialists doctors on performing medical examination of the citizens who are subject to appeal (medical examination of the called citizens before their sending for compulsory military service, service in reserve);
operating procedure of psychologists of the organizations of education attracted to participation in work of the draft commissions (in case of adoption of the relevant decision);
terms and procedure for physical examination (treatment) for citizens;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.