of November 4, 2019 No. 740
About approval of specific sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to content and operation of hostels and other places of residence
Based on paragraph two of subitem 2.1 of Item 2 of general sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to content and operation of capital structures (buildings, constructions), the isolated rooms and other objects belonging to subjects of managing, approved by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of November 23, 2017 No. 7, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
2. Grant to the Ministry of Health the right to explain questions of application of specific sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to content and operation of the hostels and other places of residence approved by this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of November 4, 2019 No. 740
1. These specific sanitary and epidemiologic requirements establish requirements to content and operation of hostels and other places of residence * (further if other is not determined, - the places of residence).
* Other places of residence are implied as residential, sleeping and other places of temporary residence of citizens, and also the objects intended for provision of services of temporary residence.
2. For the purposes of these specific sanitary and epidemiologic requirements terms and their determinations in the values established by the Housing code of the Republic of Belarus, the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 7, 2012 No. 340-Z "About sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population", the Rules of hotel servicing in the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of April 7, 2006 No. 471, the Regulations on hostels approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of April 5, 2013 No. 269 are used.
3. In the places of residence production control over observance of sanitary and epidemiologic requirements and accomplishment of sanitary and anti-epidemic actions according to the program of production supervision approved by the head of the organization shall be exercised.
4. The responsibility for violation and (or) failure to carry out of these specific sanitary and epidemiologic requirements is established according to the legislation.
5. Numbers for accommodation, including premises of hostels, shall have natural and artificial lighting.
6. In premises of the places of residence during the heating period the following parameters of microclimate shall be observed:
air temperature - plus 18 - plus 24 °C;
relative humidity - no more than 60 percent;
air movement speed - no more 0,3 of m/s.
The microclimate parameters specified in part one of this Item do not extend to the places of residence equipped with autonomous system of heating.
7. The premises (its part) in the hostel are provided in the amount of at least 6 sq.m of living space on one person.
8. Availability of vagrant animals, sinantropny rodents and insects in residential and auxiliary rooms of the places of residence is not allowed.
9. The procedure for content of pets in the places of residence is established by heads of the places of residence.
10. In the places of residence equipped with refuse chutes, elements of refuse chute, rooms of the musoropriyemny camera shall be kept clean.
In case of removal of refuse chutes from operation the container for collection of solid municipal waste should be placed in the musoropriyemny camera with ensuring access to it, or on the designated platforms having barrier and hard surface, or on other specially equipped designs.
11. Consequences of accidents on sewer, water supply systems and networks of heating in the places of residence shall be liquidated within one days. After elimination of consequences of accident basement, ground, technical stores are cleared, disinfected and aired.
12. Kitchens of the places of residence shall be equipped with the equipment for cooking, washing sinks, tables.
13. Bathing (shower) rooms in the places of residence shall be equipped with the sanitary equipment (bathing, shower cabins), mixers with eyeliner of flowing hot and cold water.
14. In toilets of the places of residence toilet bowls, fixing devices (holders) for toilet paper, bucket (ballot box) shall be established.
Toilets need to be equipped with washing sinks with mixers with eyeliner of flowing hot and cold water, electrotowels or fixing devices for disposable paper towels, and also buckets (ballot boxes), batchers with cosmetic detergents.
15. The equipment and furniture of the places of residence need to be kept clean and technically serviceable condition.
16. The equipment and furniture of the places of residence shall be made of the materials which are exposed to cleaning.
17. Cleaning, including damp, rooms for accommodation in hotels, motels, hostels and other places of residence, except for hostels, shall be carried out daily and before settling of the consumer.
Cleaning, including damp, places public in the places of residence it is necessary to carry out daily and as required.
Damp cleaning shall be carried out with use of the detergents allowed for use according to instructions for their application.
18. Each berth in the places of residence shall be provided with fresh bed linen and bedding (mattresses, mattress covers, blankets, pillows).
In hostels use of personal bed linen is allowed.
19. Change of bed linen in the places of residence should be made at least once in 7 days, and also in case of pollution and before settling of the consumer (the employer of premises in the hostel).
20. Fresh and dirty bed linen should be stored in separate rooms (places).
Fresh bed linen shall be stored on shelves, racks or in cases with the covering made of the materials steady against impact of detergents and means of disinfection.
Storage of dirty bed linen on floor is not allowed.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.