of October 22, 2019 No. 566
About introduction of temporary ban on import to the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic by motor transport of some types of oil and oil products
According to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Determine that import to the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic of oil, oil products, ecological fuel (biological fuel), light and average distillates, kerosene, gasoils, gazokhol, gasoline, composite gas stable, naphtha, nefrac, benzanol, oven fuel and other oil products (code of the CN FEA EEU 2707 10 100 0, 2707 20 100 0, 2707 30 100 0, 2707 50 100 0, 2709 00 100 1 - 2709 00 100 9, 2710 12 110 1 - 2710 12 110 9, 2710 12 150 1 - 2710 12 150 9, 2710 12 411 0 - 2710 12 419 0, 2710 12 450 0 - 2710 12 590 0, 2710 19 250 0, 2710 19 421 0 - 2710 19 429 0, 2710 19 460 0 - 2710 19 480 0, 2710 20 110 0 - 2710 20 190 0, 2711 12 110 0, 2711 19 000 0, 3811 11 900 0, 3811 21 000 0, the 3826th 00) (further - oil and oil products) is performed:
- in case of observance of requirements for safe movement of oil products;
- in the presence of the documents confirming tax registration of carrier and/or the consignee;
- in the presence of the shipping documents processed according to requirements of the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- in the presence of documents on obligatory assessment of conformity.
2. Impose temporary ban on import (import) on the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic by motor transport (fuel trucks) of oil and the oil products specified in Item 1 of this resolution before forming of the total markets of oil and oil products.
3. Requirements, the stipulated in Item 2 presents of the resolution, do not extend to the oils and oil products imported on the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic by physical persons for private use, which are in the fuel tanks of the vehicle established according to specifications and also in separate reservoir in amount no more than 20 liters.
4. Import restrictions of oil and oil products, the stipulated in Item 2 presents of the resolution, do not extend to customs procedure of outward processing.
5. To the State Border Service of the Kyrgyz Republic, the State Tax Administration under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, State inspectorate for ecological and technical safety under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, Public service on fight against economic crimes under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic to take necessary measures for observance of the requirements specified in Items 1 and 2 of this resolution.
6. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About some questions of regulation of import of lungs and average distillates, kerosene, gasoils, diesel fuel and other oil products on the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic" of November 13, 2015 No. 767.
7. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the relevant departments of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.