of October 10, 2019 No. 880
About approval of Rules and conditions of carrying out certification of civil servants of law-enforcement bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to Item 7 of Article 139 of the Labor code of the Republic of Kazakhstan I ORDER:
2. Declare invalid the order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 30, 2015 No. 1101 "About approval of Rules and conditions of carrying out certification of civil servants of law-enforcement bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan" (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts No. 12759, it is published on January 15, 2016 in information system of law of Ad_let).
3. To department of personnel policy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Saytbekov A. M. in the procedure established by the legislation to provide:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) within ten working days after state registration of this order submission to Legal department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1) and 2) of this Item.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising deputy minister of internal affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Department of personnel policy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Saytbekov A. M.).
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 10, 2019 No. 880
1. These rules and conditions of carrying out certification of civil servants of law-enforcement bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Rules) are developed according to Item 7 of Article 139 of the Labor code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 23, 2015 and determine procedure and conditions of carrying out certification of the serving law-enforcement bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - employees).
2. Certification of employees is performed for the purpose of determination of their professional and qualification training, business qualities, establishment of qualification categories (categories).
3. The main evaluation criterion in case of certification is the capability of employees to carry out the obligations assigned to them.
4. Certifications are subject employees, except for the expectant mothers and employees who worked less than six months from the date of the occupation of this position.
At the same time certification is carried out no later than six months from the date of approach of the specified term.
6. The employees who are on vacation non-paid in pregnancy-related absence and child(children) birth, in child care leave before achievement of age of three years by it, are certified not earlier than in six months after entry into service.
According to the statement of employees for assignment of the next category certification is carried out before the expiration of the specified terms.
7. Certification includes number of consecutive stages:
1) preparation for carrying out for certification;
2) the interview with the employee conducted by certifying commission;
3) decision of certifying commission.
8. Carrying out certification will be organized by personnel service of the certifying body for the order of his head and includes the following events:
1) preparation of necessary documents for certified;
2) schedule development of carrying out certification;
3) determination of structure of certifying commissions;
4) the organization of explanatory work about the purposes and procedure for carrying out certification.
9. The personnel service once within six months determines the employees who are subject to certification according to Item 5 and 6 of these rules.
10. The head of the organization for representation of personnel service issues the order which the list of the certified persons, the schedule of carrying out certification and structure of certifying commission affirms.
11. The personnel service in writing notifies employees on terms of carrying out certification not later than one month prior to its carrying out.
12. The direct head of the employee who is subject to certification draws up the office characteristic and sends it to personnel service not later than four weeks prior to meeting of certifying commission.
13. The office characteristic provides reasonable, objective assessment of professional, personal qualities and results of office activities of the certified person.
14. The personnel service informs the employee of the office characteristic submitted on him not later than three weeks prior to meeting of certifying commission in time.
15. In case of disagreement with the office characteristic provided on it the certified person in writing declares the disagreement in personnel service.
The personnel service attaches the letter disagreement of the certified person as amendment to the office characteristic.
16. The appraisal sheet on the employee who is subject to certification is drawn up in form according to appendix 1 to these rules.
17. The estimative leaf on the employee who is subject to certification is drawn up in form according to appendix 2 to these rules.
18. The certifying commission is created by the order of the division manager of law-enforcement bodies on representation of personnel service and consists of members and the secretary of the commission. From among members of certifying commission the chairman is appointed. The chairman of certifying commission directs its activities, presides over its meetings, plans its work, exercises general control of activities and the decisions made by it.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.