of January 21, 2015 No. 35
About approval of Operational regulations of rail vehicles
According to the subitem 11) Item 1 of article 51 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 17, 2014 "About traffic", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Operational regulations of rail vehicles.
2. To committee of transport of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Asavbayev A. A.) provide:
1) in the procedure established by the legislation state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the direction of the copy on official publication in periodic printed publicity materials and in information system of law of Ad_let of the republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan";
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of Item 2 of this order.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the first vice-minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan Kasymbek Zh. M.
The acting minister on investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan
January 22, 2015
___________ K. Kasymov
Approved by the Order of the acting minister on investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 21, 2015 No. 35
1. Operational regulations of rail vehicles (further - Rules) are developed according to the law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 17, 2014 "About traffic" and determine method of operation of rail vehicles.
2. In these rules the following terms are used:
1) stage - the part of the line of the subway (tramway line) located between adjacent stations (stopping points);
2) dimension - limiting external geometrical outline of objects, constructions, devices;
3) bias - element of long edged profile of way, rakish to the horizontal line. The bias for the railway vehicles moving from the lowest point to the highest is called rise, and moving back - descent;
4) clearance gage of rolling stock - limiting cross (perpendicular rail track axes) outline in which, without going beyond its limits, the railway vehicles (tram car) are located on rail track;
5) service braking - braking of railway vehicles for smooth reduction of speed or its stop in the provided place;
6) track clearance - limiting cross (perpendicular track centers) outline in which, in addition to railway vehicles and the equipment, no parts of constructions and building constructions, except emphasis of that integral metalwork, taking into account the normalized admissions on their production and mounting shall come;
7) the subway - type of the urban rail transportation performing regular socially important public conveyances and baggage in the ways isolated (separated, which do not have single-level crossings) from lines of other modes of transport and pass of pedestrians to them;
8) management of the subway - the administrative board of the subway providing operation, repair, management, planned and analytical work and other types of activity necessary for ensuring operation of railway vehicles and public conveyance (the director, the chief engineer, the deputy director on ekspluatatsy and the chief auditor on traffic security of trains of the subway);
9) transport enterprise of rail vehicles - the legal entity occupied with activities for public conveyance by the subway (tram) to maintenance and repair of rail vehicles;
10) rail vehicles - the vehicles intended for movement on special roads with guides with which form transport system (the subway, the tram, lightrail, monorail transport);
11) signal - convectional visible or sound sign by means of which certain order moves;
12) braking distance - the distance passed by train (structure, the tram car) from the moment of the beginning of braking to a stop. The beginning of braking the moment of actuation of element of management (pedal, the handle, handles of the crane of the driver, emergency brake) of brake is considered;
13) the tram - the type of urban rail transportation intended for public conveyance along the set routes in city borders;
14) contact network - third-rail conductors, cable and the equipment providing transfer of electrical energy to current collectors of railway vehicles;
15) authorized state body - the central executive body enabling the realization of state policy in the field of transport, coordination and regulation of activities of transport complex of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
16) emergency braking - the braking with the greatest brake effect applied in need of stop of railway vehicles in the shortest period.
3. Placement and hardware of electrodepot, Items of maintenance of electrorailway vehicles, repair depots, motovozny depots and other constructions and devices of economy of railway vehicles provide the established amount of movement of electric trains, the best use of railway vehicles, high quality of its maintenance and repair.
4. The railway vehicles are admitted to operation in good repair, ensuring its smooth operation and traffic security.
Persons responsible for maintenance and repair of railway vehicles provide the prevention of emergence of any defects and provide fixed terms of its work.
5. Make changes to design of the railway vehicles accepted in operation it is allowed only with the permission of the first head of the subway in coordination with developer of railway vehicles.
6. Each unit of railway vehicles is provided with the following distinctive marks and texts: number, the plate of manufacturing plant, tare weight, plates and texts about survey of reservoirs and survey meters.
7. On each unit of railway vehicles the log book containing technical and utilization parameters is kept.
8. Electric trains are equipped with velocimeters, onboard control units and safety of railway vehicles (further - Pacific Rim/ATO) for control of train in case of system of automatic maintaining structures (further - SAVS), diagnostics and registration of operability of railway vehicles, point-to-train communication and technical means of information of passengers, and also the equipment is allowed by their devices of automated management of train movements.
9. In the passenger space of the car cut-off valves of electropneumatic control by doors for possibility of their opening manually are established.
In cars are supported in good repair by devices of the loud-speaking notification of passengers and emergency communication "passenger driver".
10. The electrical equipment of cars is equipped with the protective equipment from overload, short-circuit currents and overheat. Receipt of current in the sucking-away network from the railway vehicles breaking normal operation of devices of automatic equipment, telemechanics for train movements (further - ATDP) and bonds is not allowed.
11. The railway vehicles having the defects menacing to traffic security are not allowed to release in operation and the admission to following in trains.
12. The workers who are directly performing maintenance and repair masters and heads of the relevant divisions watch quality of the executed maintenance and repair and provide safe movement of railway vehicles.
13. Technical condition of electrorailway vehicles is subject to systematic check by survey by his drivers (engine crews), workers of Items of maintenance and repair crews, and also to be controlled periodically by heads of electrodepot and mechanical department. In case of maintenance check:
1) condition and depreciation of nodes and details and compliance to their established sizes;
2) operability of operation of the brake equipment, autocoupling devices, Pacific Rim/ATO devices, survey, measuring, signaling apparatuses and devices of safety, automaintaining.
14. It is not allowed to operate the electrorailway vehicles having at least one defect:
1) pneumatic, electric, parking or hand brakes;
2) autocoupling devices;
3) signaling apparatuses, velocimeter;
4) auto-foot device;
5) Pacific Rim/ATO train devices;
6) devices of point-to-train communication, loud-speaking notification, emergency communication "passenger driver".
It is not allowed to operate electrorailway vehicles with crack or break in frame of the cart and other details of the subcar equipment, with lack of seals on safety devices, and also the having derailment or collision, before survey and recognition its suitable for operation.
15. Release of electrorailway vehicles to the line without technical inspection (repair) is not allowed.
16. Devices of electric protection, air reservoirs, manometers, and pneumatic devices on electrorailway vehicles are exposed to survey or audit.
17. Electric trains are subject to equipment by fire-proof means, tool kit and other necessary equipment.
18. The electric train is serviced by the driver and the assistant driver (engine crew):
1) in the absence of by train Pacific Rim/ATO devices;
2) in case of defect of the Pacific Rim/ATO train devices;
3) under control of train not from head cabin.
Arrangings on station tracks under management from head cabin are allowed to be made to the driver without assistant.
Arrangings on station tracks under management not from head cabin are made by engine crew.
19. The driver does not allow leaving in working order of electrorailway vehicles without observation of the worker, the aware rule of its servicing and able it to stop. For performance of works, requiring the driver's exit to way it is allowed to leave electrorailway vehicles after trigging of cars of structure parking or hand brakes in the quantity depending on profile of way, and check of rolling structure. If necessary removal of tension from third-rail conductor is made according to the request of the driver.
20. Distillation of defective structure in electrodepot is made under the direction of and accompanied by service employees.
21. The cars which left major, medium or podjemochny repair are subject to survey, running in on the line or ways intended for running in and are accepted by the acceptor of electrorailway vehicles.
22. The railway vehicles are operated in the presence of automatic pneumatic brakes (automatic brake).
The electrorailway vehicles intended for public conveyance and loads except automatic pneumatic brakes are equipped as well with electric brakes. At the same time each axis of the car brake.
Automatic pneumatic brakes and their elements contain on the established regulations, provide controllability and reliability of action in different operating conditions, smoothness of braking, and also train stop in case of separation or gap of aerial brake line, when opening emergency brake (the crane or the button of emergency braking) or stall stop valve.
Automatic pneumatic and electric brakes of electrorailway vehicles are provided with the autoregime device for preserving permanency of braking distance in case of different loading of cars and provide the braking effort which is not causing jamming of wheel pairs and guaranteeing train stop in case of emergency braking or braking against the Pacific Rim/ATO devices at distance of the settlement braking distance given in appendix 1 to these rules. Length of settlement braking distance in case of emergency braking given in appendix 1 to these rules for the open land and equated to them sites increases by 50%. Compliance of the actual braking distances to settlement is periodically checked.
23. Each driver's cab of electrorailway vehicles is equipped with the crane or the button for emergency braking, and in opposite part of the car - emergency brake with the shortened bar and the handle behind seat-back.
In the car without driver's cab emergency brakes are established in both edge parts of the car behind seatbacks.
The special railway vehicles intended for transportation by locomotives are equipped with emergency brakes.
24. All nodes and details of cars, separation or break of which exit from dimension or fall on the way can cause, are provided with safety appliances.
25. The actual braking distances of locomotives taking into account the mass of trailing weight are periodically checked for compliance to settlement braking distances.
26. The railway vehicles are operated with operational automatic coupling.
27. The worker giving readiness on railway vehicles (the general foreman, the master, the foreman) provides the correct coupling of cars in structure.
28. The driver of the economic train provides the correct coupling of mobile units as a part of the economic train.
29. Each wheel pair has on axis accurately delivered signs about time and the place of forming and complete survey of wheel pair, and also brand about its acceptance when forming.
Signs and brands are put in the established places. Wheel pairs shall be exposed to survey under railway vehicles, to ordinary and complete surveys.
30. Operation of not loaded wheel pair in case of distance between internal edges of 1440 millimeters is allowed (further - mm.). Variations are allowed towards increase or reduction no more than 3 mm, and for again made wheel pairs of variation are allowed: towards increase - 1 mm, towards reduction - 3 mm.
Reduction of distance between internal edges of wheels in the lower point at the loaded wheel pair is allowed no more than 2 mm from the size.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.