of March 27, 2015 No. 361
About approval of Rules of calling of courts port and their exit from port, navigation of vessels within the harbor area and the parking in port
According to subitem 26-16) of Item 1 of article 9 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 6, 2004 "About inland water transport" PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To committee of transport of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Asavbayev A. A.) provide:
1) in the procedure established by the legislation state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printed publicity materials and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet the portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of Item 2 of this order.
3. I reserve control of execution of this order.
The acting minister on investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the acting minister on investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 27, 2015 No. 361
1. These rules of calling of courts port and their exit from port, navigation of vessels within the harbor area and the parking in port (further - Rules) are developed according to subitem 26-16) of Item 1 of article 9 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 6, 2002 "About inland water transport" and determine procedure for calling of courts port and their exit from port, navigation of vessels within the harbor area and the parking in port.
2. These rules extend on the physical persons and legal entity which are performing activities in the territory of ports and their water areas, and also to vessels, coming into ports and leaving them who are swimming and standing within the harbor area.
Calling of foreign vessels the ports of the Republic of Kazakhstan and their servicing are performed based on international treaties.
3. Information on approach of the vessel to the destination port is transferred by the ship master to the duty port director in 12 hours and specified in 4 hours prior to approach.
Lasting transition less than 12 watch - within 2 hours after vessel exit from dispatching port. Captains of ships of the fishery fleet report time of removal from trade, and also time of approach to port not later than 12 hours.
4. The ship master, not carried to this port or the foreign vessel, in information on approach reports the following data:
1) name of the vessel, its flag, name of the owner;
2) dispatching port (last port of call, fishing area, drilling rig);
3) the extreme length of the vessel;
4) to vessel deposit nose and stern;
5) number of passengers;
6) the name of load, special characteristics of load, the name of fumigant (if the load was exposed to fumigation on the vessel), quantity (weight) of load, cargo placement on the vessel: on the deck, the twin deck, on holds (in the presence of end-to-end holds - on each hatch), length of one place lengthy and weight heavyweight (over 3 tons) loads, and for the tanker when following for loading - the mass of ballast and time of deballasting at the mooring, the name of the previous transported load;
7) name of consignees;
8) need for the bunker, sweet water, supply;
9) the need for accomplishment of auxillary technical and repair operations, and also if necessary submits the application on:
the barge for delivery of oily, ballast, economic and fecal drain waters and containers under garbage;
tug boats and towing services;
5. The ship master in the information on approach, reports about all defects of ship cargo gears (mechanisms).
6. In case of lack of information or submission of inexact or untimely information by the vessel that caused delay in processing of the vessel, time of its idle time is charged to the vessel.
7. The duty port director informs the vessel on the place of its anchoring berth, mooring and method of accomplishment of handling or other works not later than 2 hours before receipt of the vessel to port.
8. If in run there were any breakdowns of devices or nodes and mechanisms for which control over technical condition the Shipping register is responsible, the ship master on receipt to port in writing reports about it to the Shipping register and territorial subdivision of authorized body (territorial subdivision).
9. Vessels immediately report to the duty port director of calling about cases of dumping of any hazardous substances, both from the vessel, and from any other vessel, and also about the noticed pollution.
10. The port provides acceptance of all types of the contaminated waters and domestic waste which accumulated on the vessel.
11. The firm separated oil residues, oil-impregnated rags, garbage, small tare, technical, food and other domestic waste are exported from the vessel according to the request in the special container provided by port.
12. On the vessel which is lying alongside in port, drain scuppers of cooling water should be closed special boards, and to send the exhaust steam removed overboard on additional pipes to water. Boards are established before approach of the vessel to the mooring.
13. Vessel exit in run is made in the presence of the ship's papers confirming satisfactory technical condition of the vessel.
14. The vessel and load are detained by territorial subdivision in port, in case of accident, rescue, collision of courts or other damnification, and also according to the requirements of port following from damages of port installations, other property which is in port and means of navigation situation up to provision by the shipowner or freight owner of sufficient providing.
15. For registration of the port exit located in river mouth for implementation of the international swimming the ship master of the Republic of Kazakhstan shows in territorial subdivision:
1) general declaration or the statement on the withdrawal right;
2) muster roll;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.