of March 27, 2015 No. 260
About approval of Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to radiation-hazardous objects"
According to Item 6 of article 144 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to radiation-hazardous objects".
2. To provide to committee on consumer protection of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Acting as Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
April 15, 2015
____________ T. Duysenova
It is approved
Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
April 23, 2015
___________ V. Shkolnik
Approved by the Order of the Acting Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 27, 2015 No. 260
1. These Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to radiation-hazardous objects" (further - Health regulations) contain requirements to the choice of the parcel of land, to designing, water supply, water disposal, lighting, ventilation, content and operation, working conditions, ensuring radiation safety, collection, use, neutralization, transportation, storage and burial of radioactive waste, the organizations, to carrying out radiation control, liquidation, preservation and reshaping on radiation-hazardous objects (further - objects).
2. In these Health regulations the following concepts are used:
1) installation with the mixed protection - the device in which protection against ionizing radiation is provided with both solid, and liquid materials;
2) the applicator - the radiotherapeutic adaptation (in the form of the hermetically sealed metal box containing radioactive medicine, or the plate impregnated with radioactive isotope) imposed directly on affected area of skin or mucous membrane;
3) the controlled area is the territory on which special rules on radiation control, the admission and accommodation of people act;
3-1) zone of controlled access (further - ZKD) - part of the territory of the industrial platform of object, the building and construction of object where in the conditions of its normal operation, impact on personnel of radiation factors is possible;
4) one-photon issued computer tomography (further - OFEKT) - the diagnostic procedure of visualization of spatial distribution of radiopharmaceutical in the patient's body on gamma radiation performed, as a rule, on the gamma camera with one or several detector heads rotating around the patient's body;
5) diagnostic quality of the image - opportunity to differentiate in control picture of the phantom test structures according to passport indicators of the diagnostic x-ray device;
6) the gamma camera - the stationary or portable installation for stsintigrafiya which is turning on the position sensitive detector of gamma radiation, the shtativny device, the patient's bed, electronic path of transformation of signals of the detector and the computer for forming and visualization of scintigraphic images;
7) the gamma field - the installation intended for radiation of crops in which protection against the gamma radiation of source (irradiator) in working provision is provided generally with layer of air and distance;
8) the gamma tomograph - the stationary installation for one-photon issued computer tomography containing one or several position sensitive detectors of gamma radiation, the patient's bed, the shtativny device with the mechanism of rotation of detectors around longitudinal axis of bed of the patient, electronic path of transformation of signals of detectors and the computer for reconstruction and visualization of tomographic images;
9) gamma and therapeutic installations - the devices intended for performing remote or contact (intracavitary) gamma therapy;
10) the dosimeter - the device for measurements of dose or capacity of dose of ionizing radiation;
11) the dosimeter the dosimeter, individual - wearable on body, for measurements of dose of radiation of this subject;
12) the closed source - radioactive source of radiation which device excludes intake of the radioactive materials containing in it to the environment in the conditions of application and depreciation which it is expected;
13) the loading pool - the reservoir filled with the liquid providing protection against gamma radiation during the loading, additional load and change of sources (radiator) of installation;
14) portable installation - the installation mounted and used on self-propelled or not driverless vehicles (the car, the car and other vehicles);
15) the working camera (working amount) - the room (reservoir) surrounded with protection against gamma radiation in which radiation of object is carried out;
16) operational load - the week loading of operation of the x-ray device regulated by duration and the number of radiological procedures in case of nominal rates of anode tension in milliampere-minutes a week (further - ma o mines);
16-1) local source - subject near which surface any of conditions is carried out:
capacity of equivalent dose of radiation (less contribution from natural radiation background) at distance of 10 centimeters exceeds microsievert 0,2 in hour;
radioactive pollution of surface of subject exceeds 0,4 of beta particles on square centimeter a second (further - beta particles / (sm2*s) and (or) 0,04 of alpha particles / (sm2*s);
17) source of ionizing radiation (further - source of radiation or III) - the radioactive materials, devices or devices containing radioactive materials, and also the electrophysical devices or devices which are letting out or capable to emit ionizing radiation;
18) the late neutrons - the neutrons which are let out by kernels later some period after division;
19) the collimator - the device creating bunch of ionizing radiation;
20) catheter - the medical tool in the form of tube intended for connection of natural channels, cavities of body, vessels with external environment for the purpose of their emptying, introduction in them of liquids, washing, or carrying out through them surgical instruments;
21) powerful isotope gamma-ray irradiation plant - the installation based on use of gamma radiation of the closed radio nuclide sources of radiation by activity of more 18,5 terabekkerel (further - TBK);
22) X-ray tomography computer - the method of radiological research consisting in receipt of the layer-by-layer digital x-ray image with use of the special equipment and computer;
23) installation with dry protection - installation in which protection against the gamma radiation of source (irradiator) is made of solid materials (concrete, lead and others);
24) the tailings dam - the complex of special constructions and the equipment intended for storage or burial of the radioactive, toxic and other dump waste of mineral processing which are referred to as with tails;
25) lead equivalent - thickness of lead layer in millimeters providing under the set radiation conditions with x-ray radiation the same frequency rate of easing, as well as the considered material;
26) observed zone - the rooms or the territory located in the neighbourhood with installation (adjacent and other rooms) where doses of radiation can exceed limit of the dose established for individuals from the population;
27) labyrinth - the device in the form of the corridor (multicranked, ring or other form) located in protection of the working camera and the employee for the message with it and reduction of levels (reflected) gamma radiation to preset values;
27-1) scrap metal (scrap of non-ferrous and ferrous metals) - the production wastes and consumption containing the non-ferrous or ferrous metals formed from the products of industrial and household purpose which became useless or lost consumer properties and suitable only for conversion;
27-2) radioactive pollution of scrap metal - the separate fragment of scrap metal containing or polluted by radionuclides exceeding values established by GN of radiation safety;
27-3) batch of scrap metal - separately warehoused amount of scrap metal (amount of scrap metal, loaded into one or several transport units - platform, the car, cars, cargo container);
27-4) production waste of objects of oil and gas complex - the salt deposits and slime taken from processing equipment in case of its repair and cleaning, the elements of processing equipment and designs which are not intended for further use on their appointment, the soil and soil in the territory of the companies in which natural radionuclides in the course of productive activity of the companies of oil and gas complex can accumulate;
28) the positron issued tomography (PIT) - the diagnostic procedure of visualization of spatial distribution of the positron radiating radiopharmaceutical in the patient's body on annihilation radiation;
29) the PET-center - the specialized division of radio nuclide diagnostics of in vivo intended for production of the positron radiating radiopharmaceuticals with control of their quality and (or) for holding diagnostic procedure;
30) office of x-ray computer tomography (further - RKT) - set of specially equipped rooms equipped with the X-ray-computer tomograph for diagnosis of diseases;
31) office x-ray diagnostic - set of specially equipped rooms in which the division of the x-ray department of the medical organization using x-ray radiation for the purpose of diagnosis of disease is placed;
32) radiation contour (further - RK) - the device for gamma irradiation using circulation of working substances in which under the influence of neutrons of the reactor gamma-active radionuclides are formed;
33) radiometry - set of methods of measurements of activity (disintegrations in unit of time) radionuclides (object and activity of object of radioactive source);
34) radiopharmaceuticals - the pharmaceutical connections with radionuclides applied to diagnosis of diseases;
35) radiation-hazardous object - object on which, store are processed, used, transported or bury ionizing radiation sources, radioactive materials, materials and on which in case of accident there can be radiation ionizing radiation or radioactive pollution of people, farm animals and plants, objects of national economy, and also the environment;
36) radiation exit - the relation of capacity of the absorbed dose (air kerma) in primary bunch of x-ray radiation at the fixed distance from tube focus increased by square of this distance to force of anode current, in milligray on square meter on milliampere-minute (further - sq.m o mGy / (ma mines);
37) X-ray analysis - the method of radiological research consisting in receipt of one or several static images on paper or film carriers (x-ray pictures);
38) the x-ray device - set of the devices used for receipt of x-ray radiation and its application for diagnostics or treatment;
39) roentgenoscopy - the method of radiological research consisting in receipt of the multiprojective dynamic image on the fluorescent screen or the screen of the monitor;
40) the block X-ray operational - division of x-ray department in which surgical intervention is carried out in combination with radiological research;
41) radiation x-ray - the photon radiation generated as a result of braking of the accelerated electrons on the anode of x-ray tube;
42) radiator x-ray - the x-ray tube placed in the protection cover (monoblock) with the filter and the collimator (diaphragm);
43) incorporation of radionuclides - penetration into human body of radionuclides through airways, digestive tract and skin;
44) the automated workplace (further - automated workplace) the radiologist or the laboratory assistant - the hardware and software system providing collection, digital processing, visualization and archiving of medical x-ray images;
45) generators radio nuclide - portable devices with local radiation protection for bystry receipt of short-lived radionuclides in the conditions of medical institution;
46) procedures radio diagnostic - diagnostic procedures with introduction in organism of patients of radiopharmaceuticals;
47) storage of radioactive waste - the room or the platform intended for storage of solid and liquid radioactive waste for the purpose of their endurance on radioactive decay and (or) their accumulatings for the subsequent centralized removal;
48) irradiator - the device providing spatial arrangement of the closed radio isotope sources of radiation for forming of the set field of ionizing radiation;
49) quality control - system of organizational actions, technical means and technological procedures for quantitative determination, monitoring and maintenance at optimum levels of work characteristics of the radio diagnostic equipment and the modes of radio diagnostic testings, and also parameters of quality of radiopharmaceuticals;
50) liquid protection - protection against ionizing radiation is provided with use as protective material of liquid (water), mineral oil;
51) X-ray analysis digital - the method of radiological research consisting in receipt of x-ray images (pictures) using digital transformation of radiological information;
52) roentgenoscopy digital - the method of radiological research consisting in receipt of the x-ray image of bodies of the patient in dynamics using digital transformation of radiological information;
53) stsintigrafiya - the diagnostic procedure of visualization of projective images of spatial distribution of radiopharmaceutical performed on the gamma camera in the patient's body (static stsintigrafiya) or registration of temporary characteristics of not established existential distribution of radiopharmaceutical in the patient's body (dynamic stsintigrafiya);
54) technological channels - openings, trenches, trays and channels passing through stationary protection of installations for laying of various communications (gas, water and others);
55) photoneutrons - the neutrons which are taking off from atomic nuclei as a result of their interaction with gamma quanta;
56) fluorography - the method of radiological research consisting in receipt of the x-ray image from the fluorescent screen on low-format film;
57) the hot camera - the protection device for work with highly active radioactive substances;
58) object of nuclear medicine - the organization performing radio nuclide diagnostics and treatment by means of radio nuclide pharmaceutical medicines (further - radiopharmaceutical) and production of the positron radiating radiopharmaceuticals;
59) diagnostics radio nuclide in vivo - establishment of availability, nature and prevalence of pathological process in the patient's organism on the basis of visualization and (or) determination of characteristics of existential distribution of the radiopharmaceutical entered into the patient's body;
60) diagnostics radio nuclide in vitro - establishment of availability, nature and prevalence of pathological process in biological liquids, most often in blood, biologically active agents (hormones, enzymes, medicines and others) which are carried out in special radio immune laboratories.
3. The organizations performing activities with use of sources of radiation carry out production control over quality assurance of radiation protection.
On the preserved, liquidated, taken out of service, radiation-hazardous objects, and also in the recultivated territories radiation and environmental control for assessment of radiation safety of the population and the environment is carried out.
4. The personnel of objects are provided with special clothes (further - overalls), special footwear (further - special footwear) and individual protection equipment (further - SIZ). The main set of SIZ includes: coveralls or suit (jacket, trousers), dressing gown, overalls and special footwear, underwear, hat or helmet, socks and gloves. In the sanitary inspection room slippers, handkerchiefs of one-time use from gauze or the bleached coarse calico, toilet soap (bathing), towels, basts from synthetic materials are provided.
5. The personnel performing works on deactivation and cleaning of rooms, repair of processing equipment are provided with additional overalls from film materials and materials with polymeric covering - semi-dressing gowns, semi-coveralls, aprons, covers.
6. The personnel which are carrying out works on welding or cutting of the metal polluted by radionuclides are provided to SIZ for the welder from the iskrostoyky deactivated materials, and also eye protections and hands.
7. In case of performance of works in the conditions of possible aerosol air pollution radioactive or toxic materials depending on level and nature of pollution use respirators, gas masks, self-rescuers, the autonomous isolating respiratory devices, hose isolating - pneumohalf masks, pneumomasks, pneumohelmets, pneumojackets, and in some cases isolating suits.
8. The personnel using SIZ undergo instructing and training in instructions for use.
9. SIZ from film materials and materials with polymeric covering are exposed to deactivation in sanitary lock (further - sanitary lock) or other specially allotted place, after each use. If after preliminary deactivation levels of their pollution exceed admissible, they go to special laundry or to burial as radioactive waste (further - Russian joint stock company). Deactivation of SIZ is carried out under radiation control.
10. On objects sanitary and household rooms and system of sanitary access control are provided.
11. Sanitary and household rooms are designed as sanitary propusknik, equipped with systems of all-exchange ventilation, water supply, channeling, heating and lighting. Are part of sanitary and household rooms: clothes of house clothes, clothes of working clothes, Item of radiation control of integuments and overalls, shower, toilet, places for individual remedies, the storage room of net overalls and the storage room of dirty overalls. The system of sanitary access control provides the device of sanitary locks. Sanitary locks are equipped only in case work of the first class of danger.
12. Provide in sanitary lock:
1) the device for deactivation and storage of additional special footwear;
2) Item of obmyv of pneumosuit directly on the worker;
3) locker room of the polluted additional overalls equipped with containers for collection of dirty overalls;
4) the device for cleaning of soles of special footwear is direct on the worker;
5) Item of radiation control;
6) wash basin with supply of hot and cold water by means of the foot or elbow device, the deactivating means for washing of hands.
13. The personnel of objects have obligatory medical examinations according to the Rules of performing obligatory medical examinations approved by the order of the Minister of national economy of February 24, 2015 No. 128, (it is registered in the register of state registration of regulatory legal acts at No. 10634).
14. The persons who again went or translated to work with sources of radiation study safe methods of work, rules of personal hygiene and pass, instructing in volume of these Health regulations, departmental and local instructions on measures of radiation safety and liquidation of radiation accidents.
15. In case of employment of the persons which were earlier working at other uranium mining companies or being exposed in the course of the previous activities to other types of harmful production factors of the radiation and not radiation nature data on the effective doses of radiation which are saved up by them are requested.
The received data are considered when calculating cumulative levels of radiative effects and under labor organization.
16. Instructing and examination of rules of radiation safety is carried out at least 1 time a year. It is performed by the commission appointed by administration of organization. The representatives of administration, service of radiation safety of organization and leading experts who are constantly working with sources are part of the commission. The minimum structure of the commission - 3 persons. Results of check are registered in the special magazine.
17. In case of change of nature of works with sources, and also when using sources of higher activity, the extraordinary briefing working and examination of rules of radiation safety and personal hygiene is held. Results of examination are drawn up by the protocol, instructing are registered in the magazine.
18. Enamel sources alpha and beta radiations for radio isotope converters (further - sources) are firmly fixed.
19. Criterion for source selection is minimum value of coefficient To:
With - activity of the isotope which is emitted from 1 square centimeter (further - cm 2) source in unit of time in admissible service conditions and storages;
SDK - annual average admissible concentration of isotope in air;
J - the size of ionization current created by 1 cm2 of source.
Initial superficial impurity radioactive materials of sources on the basis of alpha-active isotopes shall not exceed 50 alpha particles on centimeter square in minute (further - alpha / it is frequent/cm2 / mines), on the basis of beta and active isotopes - the 200th beta / is frequent/cm2 / mines).
Speed of release of isotope from sources in case of storage and operation is provided for sources on the basis of alpha-active isotopes no more 3,7 Becquerel on square centimeter (further - Bq/cm 2) in month, sources on the basis of beta and active isotopes - 185 Bq/cm2 a month.
20. The design of radio isotope converter and materials used for its production:
1) provide possibility of bystry and convenient overlapping of window for radiation exit (the translation of converter from the worker in non-working provision) without preliminary removal of converter or any details of machines;
The interlocks eliminating possibility of removal of converters from machines in case of open window for exit of radiations and the grids eliminating possibility of contact of active (working) surface of sources with hands have 2).
Converters are located not closer than 1 meter (further - m) from residence of the operators serving machines.
21. Capacity of dose of gamma and brake radiations from converter shall not exceed 0,1 of millisieverts an hour (further - mzv / h) at distance of 1 m.
22. Sources in converters fasten and sealed up.
23. Converters are marked with indication of serial number, date of issue, and the signs of radiation hazard well visible from distance at least 1 m are put. On the converters which do not have interlocks the text "Is put close cover before removal".
24. Availability of unstable pollution by radioactive materials on external, admissible for contact with hands or the tool, the surfaces of converter is not allowed.
25. Projects of specifications on production of sources contain the following data:
1) the chemical and radiation characteristic of radioactive material of which the source (quantity and isotope composition of radiation impurity) is made;
2) the pledged or nominal activity of source on the main isotope;
3) capacity of dose and spectral structure of gamma radiation at distance 10, the 50 and 100 centimeter (further - cm) from the worker and the back in the directions with the maximum level of radiation and flow density (or capacity of dose) and spectral structure of beta radiation at the same distances from the working party;
Maximum 4) thermal and mechanical loads in case of which integrity of sources remains;
5) data on corrosion stability of sources;
6) the speed of release of isotope from sources in case of the extreme parameter values of external environment and loadings allowed by specifications in case of operation and transportation;
7) the maximum levels of surfaces of impurity of sources at the time of their sending to consumers;
8) admissible service conditions;
9) warranty period of the validity of sources;
10) the regulations and technique of preventive control of sources in case of operation;
11) the regulations and technique of preventive cleaning of sources in case of operation;
12) appointment and admissible service conditions of converters;
13) type of sources (name and number of specifications) both the main technical and sanitary characteristics of sources;
14) capacity of doses on the surface of converter and at distance 10, 50 and 100 cm from converter in case of the closed and open window for radiation exit in the directions with the maximum level of radiation (taking into account the soft x-ray radiation and beta radiation).
26. The instruction for installation and operation of converters includes:
1) purpose of converter;
2) short technical description on converter and sources of radiation;
3) detailed characteristic of admissible levels of transportation, storage and operation of converters;
4) value of capacities of doses of radiation on the surface of converter and at distance 10, 50 and 100 cm in case of the closed and open window for radiation exit;
5) procedure for installation and cleaning of external surfaces of converter and sources and measure of individual protection and personal hygiene in case of accomplishment of these works;
6) procedure for repair and utilization of converters;
7) measures for accounting of converters and ensuring their safety;
8) guarantees and procedure for presentation of claims;
9) specifying of installation site of converters and their orientation of rather permanent places of stay of people;
10) regulations and technique of preventive control of sources and converters.
27. In the passport of converter are specified:
1) date of issue and serial number of converter;
2) quantity of sources in converter and their sequence numbers, and also month and year of their release, passport number of sources;
3) the maximum capacity of dose on the surface of converter and at distance of 1 m in case of the closed window for exit of radiations.
28. Passports of sources are registered and stored at the company within 10 years from the moment of their realization. Passports of converters are stored on the object using converters during the entire period of their operation.
29. The manufacturer or the supplier of converters performs accounting of converters with logging or card-index of number of converter, quantity of sources, month and year of release of sources and the companies to which converter is delivered.
30. The ordinary laboratory is placed in the certain building or separate part of the building of the organizations, separately from other rooms. The laboratory has the following set of rooms:
1) storage with thickness of walls from concrete at least 50 cm for placement of generators of radon and installation for preparation of concentrate of radon at least 10 meters in square (further - m 2);
2) the shop of pouring with fume cupboard from stainless steel or plexiglas the equipped batcher at least 10 sq.m;
3) shower and toilet.
31. The shop of pouring separates from premises of storage protective wall. The design capacity of dose on its surface shall not exceed the 6th microsievert an hour (further - μSv/h) in rooms of permanent stay of personnel and 1,5 of μSv/h in rooms for persons of category "B".
32. In rooms floor becomes covered with poorly occluding material, corners of rooms are carried out by rounded off.
33. Sectional radonic laboratories are placed in certain one-two-storeyed buildings.
34. The size of the sanitary protection zone and zone of observation is established on the basis of calculation of admissible emission in the atmosphere of radon and its affiliated products according to appendix 1 to these Health regulations, in coordination with territorial subdivisions of department of state body in the sphere of sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population.
In case of preparation of concentrate of radon on technical alcohol or in case of equipment of installation for preparation of concentrate of radon by the absorbing boss, sectional radonic laboratories are placed at distance of 30 m from production and 50 m from residential buildings.
35. In sectional radonic laboratories the following set of rooms is provided:
1) the shop on production of concentrate of radon and placement of the operated radon generators in case of three generators at least 20 sq.m and on 3 sq.m on each additional generator;
2) the room for repair work and for storage of radioactive waste at least 15 sq.m;
3) shop of pouring at least 20 sq.m;
4) storage of container of 15 sq.m;
5) storage of finished goods of 15 m 2, equipped with racks or transporters;
6) washing container of 15 sq.m;
7) the sanitary inspection room with shower, toilet and dosimetric post;
8) locker room with individual cases for personnel overalls at least 15 sq.m;
9) room of personnel of 20 sq.m;
10) the dosimetric laboratory equipped with fume cupboard of 15 sq.m;
11) office of the manager of 15 sq.m;
12) storage room of 10 sq.m;
13) air-ventilation chamber 15-20 of sq.m;
14) lobby with clothes of 15 sq.m.
36. The emergency exit is provided in storage for not used generators of radium.
37. At windows of production premises of laboratory metal lattices are established, production premises of laboratory are connected to the panel of centralized observation (further - PTsN) protection.
38. Radonic laboratories are equipped with the dosimetric equipment for carrying out production supervision.
39. The department of radonic therapy is provided:
1) cabins for carrying out water radonic bathtubs, gynecologic irrigations, for acceptance of drinking radonic procedures, for carrying out irrigation by radon water of the head and gums, rooms for carrying out air-radon bathtubs, radonic inhalations, for carrying out intestinal washings, microenemas, irrigations;
2) laboratory by determination of affiliated products of radon (further - the DPR).
In department of radonic therapy radiation control of the DPR of radon at least once a week is carried out.
40. The room for carrying out radonic bathtubs is allocated in the isolated block.
For carrying out radonic bathtubs bathing cabins at least 8 sq.m with rooms for undressing are equipped.
Bathtubs are equipped with onboard suctions.
In the presence of onboard suctions at least 5-fold air exchange in hour in bathing cabins, in the absence of onboard suctions at least 6-fold air exchange in hour is provided.
For storage of portion container with concentrate of radon the room at least 6 m of 2, equipped with fume cupboard and lead protection is allocated.
Transferring of portions with radon concentrate through rooms for rest after the procedures and expectation, the room for personnel and other service premises is not allowed.
41. For carrying out gynecologic irrigations the cabins with the room for locker room equipped with supply and exhaust ventilation with 8-fold air exchange in hour are allocated.
42. For acceptance of drinking radonic procedures rooms at the rate of at least 8 sq.m are allocated for one patient and 4 sq.m in addition for placement of fume cupboard for storage of portion container with water solution of radon. At the same time in case without lead protection no more than 200 portions of solution of radon with activity the 37th kilobecquerel (further - kBq) can be stored in everyone. Drink of radon water from portion container is performed by means of siphon. The room for acceptance of drinking radonic procedures is equipped with general exchange ventilation with 6-8 multiple air exchange an hour.
43. Indoors boxes for carrying out air-radon bathtubs are arranged and the fume cupboard is equipped. In fume cupboard without special protection storage no more than 5 portions of concentrate of radon with concentration of 1,5 of kBq/l is allowed. Forced-air and exhaust provides to ventilation 6-8 multiple air exchange in boxing for term no more than 2-3 minutes.
44. When using natural radon waters air-radon mix prepares in special devices radonootdelitel who are placed in certain rooms. From radonootdelitel air-radon mix moves to the box on hermetic radonoprovod. Management of work of radonootdelitel and holding procedures in boxing is performed from the control panel.
45. Room space for carrying out irrigation of the head and gums is provided at the rate of 4 sq.m on one procedural place, but at least 12 sq.m. The place for carrying out irrigation is equipped with sink for removal in the sewerage of water solution of radon and local suction of the exhaust ventilation.
46. Intestinal washings and microenemas are carried out in separate offices at least 8 sq.m on one procedural place. Cabins are equipped with supply and exhaust ventilation with 6-8-fold air exchange in hour.
47. Group bathtubs are carried out on natural radon water in special flowing pools with water amount on each patient to 1000 liters. The room is equipped with supply and exhaust ventilation with at least with 10-12-fold air exchange in hour.
48. Rooms for performing radonic inhalations it is equipped with cabins with connection to local exhaust ventilyation.
The device for receipt of air-radon mix is placed in the certain room with the filter device from Petryanov's tissue.
Room space for performing radonic inhalations is provided by 4 sq.m into place, but at least 12 sq.m.
The room is equipped with general exchange ventilation with 6-8-fold air exchange in hour.
49. In laboratory in operating time on preparation and leave of concentrate of radon finding of strangers is not allowed.
50. Activity of radium-226 in the bubbler shall not exceed 30 milligrams (further - mg) ± 100%.
51. Hermeticity of the generator of radon is daily checked by means of the control bubbler.
52. The radon generator in lead container and tank mixer for preparation of concentrate of radon from working surface are shielded in installation casing (in addition to lead protection on doors) by standard blocks 5 cm thick.
53. Packing of solution in portion container is performed in fume cupboard by means of the remote batcher equipped with rubber tube with the remote holder. The concentrate of radon is entered into the portion container which is previously filled with water and placed in transport boxes. The box is shielded from the employee by standard lead blocks.
54. Packing of spirit concentrate in laboratory in portion container is made so that the one-time inventory of portion container with radon in fume cupboard did not exceed 20 portions.
55. The water concentrate of radon spreads in portion container in process of its preparation. The concentrated water solution of radon which remained in installation tank mixer is removed in the sewerage.
56. It is not allowed to leave portion container with water concentrate of radon in open form.
57. Work on routine inspection of generators of radon is carried out at least once in 3 months. Survey and repair is allowed to be begun not earlier than in 3 hours after complete removal of radon.
58. Holding procedure - underwater shower massage on radon water is not allowed.
59. Upon termination of work unused solution of radon merges in the bathtub filled with water and is issued in sewer drain. Radon solution plums in the bathtub which is not filled with water are not allowed.
60. Packing of radium on bubblers is allowed only in the specialized radiochemical laboratories equipped on the 1st class of works.
61. In case of the accidental passage of the concentrated radon solution work stops, the personnel leave laboratory for 3-4 hours, leaving ventilation included, after this term, the spread solution is deleted with rags.
Work is resumed after carrying out control measurements of radioactivity only in case of compliance to requirements of hygienic standard rates "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to ensuring radiation safety", approved by the order of the Minister of national economy of February 27, 2015 No. 155, (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts at No. 10671) (further - GN).
62. No. KR DSM-148 is excluded according to the Order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 12.12.2019.
63. In radonolechebnitsa and radonic laboratory it is conducted:
1) the list of persons allowed to work with radioactive materials;
2) the magazine briefing is conducted according to appendix 2 to these Health regulations;
3) the credit and debit magazine on bottles with radon concentrate in radonolechebnitsa is kept according to appendix 3 to these Health regulations;
4) the magazine of control in portion bottles (the released products) is kept according to appendix 4 to these Health regulations.
64. In radonic laboratories the commission which carries annually out inventory count of availability of radioactive materials is created.
65. The radon concentrate in portion container is transported by special motor transport with the driver's cabin, isolated from transport salon. Cars have signs of radiation hazard.
66. Total activity of concentrate of radon in one machine shall not exceed the 200th megabecquerel (further - MBK) or 5 millicuries (further - mCi). At the same time in the car placement up to 500 portions of concentrate of radon with activity of 370 kBq (10 mkk) in everyone is allowed.
67. The portion container has hermetically the closed covers. The corked portion container is placed in nests of transportation boxes of products. General activity on radon in one box shall not exceed MBK 18,5 (mCi 0,5). Capacity of dose of gamma radiation on surface of boxes shall not exceed 0,5 mzv / h, at distance of 1 m 10 μSv/h. Capacity of dose of gamma radiation in cabin of the driver shall not exceed 2 μSv/h.
68. In case of emergency flood of concentrate of radon in the car, during its transportation, it is necessary to air the car within 30 minutes and then to carry out in it cleaning.
69. Laboratories of radio isotope diagnostics (further - laboratory) are not allowed to be placed in residential and public buildings.
70. Rooms in which works on I and II classes of radiation hazard are carried out are not allowed to be placed adjacently with chambers for pregnant women and children.
71. Laboratories (except for rooms isotope and storages of waste) are not allowed to be placed in basement and first floors, in case of arrangement of half of the first floor below planning mark.
72. Width of cloth of doors of the rooms serving for inspection of patients is provided by at least 1,2 of m.
73. Set and floor area of laboratories of radio isotope diagnostics is provided according to appendix 5 to these Health regulations.
74. In laboratories the autonomous supply and exhaust ventilation with mechanical motivation with air supply directly is provided in the upper zone of the room. Installation of conditioners is allowed. The equipment working with radioactive gases or aerosols is equipped with local exhaust system of ventilation.
75. Procedural, generating, packing and radiometric where intra vascular or interstitial introduction of radiopharmaceutical is carried out, it is equipped with bactericidal lamps.
76. Rooms where manipulations with RFP are carried out, are equipped sink for washing of hands with elbow or pedal mixers and electrotowels.
77. Settlement temperature and frequency rate of air exchange in rooms of radio isotope diagnostics are accepted according to appendix 6 to these Health regulations.
78. The protective boxing packing and the safe of storage of RFP is equipped with the local exhaust ventilation with purification of air before emission on filters.
79. Not used solutions and packagings of RFP are maintained in storage at least 10 half-life periods. Packing with liquid radioactive waste, original packings and other solid radioactive waste after the specified endurance are exposed to radiation control.
Capacity of dose of radiation at distance of 1 m from the collection with radioactive waste is allowed no more than 12 μSv/h.
80. Waste disposal on the ground for municipal solid waste is allowed if capacity of dose after endurance on the surface of packaging does not exceed μSv/h 0,6 over the level of natural background and activity of radionuclides in packaging does not exceed the MZUA values given in GN.
81. Write-off from balance of the organization of radioactive waste is carried out in the presence of the act of expenditure.
82. On the installations equipped with the conveyor the possibility of hit of people in the working camera is excluded.
83. The entrance to the working camera of installations with the dry and mixed method of protection is performed through labyrinth or protective door.
84. The entrance to the radiation-hazardous zone "Gamma field" installations to be performed through turnstile.
85. The pool of installation with water protection is protected.
86. On "Gamma field" installations before operation the gamma cartogram on border of radiation-hazardous zone is removed and its compliance to settlement data is determined.
87. During acceptance of installation performance monitoring of protective constructions is carried out to operation.
88. All installations are equipped with reliable system of blocking and the alarm system. In case of defect at least operation of installation is not allowed by one of these systems.
89. The organizations where powerful gamma-ray irradiation plants are used are developed the liquidation plan of accidents containing list of possible accidents and action for their liquidation.
90. In case of shutdown of power food the entrance door remains blocked, and the source is transferred to storage provision.
91. Over entrance to the working camera the signaling device informing on provision of sources (irradiator) is established.
92. In the working camera the sound and light alarm system, warning about need immediately to leave the working camera and labyrinth when translating sources of the radiation (irradiator) into position and easily available devices of emergency dumping of irradiator and prohibition on its rise is established.
93. On the control panel the signaling devices informing on provision of irradiator and size of capacity of the absorbed radiation dose in the working camera and labyrinth are established.
94. Installations with the water and mixed methods of protection are equipped with the sound and light alarm system informing on change of capacity of equivalent dose in the working camera and water level in the pool and systems of automatic maintenance of water level in the pool.
95. Installations of this type have the system of emergency filling by pool water providing deceleration of power of equivalent dose of gamma radiation over the pool up to the admissible size in case of emergency effluence of water from it.
96. Loading of installations is performed by the closed radio isotope sources of radiation.
97. Loading (additional load, change) of sources is performed dry (with use of the protective camera, reloading or directly shipping container) and underwater method that is determined by the project of installation.
98. Installation loading by sources of radiation is made postadiyno, separate sources (or the cartridge with sources). At the same time radiation levels on the external surfaces of protection of the working camera in case of working provision of irradiator are controlled, on surface of storage of sources of radiation when finding irradiator in storage provision.
99. After loading of each source (cartridge) receive detailed distribution of the field of the gamma radiation (gamma cartogram) on the external surfaces of the working camera and in adjacent rooms (source - in working provision), and also in the working camera when finding sources in storage provision.
100. In case of detection of excess of settlement sizes of gamma radiation defect in protection is eliminated.
101. Each stage of loading of installation is drawn up by the act.
102. Rooms, in which loading is made (additional load, change), of sources, are equipped with the alarm and measuring dosimetric equipment.
103. It is not allowed to carry out installation works with the chemical and technological equipment of installations during loading (additional load, change) sources.
104. All transactions on loading (additional load, change) of sources of radiation are carried out under continuous radiation control.
105. The nuclear and electrophysical installations intended for carrying out scientific research and production experiments with use of powerful flows of ionizing radiation for the purpose of belong to nuclear reactors of research appointment (further - IR):
1) studying and working off of questions of physics, equipment and technology of nuclear reactors and its separate systems;
2) physical, materials research, chemical, geological medicobiological and other researches, and also educational purposes;
3) receipts of radioactive isotopes and solution of other tasks of research and production nature.
106. The territory (industrial site) is divided into the following zones:
1) the first functional zone located on the periphery of the platform, unites buildings where works with radioactive materials are not performed.
2) the second functional zone - platforms where buildings of the reactor, radiochemical complexes, laboratories for work with radioactive materials, constructions for collection, storage, conversion of radioactive waste, deactivation of transport, workshops for repair of the equipment having radioactive pollution are located.
107. Around the platform of the reactor the sanitary protection zone is provided (further - the SPZ), and for category IR I the sizes of the SPZ of which it is determined by the project. For II-III reactors of categories, according to characteristics of their safety, the sizes of the SPZ can be limited to industrial site territory limits.
108. In the territory of the platform and the SPZ observation wells which arrangement and depth are established depending on availability of potential sources of pollution, hydrological conditions of the platform and seasonal change of the mode of ground waters are provided.
109. The equipment of the IR complex is placed in the certain building divided into zones of controlled and open entry. In zone of controlled access take place: the reactor, the chilling contour equipment, loopback and experimental installations, "hot" cameras, workshops for repair of the equipment polluted by radioactive materials, radiochemical laboratories and other rooms for work with radioactive materials and sources of radiation.
110. Zone ZKD is divided into the following independent rooms:
1) permanent stay of personnel in which the personnel can be complete working shift;
2) periodically served rooms intended for work, connected with opening of processing equipment, - nodes of loading and unloading of radioactive materials, temporary storage and removal of radioactive waste. The entrance is performed through sanitary lock;
3) the unattended rooms intended for placement of the reactor and processing equipment. Access for personnel to unattended rooms in case of the working reactor and processing equipment is not allowed.
111. Pass of personnel to unattended rooms in case of the stopped reactor and idle processing equipment is performed through sanitary locks.
112. In premises of ZKD (except rooms where there are equipment and communications with liquid sodium) communications for water supply and the washing solutions, for carrying out deactivation are provided. Floors in rooms have bias and ladders for drain of flushing waters in the special sewerage.
113. The main and reserve IR control panels place in certain rooms.
114. Complex of rooms of "hot" cameras place in zone of controlled access. The layout and the equipment of complex of rooms of "hot" cameras and laboratories conform to requirements imposed to ensuring works of the first class.
115. The design of "hot" cameras provides protection against radiations and possibility of remote accomplishment of production operations by means of manipulators. Control of fittings on communications is exercised from operator from the panel which is taken out on the front party of the camera.
116. On reactors with the zhidkometallichesky heat carrier provide in complex of rooms rooms and devices for washing and deactivation of the intra reactor equipment and the equipment of the first contour from radioactive alkaline metal and for waste recycling of alkaline metals.
117. Process management of collection and waste recycling of alkaline metals is performed from console. Protection between console and the camera of utilization, finishing and equipping of rooms of complex for waste recycling of alkaline metals carry out taking into account requirements of radiation safety.
118. Storage of the irradiated heatallocating assemblies (further - TVS), fuel elements, samples is performed in the special storages equipped with biological protection, ventilation and purification of the deleted air. Defective TVS and fuel elements store separately and/or jointly sealed protective containers (cases).
119. The processes connected with control of the reactor, loadings, unloadings and transportations of fuel elements and assemblies transport and technological and repair transactions with the radioactive equipment are whenever possible performed remotely.
120. When unloading from the TVS reactor, tvel of channels of management system and protection of the reactor (further - SUZ), the irradiated samples use protective containers. When using mixed uranium - plutonium fuel provide additional protection against neutron radiation in reactors.
121. All taken from active zone TVS immediately are located in containers, mines, storages, pools. On reactors with the zhidkometallichesky heat carrier extraction of TVS and other equipment from the heat carrier is performed using protection devices (containers) filled with inert gas and having lock system of connection to contour.
122. For storage of emergency (untight) TVS and samples sealed protective containers (cases) are provided.
123. Works on movement of the irradiated samples, details and fuel elements from one pool to another it is carried out in underwater state, and in case of extraction of these details from pools the measures excluding hit of radioactive water on the surface of the room and the equipment are provided.
124. All works with the details, the equipment and devices taken from active zone and the first contour are made after their preliminary deactivation.
125. The highly active objects (the equipment, details, devices) taken from the reactor are placed in the places intended for them with use of necessary protection (mines, pools, containers).
126. In premises of ZKD it is not allowed:
1) stay of personnel without necessary individual protection equipment;
2) storage of the foodstuff, tobacco products, house clothes, cosmetic accessories, fiction and other objects which do not have relations to work;
3) meal, smoking, use of cosmetic accessories.
127. The rooms intended for placement of stationary defectoscopes are located in the certain building or in separate wing of the building.
128. The SPZ around laboratory of defectoscopy is not established. Capacity of dose of radiation on external building surfaces shall not exceed μSv/h 0,06 over natural background.
129. As a part of radio isotope laboratory are provided:
1) the room for raying, with area at least 20 sq.m;
2) room of the control panel, at least 10-12 sq.m;
3) photolaboratory, at least 10 sq.m;
130. In case of use of figurative defectoscopes as a part of laboratory the room for storage, at least 10 sq.m at the rate on one defectoscope is provided.
131. The entrance to rooms for raying is equipped with protective equipment: labyrinth with door, protective door.
132. Rooms for storage of figurative defectoscopes are equipped with special wells, niches or safes with protective covers and lifting devices.
133. In non-working provision sources of radiation are in protective container of the defectoscope and have devices for reliable fixing of source of radiation in case of stay it in storage provision.
134. Use of defectoscopes in the conditions which are not meeting the requirements of technical documentation is not allowed.
135. The design of stationary defectoscopes provides automatic blocking of entrance door in the room where the defectoscope is placed. The control panel is placed in the adjacent room.
136. Work on defektoskopichesky control with use of stationary defectoscopes is allowed in the rooms specified in the sanitary and epidemiologic conclusion.
136-1. For exception of possibility of accidental hit of strangers defektoskopichesky works should be carried out to radiation-hazardous zone by two workers, having assigned to one of them obligations on control of strict observance of the mode on all perimeter of radiation-hazardous zone.
137. No. KR DSM-148 is excluded according to the Order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 12.12.2019.
138. When carrying out defektoskopichesky works the bunch of radiation goes down or up, the counter party from the next workplaces.
139. Radiations, the illuminated product which passed through, is blocked by the protective barrier reducing capacity of dose on workplaces to admissible sizes.
140. When carrying out defektoskopichesky works in shops, on the open areas and in field conditions it is necessary to establish and designate radiation-hazardous zone within which capacity of dose of radiation shall not exceed μSv/h 2,5. The border of this zone needs to be designated signs of radiation hazard and warning signs well visible at distance at least 3 meters.
141. In case of panoramic raying the personnel are at safe distance or behind protection in the safe place.
142. Defectoscopes with remote control of the mechanism of movement of source from storage provision into position and back are used to carrying out panoramic raying.
143. In case of frontal raying the personnel are in the direction opposite to the direction of working bunch, at safe distance or behind protection.
144. In case of application of hand-operated installations the distance from radiation head to the drive of remote control of release and overlapping of bunch of radiation shall not be less than 1 m.
145. Operations with sources of radiation are performed with use of remote tools, manipulators or special devices behind the filters providing decrease in levels of radiation to the sizes which are not exceeding maximum permissible.
146. After extraction of source of radiation from the defectoscope control of radioactive impurity of internal surfaces of the device is carried out.
147. After charging of defectoscopes it is carried out radiometric control of its external surfaces, and also protection quality check (measurement of capacity of dose of radiation at distance of 0,1 and 1 m from surface of radiation head of the defectoscope).
148. Charging and reloading of the defectoscope radiation sources is not allowed by the activity which is more than specified in the passport of manufacturing plant.
149. Repairs of defectoscopes are made after extraction of source of radiation and its room in protective container. In case of forced carrying out repair of the charged defectoscope according to the work permit on carrying out radiation-hazardous works repair is carried out using protection devices, with observance of measures of radiation safety.
150. When passing borehole generators of neutrons (further - SGN) out of well on its case in the location of target of neutron tube noted on manufacturing plant by ring pro-point the removable sign of radiation hazard becomes stronger.
151. In non-working provision all SGN should be cut off power.
152. Laboratory and model and balancing and commissioning carry out in certain buildings or rooms of buildings.
153. SGN and the control panel place in hotel rooms.
154. Works on models of layers are carried out in certain buildings, rooms of buildings or on the open areas.
155. The open areas intended for work on models of layers are fenced, on external border of barrier capacity of dose of radiation shall not exceed: for the platforms located in the territory of 1,25 organization of μSv/h; for the platforms located in the field, μSv/h 0,05. On outer side of barrier the sign of radiation hazard is placed.
156. Settling of safety of operating mode with SGN after its switching off is carried out according to appendix 7 to these Health regulations.
157. Rooms for work of SGN are equipped with mechanical supply and exhaust ventilation, at least 5-fold exchange of air providing within hour in case of amount of the room from 100 to 150 m3 and 3-fold exchange in case of large volumes.
158. The entrance door of the room is blocked along with inclusion of SGN in operating mode. Over entrance door place the indicating panel with warning sign "The generator is switched on", on entrance door sign of radiation hazard.
159. In rooms for work with SGN meal, waters, smoking, use of cosmetics is not allowed.
160. The design capacity of equivalent dose of radiation on the surface of protection in case of employment duration of personnel (category "A") of 36 hours in week, 50 weeks in year, makes:
1) for rooms of permanent stay of personnel - μSv/h 5,9;
2) for rooms in which the personnel stay no more than a half of working hours - μSv/h 11,8;
3) for any premises of the organization - μSv/h 1,25;
4) for any rooms and the territory of the SPZ - μSv/h 0,05.
161. Calculation of protection of personnel against radiations of the working SGN and assessment of size of dose from the gamma radiation of SGN caused with a radiation of 56 Mn, carry out according to appendix 7 to these Health regulations.
162. SGN generating flow of neutrons of 1 108 neutrons/sec. and more remains radiation-hazardous object and after its switching off for period of time which duration depends on employment duration of SGN and size of the generated flow of neutrons.
163. Any manipulations with switching off after work of SGN generating flow of neutrons 1 108neytr./sec. and more begin after the preliminary endurance providing recession of activity of products of activation of constructive materials to admissible level.
164. No. KR DSM-148 is excluded according to the Order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 12.12.2019.
165. For transferring of containers with sources the bar at least 1 m long is used.
166. The management of the organization in case of receipt of source informs on it territorial divisions of department of state body in the sphere of sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population in ten-day time and provide maintaining credit and debit register of radioactive materials of the devices and installations completed with radioactive sources according to appendix 8 to these Health regulations.
167. Sources store in the certain, specially equipped rooms located in the protected territory.
168. The aperture for giving and issue of containers with sources is provided in external wall of the premises of storage.
169. Capacity of dose on the surface of the device for storage of sources shall not exceed 12 μSv/h, radiation level on external surface of storage of 1 μSv/h.
170. The distance between ranks, wells and walls of storage shall not be less 2,1 and 0,5 of m respectively.
Wells shall not be less than 2 m in depth and are surrounded with easily taking out waterproof pipes glasses with bottom.
171. Laying of cases and containers with sources in protection devices and their withdrawal are performed remotely.
172. Sources neutron and the gamma radiations unsuitable to further use belong to Russian joint stock company, are stored separately in protection devices and are subject to delivery on burial Items.
173. Temporary storage of sources in field conditions is allowed in the presence of the positive sanitary and epidemiologic conclusion.
174. Temporary storage of sources is allowed in shipping or figurative containers, the place for temporary storage is sealed and protected. Joint storage of sources with explosive, combustible and other materials is not allowed. Temporary storage of sources is allowed to be performed in the special cases placed on strong cable (cord, etc.) in the surrounded wells. Wells are protected and protected.
175. Radiation level on the external surfaces of places of temporary storage or barriers, shall not exceed 1 μSv/h. On the external surfaces of storage locations (barrier) the sign of radiation hazard is placed.
176. Transportation of sources, the packagings except for exempted and packagings of the I transport category, is performed in shipping or figurative containers in the car (trailer), the machine elevator which is specially equipped for these purposes, in regular cargo cars. Transportation of sources, the packagings and packagings of the I transport category except for exempted, without protective container with special fixtures in the car, and also together with people is not allowed.
177. Capacity of dose in cabin shall not exceed 12 μSv/h. In case of simultaneous transportation of people in body cargo or cabin of the automobile car and container with source in the trailer capacity of dose of radiation in the locations of the transported people shall not exceed μSv/h 2,5. Capacity of dose in any point on external surfaces of container shall not exceed 2 mzv / h and at distance of 2 m from these surfaces - 0,1 mzv / h.
178. Permanent storage of sources in transport is not allowed.
179. All works with sources on boreholes (installation of source to well and extraction from well and others) are carried out to portable container and the probe device of deep devices and its extraction, lowering of devices by means of remote tools and devices in the strict technological sequence.
180. Upon termination of the working day the source is brought to storage.
181. Installation of source in the deep (borehole) device is made just before its descent in well, in previously prepared probe devices of borehole devices.
182. Rise and lowering of borehole shell it from well is carried out to the mouth of well, and also extraction by means of boring, automobile or manual winches.
183. In case of extraction from the probe device of the borehole device the source is immediately restacked in container.
184. Radiation control according to the list of transactions with scale and neutron sources in case of which radiation of personnel, given in appendix 9 to these Health regulations is possible is carried out.
185. For the companies the SPZ is established. The sizes of the SPZ are determined by calculations taking into account size and the area of possible distribution of radioactive emissions and dumpings of dispersion of emissions of pollutants in the atmosphere, in case of normal operation of object and in an emergency.
186. The sizes of the SPZ (right-of-way) along the route of the pipeline for technological solutions and removal of liquid radioactive waste are established at least 20 m in each party from the pipeline.
187. In the territory of industrial platforms provide devices of livnestok. Dumping of storm waters on agricultural holdings is not allowed.
188. Constructions and technical means providing supply of working solutions from node of their preparation for delivery wells and productive solutions - from otkachny wells to the shop of conversion enter superficial complex of the mine by method of underground borehole leaching (further - PV).
189. In the territory of production complex of the site of PV, installations on cleaning and conversion of productive solutions for protection of the soil against pollution with its uraniferous and other technological products provide:
1) asphalt covering of sites of the territory where the capital equipment, with the device of biases and sumps for collection and the subsequent removal of waste sewage is placed;
2) accomplishment of pipelines and connections of technological communications from the materials providing hermeticity when transporting solutions and pulps;
3) in case of presence of fertile layer preliminary removal of fertile upper layer of earth along the taking place communications for recovery of lands after recultivation.
190. In case of operation of the PV mine measures for exception of leakages of liquids for all technological chain are provided. In case of leakages measures for operational elimination of the reasons and consequences of leakages are taken. Terms of taking measures to operational elimination of consequences of leakages exclude possibility of pollution, leading to formation of low-radioactive waste.
191. By method PV provide the special events, means and the equipment necessary for the prevention and liquidation of possible emergencies in the project of mining.
192. The territory of the SPZ of the company of PV, are designated by precautionary signs. The industrial platform with installations on conversion of solutions is protected.
193. On the territory of the industrial platform of the company of PV movement only of production transport is allowed.
194. Places of crossing of walking and transport routes with pipelines are equipped with special transitions.
195 Provides to design of ogolovk of otkachny wells complete pack-off, possibility of gas separation, measurement of output of well, sampling of solutions, accomplishment of repair work and cleaning of well.
196. Liquidation of the extracting complex ensures complete radiation safety.
197. On the remote sites of the PV mining grounds, it is necessary to provide vacation spots and the protection of personnel against the adverse climatic conditions equipped with lighting, heating, washstands, provided with drinking and technical water, the first-aid kit of first aid, in desert areas all works are performed with use of individual protection equipment of respiratory organs and goggles.
198. Defective wells which recovery and repair are impossible are preserved and liquidated after working off of the field when carrying out recultivation.
199. In case of repair work on wells, their raskolmatation or carrying out on them control and measuring works, the emitted productive solutions need to be taken away in settlers or to gather in special reservoirs.
200. In case of operation of the ground dumping on the surface of liquids from technological pipelines, technological and observation wells of the productive horizon is not allowed. The pumped-out solutions after their sediment return to engineering procedure, slime is placed to the temporary storage warehouse and after total determination alpha of radioactivity the decision on subsequent use is made (burial in burial ground or another).
201. In case of construction of technological nodes of acidulation and pumping points provide waterproofing of platforms. For collection of the spilled solutions and washing waters on platforms the special collection is constructed. In case of passages of solutions washing of platforms and rooms is performed.
202. Settlers stores are equipped with the automatic devices excluding modulation of solutions.
203. When emptying reservoirs, pipelines, trays, stores dumping of the remained solutions on surface is not allowed. Solutions gather and go to settlers of productive and lixivating solutions.
204. The building of the stationary overworking complex or the platform of collapsible installation is provided with waterproofing and adapt for washing with technical water. For collection of the spilled solutions and washing waters the collection, drain from half of the building is constructed.
205. The enclosed space of the overworking complex are equipped with ventilation.
206. All sidings and handling platforms in the territory of the overworking complex become covered by hard surface.
207. Installation of conversion of solutions, local nodes of "acidulation" are provided with the hermetic capacitor equipment, supply and exhaust ventilation.
208. When washing sorption columns collection of washing liquid in special reservoir or the special card of settler store for repeated washing of columns is provided, and the firm phase together with slime of settlers stores - is buried in burial ground.
209. Transportation of ready-made product (crystals) of installations on conversion of PV solutions is carried out in hermetic containers. Loading and unloading of containers is performed by the mechanized method excluding receipt of aerosols of product on air environment of the room.
210. It is necessary to use the devices of continuous action excluding manual transactions on renting and cleaning of rainfall to filtering. In case of renting of yellow kek manually use frame the filter of the press.
211. The devices which are source of release of dust and radon are established in the isolated rooms or equipped with shelters. Devices which cannot be equipped with shelters are established in the special cabins equipped with the exhaust ventilation.
212. Reservoirs and devices with pulp in departments of flotation, gravitation, filtering, leaching, sorption are provided with covers.
213. In departments of drying and calcination of salts with the high content of radioactive materials furnaces of continuous action with the mechanized and automated loading and unloading are used.
214. All offices of departments of drying and calcination are supplied with system of catching of dust from finished goods with the subsequent return of this dust to process.
215. Packaging of the raising dust finished goods in containers is made in the isolated cameras equipped with the exhaust ventilation with automatic loading, vibroconsolidation and control of level and mass of the loaded material.
216. In departments of drying and calcination it is necessary to provide rooms of the mechanized cutting of tests, equipment thermal insulation. Transactions on selection, cutting and packaging of tests carry out in the boxes supplied with the local exhaust ventilation.
217. Transactions on selection and the analysis of technological tests, powders, pulps are mechanized and automated. In coordination with territorial subdivision of department of state body in the sphere of sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population manual selection of technological tests is allowed.
218. Joints and connections in technological pipelines condense and pressurize.
219. Separate systems of ventilyation are provided in production cases: all-exchange (stitched and exhaust), local, technological, repair and emergency. Natural airing of rooms in which there are no harmful allocations and aerodynamic communications with the rooms having such allocations is allowed.
220. In case of the zone layout of production rooms work of stitched and exhaust systems provides the controlled direction of air flows from less polluted zone in zone with big pollution.
221. In rooms in which release of dust and gases is possible, the prevalence of extract over inflow providing in the opened doorways the speed of movement of air in the room is provided 0,3-0,5 of m/s suffices.
222. Air from under shelters, unobstructed capacities of processing equipment is removed independent systems of local and technological ventilyation.
223. From technological devices and reservoirs in departments where there is allocation of vapors of acids, alkalis provide local extract.
224. Speed of movement of air in live section, is accepted by m/s on appendix 10 to these Health regulations.
225. In explosive rooms recirculation of air for the purposes of air heating and ventilation is not allowed.
226. The air intake for systems of forced ventilation is carried out from zone where in atmospheric air content of radioactive and toxic materials constitutes not above 0,1 DOA and 0,3 of maximum allowable concentration for working rooms.
227. Pritochny air before giving in cases is exposed to heatmoist processing.
228. Stitched and exhaust cameras in pozharo-and explosive shops are located in certain rooms, with independent exit.
229. Stitched cameras have separate independent entrance outside of the building or from net zone of the production room and not to have any aerodynamic communications with production rooms.
230. The surfaces of stitched cameras have smooth coverings, floor with bias at least 5% and ladders for removal of flushing waters.
231. The air deleted by ventilating installations before emission in the atmosphere is exposed to cleaning.
232. Exhaust air-ventilation chambers should be mounted in the isolated rooms equipped with own exhaust ventilation.
233. Air-ventilation chambers in which systems of gas purification are placed are carried out in the form of two rooms isolated from each other: in the "dirty" room filters of rough and thin cleaning, in "net" - electric motors, fans and air ducts after the last step of cleaning are placed.
234. Transportation of the fulfilled filtering elements is performed in the protected containers.
235. The entrance to the "dirty" room of air-ventilation chambers, rooms of the I class is performed through sanitary lock, with the room for packaging of the fulfilled filters and shower.
236. On the site of gas purification provide special places or certain rooms for dismantling, washing and temporary storage of filters, devices and their elements.
237. Transportation of ore is performed in specially allocated vehicles which use for transportation of other freights is not allowed.
238. Transportation of intermediate product, concentrate of ore is performed only in the sealed containers, packaging sets (TUKAKH) allowed to application in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
239. In transit ores consolidation of bodies, moistening, the shelter of the raising dust ores is carried out by tarpaulin, pylesvyazyvayushchy and film-forming materials are applied. Pogruzo-razgruzochnye transactions are mechanized, the manual work is not allowed. Uranium ores by rail are transported in specially equipped cars.
240. After transportation deactivation of transport and the equipment before deceleration of power of dose of gamma radiation (in cabin) not boley 12 μSv/h is carried out.
241. Items of deactivation of motor transport are placed in case of departure from production zone of the industrial platform, rail cars - on the ways of unloading. In case of departure of technological transport on public roads Items of deactivation provide in emptying points and ore loadings.
242. The territory of the industrial platform is divided into zones of open and controlled entry. In zone of controlled access all objects where the processes of production, enrichment and conversion of ore which are sources of harmful production factors (the nadshakhtny building of the main vydachny trunk, the ore sorting complex, ore warehouses airissuing trunk, hydrosteel works are conducted (further - GMZ), concentrating factory (further - OF), in zone of open entry - subjects to auxiliary appointment are placed (administrative and household complex, airintaking ventilating constructions, the dining room, compressor).
243. Office buildings in relation to the objects which are sources of permanent noise have from the windward side with the device between them noise-protective zones.
244. The free territories of the industrial platform are planted trees and shrubs.
245. Local sources of pollution of atmospheric air (vozdukho-vydachny trunks, the bunker, crushers, breed dumps, ore warehouses) move away from subjects to auxiliary appointment to distance at least 100 m and at least 50 m - from any factory buildings.
246. Temporary warehousing of saleable ore in the territory of industrial sites of all types of uranium mines (mines, pits) is carried out only on specially prepared hard-standing spaces (asphalt, concrete). Warehousing of saleable ore directly on soil is not allowed.
247. Warehousing of balance sheet ores, off-balance ores and breeds osushchestvlit separately on classes.
248. The sorted breed does not belong to radioactive waste and is used under production conditions without restrictions if effective specific activity of radionuclides in it does not exceed 1,5 of kBq/kg.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.