of February 9, 2016 No. 49
About approval of Safety rules in case of the address with radio nuclide sources
According to the subitem 13) article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 12, 2016 "About use of atomic energy" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed safety rules in case of the address with radio nuclide sources.
2. To provide to committee of atomic and energy supervision and control of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the direction of this order within ten calendar days after its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan on official publication in mass media and in information system of law of Ad_let, and also in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan for inclusion in the state register of regulatory legal acts and reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the Internet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
B. School student
It is approved
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
February 24, 2016
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 9, 2016 No. 49
1. These rules of safety in case of the address with radio nuclide sources (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 13) of article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 12, 2016 "About use of atomic energy" and determine procedure for the organization and safety in case of the address with radio nuclide sources.
2. These rules extend to the physical persons and legal entities performing activities for the address with radio nuclide sources.
3. Action of these rules do not extend to the subjects of the treatment of the radioactive waste discovered by radio nuclide sources, nuclear materials and devices and installations, generating ionizing radiation.
4. Safety in case of the address with radio nuclide sources, both in case of normal operation, and in case of accidents is performed for the purpose of non-admission of radiative effects on personnel, the population and the environment above the admissible levels established by the hygienic standard rates "Sanitary epidemiological requirements to ensuring radiation safety" approved by the order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 27, 2015 No. 155 (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 10671) by means of maintenance of sources in technically serviceable condition and operation according to project and (or) other technical documentation.
5. Measures for safety in case of the address with radio nuclide sources, the radio nuclide sources directed to maintenance, devices and installations, the containing radio nuclide sources, in technically serviceable condition, their operation according to requirements of legislations of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of ensuring radiation safety, technical and operational documentation, includes organizational and technical measures.
6. The organizational measures aimed at providing radiation safety include activities licensing, assessment of conformity of technologies and the equipment, development of measures for ensuring emergency readiness and to ensuring emergency reaction, protection against unauthorized access, accounting of radio nuclide sources and control of their movement.
7. Technical measures provide availability of systems of physical protection of radio nuclide sources, ensuring radiation control, use of remote mechanisms, maintenance in proper condition of the equipment, vehicles.
8. Radiation safety is ensured by means of:
1) control of safety of radio nuclide sources and their accounting;
2) control of radiative effects on personnel, population and environment;
3) protection of radio nuclide sources against unauthorized access to them or their unqualified use;
4) providing safe operating conditions of the object using radio nuclide sources;
5) planning of protective measures and readiness for holding the reasonable emergency actions reducing radiative effects in case of radiation accident or in case of real danger of its origin;
6) availability and accuracy of the information about the current and potential levels of radiative effects.
9. Use of the closed radio nuclide sources in case of violation of their hermeticity is not allowed.
10. The device in which the closed radio nuclide source is placed is carried out steady against mechanical, chemical, temperature and other impacts, has sign of radiation hazard.
11. Rooms where works on stationary installations with the closed sources are carried out, are equipped with systems of blocking and the alarm system about source provision (the block of sources) and the device for forced remote moving of source of radiation to storage provision in case of shutdown of power food of installation or in case of any other emergency situation is provided.
12. When using devices with the closed radio nuclide sources out of rooms or in general production rooms access for strangers to sources of radiation is excluded and safety of sources is ensured.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.