of August 21, 2019 No. 812
About approval of the Regulations on Public service of Ukraine on ethnopolicy and liberty of conscience and modification of the Regulations on the Ministry of Culture of Ukraine
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve Regulations on Public service of Ukraine on ethnopolicy and liberty of conscience which are applied.
2. Bring in the Regulations on the Ministry of Culture of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 3, 2014 No. 495 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2014, No. 81, Art. 2285; 2015, No. 50, Art. 1619; 2017, No. 53, Art. 1604; 2018, No. 96, the Art. 3176), changes which are applied.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 21, 2019 No. 812
1. Public service of Ukraine on ethnopolicy and liberty of conscience (State ethnopolicy) is the central executive body which activities go and coordinated by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine through the Minister of Cultural Affairs, youth and sport and which realizes state policy in the sphere of the international relations, religions and protection of the rights of ethnic minorities in Ukraine.
2. State ethnopoliticians in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, presidential decrees of Ukraine and resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine accepted according to the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, other acts of the legislation.
3. The main objectives of State ethnopolicy are:
realization of state policy in the sphere of the international relations, religions and protection of the rights of ethnic minorities in Ukraine;
submitting for examination of the Minister of Cultural Affairs, youth and sport of Ukraine of offers concerning forming of state policy in the sphere of the international relations, religions and protection of the rights of ethnic minorities in Ukraine.
4. State ethnopoliticians it agrees to the tasks assigned to it:
1) generalizes practice of application of the legislation on the questions which are within its competence develops offers concerning enhancement of legal acts, acts of the President of Ukraine and the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, regulatory legal acts of the ministries and in accordance with the established procedure gives them to the Minister of Cultural Affairs, youth and sport;
2) participates in project development of the state target programs and provides their accomplishment within the powers;
3) exercises the state control of compliance with law about liberty of conscience and the religious organizations;
Studies 4) and analyzes problems of development of ethnic minorities and public processes in the sphere of liberty of conscience and religion;
5) interacts with central both local executive bodies and local government bodies in the solution of the questions which are within its competence;
6) comes into contacts and coordination communications with relevant organs of foreign states within which competence realization of policy in the sphere of the international relations, religion, liberties of conscience and protection of the rights of ethnic minorities in Ukraine is;
7) is provided by conducting theological examination of charters of the religious organizations with the assistance of their representatives, representatives of scientific institutions, scientific-religiovedov and other specialists;
8) carries out registration according to the legislation:
charters (provisions) of the religious centers, managements, monasteries, religious brotherhoods, missionary societies (missions) and spiritual (religious) organizations of education;
religious organizations as legal entities;
Collects 9) and analyzes statistical information concerning quantity and type of the religious organizations operating in Ukraine of cult buildings, constructions and other property which belong to the religious organizations and/or are used by them, and also the former cult buildings, constructions and other property used not for designated purpose;
10) is performed by official coordination of question of possibility of implementation of evangelical or other initial activities, accomplishment of religious practices by priests, religious preachers, mentors, other representatives of the foreign religious organizations who are foreigners and temporarily are in Ukraine;
to strengthening of mutual understanding between the interreligious organizations of various religions and to permission according to the legislation of the matters of argument arising in the relations between such organizations;
to participation of the religious organizations in the international forums, business contacts with the international religious centers and foreign religious organizations;
to preserving and development of identity of ethnic minorities in Ukraine, to satisfaction of their cultural, language and information requirements, holding the actions aimed at the development of ethnic identity of ethnic minorities in Ukraine;
to strengthening of international mutual understanding and consent in the Ukrainian society;
activities of public associations of ethnic minorities concerning the organization and holding cultural and art and cultural and educational actions;
organizations of rendering public associations of ethnic minorities to the advisory help of activities;
to development of ethnocultural ties of public associations of ethnic minorities with the relevant public associations outside Ukraine;
to expansion of international cooperation of Ukraine with the states from which there are ethnic minorities in Ukraine;
12) takes within competence measures on:
to prevention of manifestations of the international, race, interreligious and interfaith conflicts and hostility;
to ensuring realization of the rights of persons belonging to ethnic minorities in Ukraine;
13) develops actions for preserving and ensuring cultural and language development of ethnic minorities in Ukraine;
14) carrying out scientific research concerning the international relations will organize, ensuring protection of the rights of ethnic minorities in Ukraine, in realization of right to liberty of outlook and religion, activities of the religious organizations, and also interacts with domestic and foreign research establishments and educational institutions for the purpose of experience exchange on carrying out such researches;
Collects 15) and analyzes statistical information concerning quantity and type of public associations of ethnic minorities in Ukraine;
16) is carried out by monitoring of activities of the religious organizations and public associations of ethnic minorities in Ukraine;
Will organize 17) and participates in holding actions (the congresses, symposiums, forums, conferences, seminars, trainings, meetings at round table, meetings, etc.) in Ukraine and abroad on the questions which are within its competence;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.