of October 7, 2019 No. 525
About approval of Instructions for use State portal of electronic services
For the purpose of realization of tasks on improvement of quality of provision of the state and municipal services rendered to physical persons and legal entities electronically according to the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic "About electronic control", "About the digital signature", "About the state and municipal services", articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve Instructions for use by the State portal of electronic services according to appendix.
2. Authorize the State company "Infokom" under the Ministry of digital development of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the operator) on technical support of the State portal of electronic services.
3. To the state committee of information technologies and communication of the Kyrgyz Republic in two weeks to approve the Procedure for connection to the State portal of electronic services.
4. To the ministries, the state committees, administrative departments providing the state services:
- till the end of 2020 to take necessary measures for provision of services by means of the State portal of electronic services;
- approve administrative regulations of the state services.
5. Recommend to the local government bodies providing municipal services, take necessary measures for provision of services by means of the State portal of electronic services and to approval of administrative regulations of municipal services.
6. And finance of the Kyrgyz Republic to provide to the Ministry of Economics timely financing of maintenance of the State portal of electronic services within the financial resources provided by the republican budget of the Kyrgyz Republic for the corresponding year.
7. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About approval of Provisional rules of use of the State portal of electronic services" of March 14, 2018 No. 134.
8. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of digital transformation of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of October 7, 2019 No. 525
1. These rules of use of the State portal of electronic services (further - Rules) are developed according to the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic "About electronic control", "About the digital signature" and determine procedure for use of the State portal of electronic services (further - the Portal), including rules of placement, updating and receipt of information on the Portal.
2. The portal is the state information system providing provision of the state and municipal services, and also services electronically and access for users to the data intended for distribution with use of the information and communication Internet.
3. The owner of the Portal is the authorized state body in the sphere of electronic control.
4. Technical support, administration and upgrade of the Portal are performed by the operator of the Portal.
5. State bodies, local government bodies, public institutions and the companies, and also legal entities are connected to the Portal through system of interdepartmental electronic interaction Tunduk according to the procedure, established by the owner of the Portal.
6. The portal provides:
1) access for users to data on the state and municipal services, and also services;
2) possibility of submission of the request by the user about provision of the state or municipal service, and also services electronically;
3) possibility of receipt by the user of data on the course of accomplishment of the electronic request about provision of the state or municipal service, and also other services;
4) possibility of receipt by the user of results of state/municipal services and services electronically;
5) possibility of payment by the user of provision of the state or municipal services, and also services electronically by means of the state electronic payment system integrated with the Portal.
7. The portal functions in the state and official languages.
8. In these rules the following concepts and terms are used:
authorization - the procedure of check of access rights to private office of the user;
authentication - the procedure of check of authenticity of the digital signature;
administration of the Portal - package of measures for start and support of complete operability of the Portal;
the contractor of the electronic request - the responsible of state body, local government body, public/local government office or company (organization), being the service provider and services to whom obligations on consideration of the request on the Portal are assigned;
private office - the service allowing the users who underwent the procedure of registration on the Portal to create and direct the electronic request, to get access to data on the course of consideration of the electronic requests directed by the user with use of the Portal, to results of provision of services and services electronically, to information and data, and also to use all functionality of the Portal;
the operator of the Portal - the state legal entity authorized by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic on administration, upgrade and technical support of the Portal;
the carrier of key of the digital signature - the device intended for storage of the digital signature;
the user - the physical/legal entity submitting the electronic application about provision of services and services by means of the Portal;
the user agreement - the agreement on use of the Portal, in electronic format on the Portal, containing necessary conditions of use of the Portal;
registration - the procedure of creation of the private office stored on the Portal as data set about the user, necessary for its authentication and authorization;
technical support of the Portal - complex of technical actions and organizational actions for maintenance of working capacity and serviceability of the Portal;
the electronic request - the electronic document which is created at the time of application by the user on the Portal for the purpose of receipt of the state, municipal service and/or service electronically, and signed by the digital signature of the user;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.