of January 10, 2006 No. 16-FZ
About the Special economic zone in the Kaliningrad region and about modification of some legal acts of the Russian Federation
Accepted by the State Duma of the Russian Federation on December 23, 2005
Approved by Council of the Russian Federation on December 27, 2005
This Federal Law governs the relations arising in connection with creation, functioning and the termination of functioning of the Special economic zone in the Kaliningrad region taking into account geopolitical provision of the Kaliningrad region for the purpose of acceleration of its social and economic development.
1. In this Federal Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) the Special economic zone in the Kaliningrad region (further - the Special economic zone) - the territory of the Kaliningrad region and the internal sea waters adjoining the territory of the Kaliningrad region and the territorial sea of the Russian Federation within which borders the special legal regime of implementation of economic, productive, investing and other activities is effective and also is applied customs procedure of free customs zone;
2) management of the Special economic zone - the activities of authorized body and activities of administration of the Special economic zone aimed respectively at providing action of special legal regime of the Special economic zone and providing the organization of its functioning;
3) authorized body - federal executive body, authorized to perform functions on management of special economic zones and providing action of special legal regime of the Special economic zone according to provisions of this Federal Law;
4) administration of the Special economic zone (further - administration) - the structural division of the supreme executive body of the government of the Kaliningrad region providing the organization of functioning of the Special economic zone according to provisions of this Federal Law;
5) resident of the Special economic zone (further - resident) the legal entity conforming to requirements of this Federal Law and included in the unified register of residents of the Special economic zone (further - the register);
6) the investment declaration - the document containing data on sales terms of the investment project in the Special economic zone resident according to this Federal Law.
2. For the purposes of Chapters 3 and 3.1 of this Federal Law the concepts determined by the Customs Code of the Customs Union and the Agreement on questions free (special, special) economic zones on customs area of the Customs union and customs procedure of free customs zone of June 18, 2010 (further - the Agreement on SEZ), are used by other acts constituting the right of the Eurasian Economic Union.
1. For the purpose of ensuring action of special legal regime of the Special economic zone the authorized body performs interaction with federal bodies of the government, and also coordination of interaction of administration and federal executive bodies in case of the solution of the questions concerning such providing.
2. The administration for the purpose of providing the organization of functioning of the Special economic zone performs the following functions:
1) maintaining the register according to the procedure and in form which are established by authorized body;
2) decision making about inclusion of legal entities in the register or about refusal in their inclusion in the register, decision making about exception of residents of the register according to this Federal Law;
3) submission to tax authorities and customs authorities of information on inclusion of legal entities in the register and about exception of residents of the register;
4) control of observance by residents of conditions of investment declarations;
5) coordination of the changes made by resident to the investment declaration, and entering of such changes into the register;
6) forming of the offers on inclusion in the inventory which are not subject to the room under customs procedure of free customs zone;
7) protection of legitimate interests of residents in the relations with territorial authorities of federal executive bodies, public authorities of the Kaliningrad region, local government bodies in case of the solution of questions of implementation of investment projects;
8) submission of the annual report on results of functioning of the Special economic zone in the corresponding accounting year, the annual report on conducting checks of activities of residents according to the procedure and in form which are established by authorized body;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.