of October 5, 2019 No. 177-VI
About the Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of Turkmenistan
This Law determines legal, organizational, economic bases of activities of the Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of Turkmenistan and is directed to increase in its role in development of entrepreneurship in Turkmenistan.
The legislation of Turkmenistan on the Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of Turkmenistan is based on the Constitution of Turkmenistan, the Law of Turkmenistan "About public associations" and consists of this Law and other regulatory legal acts of Turkmenistan.
1. The Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of Turkmenistan (further - the Union) is public organization, uniting physical persons and legal entities performing business activity on the basis of the private and (or) mixed (integrated) pattern of ownership (further - members of the Union) designed to express and protect the rights and legitimate interests of the members, to promote development of entrepreneurship in Turkmenistan.
The union can perform the activities in the territory of Turkmenistan, and also in the territory of other states where according to the legislation of Turkmenistan the structural unit of the Union - the organization, department (branch), representation is created.
2. The union is non-commercial legal entity.
3. The union has the isolated property belonging to it on the property right, answers for the obligations this property, can acquire on its own behalf the property and personal non-property rights and perform duties, to be claimant and the defendant in court.
The union does not answer for obligations the members and members of the Union do not answer for obligations the Union, except cases when they assumed such obligations according to the legislation of Turkmenistan.
The property provided by members of the Union is property of the Union. For goal achievement and accomplishment of the tasks determined by this Law and the Charter, the Union according to the legislation of Turkmenistan owns and uses property which is in its property, use.
4. The union has full name in state language and has the right to have the reduced name.
The union has the right to have also complete and (or) reduced name in one of foreign languages.
The phrase "Turkmenistanyn Senagatcylar we telekeciler birlesmesi" can be used in the names only by the companies and the organizations which are a part of the system of the Union and also the companies in which the Union participates in quality of the founder. In case of use of the specified phrase by other members of the Union, this right to use can be performed on contractual and paid basis.
5. The union has seal with the symbolics and text of "Turkmenistanyn Senagatcylar we telekeciler birlesmesi". The symbolics of the Union is subject to state registration according to the procedure, determined by the Law, and cannot be used without the permission of the Union.
6. The location of the Union is the city of Ashgabat.
1. The purposes of the Union are:
1) consolidation and coordinating of efforts of members of the Union in implementation of the economic policy promoting development of industrial and entrepreneurial activity of the state, adjustment of the mutually beneficial economic relations in the territory of the state and also at the international level;
2) participation in implementation of national and state programs of economic development by mutually advantageous consolidation of material, scientific and technical and intellectual resources of members of the Union;
3) comprehensive assistance to members of the Union in their active participation in economic and social development of the state;
4) representation and protection of the rights, rights and legitimate interests of the members in public authorities and local self-government, in the relations with other subjects of economic activity;
5) creating favorable conditions for successful business development and entrepreneurial activity, methods of the market relations, implementation of the principles of social cooperation, increase in economic, cultural, educational, information support of entrepreneurs;
6) providing and development of the active relations with the international organizations, first of all with the organizations of economic, scientific and technical, social orientation;
7) assistance to development of economy and market relations, forming of modern industrial and entrepreneurial system, private sector development of economy;
8) creation of new workplaces, increase in level of labor employment and entrepreneurial activity of the population.
2. The main objectives of the Union are:
1) unity of consolidation of entrepreneurs;
2) the organization of effective interaction of state bodies with subjects of business activity;
3) contribution to creation of favorable legal, economic and social conditions for realization in Turkmenistan of entrepreneurial initiatives;
4) participation in work on enhancement of the legislation connected with business activity in Turkmenistan;
5) representation of members of the Union and protection of their rights and legitimate interests;
6) creation of industrial and other production structures, networks of science and technology parks, technopolises, business incubators, the technological centers, the centers of innovative activities and other market structures, economic zones, and also the transport and logistic centers and other market structures and implementation of activities of free economic zones according to the legislation of Turkmenistan;
7) assistance to development of agro-industrial complex and entrepreneurship in the agricultural sector of economy;
8) consolidation of the subjects of entrepreneurship conducting work in tourist system of Turkmenistan, regulation of their activities, participation in development of international cooperation in this direction;
9) support of production of new types of import-substituting and export-oriented products and promotion of their realization in the internal and external markets;
10) rendering to subjects entrepreneurship, including small and medium business, assistance in preparation, retraining and advanced training of personnel, creation of the highest, average professional organizations of education, including by the organization of professional training and training of specialists in Turkmenistan and beyond its limits;
11) assistance to participation in foreign economic activity, interregional cooperation, and also in building-up of the export potential of members of the Union;
12) forming of line item of members of the Union on the most important issues of economic and social development of society and state;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.