of March 31, 2015 No. 253
About approval of Safety regulations in case of operation of electroinstallations
According to the subitem 17) article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2004 "About power industry" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Safety regulations in case of operation of electroinstallations.
2. To provide to department of power industry of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the direction on official publication of the copy of this order within ten calendar days after its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
B. School student
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 31, 2015 No. 253
1. Safety regulations in case of operation of electroinstallations (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 17) of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2004 "About power industry" and determine procedure for safe engineering in case of operation of electroinstallations.
2. These rules are applied to the personnel connected with operation, repair, installation, adjustment and testing of electroinstallations of the operating and reconstructed power plants, power and thermal networks of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) the worker with group of the admission II, III and other - the worker having electrical safety group not lower than II, III and other;
2) the admission primary - the admission to work on the job specification or the order performed for the first time;
3) emergency readiness - time necessary for recovery of the working condition of the equipment or power line (further - the power transmission line) in cases when continuation of repair can entail restrictions (shutdown) of consumers or sharp decrease in reliability of work of power facility (power plant, substation), power supply systems (consolidation);
4) personnel administrative and technical - heads, chiefs of services and departments of associations, the companies, workshops, laboratories, areas and sites of power supply networks, deputies of specified persons, and also specialists to whom administrative functions are assigned;
5) air-line under the induced tension - air-line (further - VL) and the aerial communication line (further - VLS) passing on all length or on certain sites with a total length at least 2 kilometers at distance from axis of other VL of 110 kilovolts (further - kV) and above, m:
for VL of 110 kV - 100;
for VL of 220 kV - 150;
for VL of 500 kV - 200;
for VL of 1150 kV - 250;
6) steeplejack works - the works performed at the height more than 2 meters (further - m) from the Earth's surface, overlapping or working flooring over which works directly with designs or the equipment are performed in case of their installation or repair. At the same time the fixed assets protecting working from fall are the safety leash and method of its fixture;
7) crew (according to the job specification or the order) - crew as a part of two people and more, including the operator or observing;
8) intensity of undistorted electric field - the electric field strength, the person who is not distorted by presence determined in zone where the person should be in process of work;
9) accession - the electric chain (the equipment and tires) of one appointment, the name and tension attached to tires of the distributing device (further - RU), the generator, board, assembly and being in limits of power plant, substation and other;
10) operation personnel - the personnel exercising operational management of power stations (survey, operational switchings, preparation of workplace, the admission and supervision of the working personnel);
11) personnel operational and repair - the maintenance force which is specially trained and prepared for operational servicing in the approved amount of the electroinstallations assigned to it;
12) electroinstallation without local staff on duty - the electroinstallation serviced by operational mobile teams or operational maintenance force, VL and cable lines (further - KL);
13) maintenance force - the specialists and workers who are engaged in operational corrective maintenance and adjustment of electric equipment of power plants and substations, VL, KL, VLS, cable communication lines (further - KLS), relay protection, automatic equipment, measuring devices, lighting protection and isolation, means of dispatching and technology management, personnel of electrolaboratories;
14) workplace - the site of electroinstallation where the personnel for performance of works are allowed;
15) preparation of workplace - accomplishment of technical actions for ensuring safe work on workplace;
16) the electroinstallation operating - electroinstallation or its site which are energized, or on which tension moves turning on of switching devices;
17) hoisting machines - cranes of all types, cranes excavators (the excavators intended for work with the hook suspended on rope), waist, winches for load lifting and people;
18) the conservation zone of cable power lines and cable communication lines - the land area along underground KL limited to the vertical planes remote on both sides of the line from extreme cables at distance of 1 m for KL and 2 m for KLS;
19) the company - the companies, the organizations and other legal entities;
20) personnel the person on duty - the personnel which are on watch in change and allowed to operational management and operational switchings: dispatchers, duty engineers and technicians, chiefs of changes, persons on duty at home and control panels, members of operational mobile teams;
21) work energized - the work performed with touch to the current carrying parts which are under the working tension or at distances to these current carrying parts of less admissible;
22) the switching device - the electric device intended for switching of electric chain and carrying out current (the switch, the loading switch, separator, the disconnector, the automatic machine, knife switch, the package switch, safety lock and other);
23) electroinstallation with the difficult scheme - RU over 1000 V having the system of tires which was more developed than in electroinstallations with the simple scheme;
24) the admission repeated - the admission on workplace where already earlier work on this job specification was carried out;
25) secondary (auxiliary) chain - set of ranks of the clips and electric wires connecting devices and control units, automatic equipment, measurements, protection and the alarm system of power plant (substation);
26) electroinstallation with the simple and evident scheme - RU over 1000 Volts (further - In) with single sectioned or unauthorized system of tires which does not have bypass system of tires, all VL and KL, all electroinstallations up to 1000 V;
27) mechanisms - hydraulic elevators, telescopic towers, excavators, tractors, auto-loaders, boring and crane machines, sliding ladders with the mechanical drive and other;
28) the work permit (job specification) - constituted on the special form or on the electronic document within specialized information system (or based on specialized software product) the order on the safe carrying out work determining it content, the place, time of the beginning and the termination, necessary security measures, structure of crew and persons responsible for safe performance of work;
29) the order - oral task for the safe performance of work determining it content, the place, time, security measures (if they are required) and persons to whom its accomplishment is entrusted;
30) part not current carrying - part of electroinstallation which appears energized in emergency operation of work, for example, the body of the electrical machine;
31) part current carrying - the part of electroinstallation which is energized;
32) shielding zone - space near the buildings and constructions, and also the grounded metalwork, the bases which are in electric field under the equipment, power transformers and large-size objects in which electric field strength does not exceed 5 kV/meter (further - sq.m);
33) the conservation zone of air-lines of electricity transmission and aerial communication lines - zone along VL in the form of the parcel of land and airspace limited to the vertical planes remote on both sides of the line from extreme wires in case of not their rejected provision at distance, m:
for VL up to 1 kV and VLS - 2;
for VL of 1-20 kV - 10;
for VL of 35 kV - 15;
for VL of 110 kV - 20;
for VL of 220 kV - 25;
for VL of 500 kV - 30;
for VL of 1150 kV - 55;
Zone along transitions of VL through reservoirs (the rivers, canals, lakes and others) in the form of the airspace over surface of the water of reservoirs limited to the vertical planes which are lagging behind on both sides of the line extreme wires in case of not their rejected provision for navigable reservoirs at distance of 100 m for non-navigable - at the distance provided for establishment of conservation zones along VL passing by land;
34) electricity transmission air-line - the device for transmission of electricity on the wires located in the open air and attached by means of insulators and fittings to support or brackets and racks on engineering constructions (bridges, overpasses and other);
35) electroinstallation - installation in which it is made, will be transformed is transferred, consumed electrical energy;
36) zone of influence of electric field - space in which electric field strength exceeds 5 sq.m;
37) the signing person - the physical person or legal entity legally owning the closed key of the digital signature and having rights to its use in the electronic document;
38) the electronic document - the document in which information is provided in electronic and digital form and is certified by means of the digital signature.
4. Obligations on providing safe conditions and labor protections are assigned to the employer of the company.
The employer of the company depending on the existing working conditions can provide the additional requirements of safe engineering in case of operation of electroinstallations which are not contradicting these rules. Requirements of safe engineering contain in the corresponding safety rules and are led up to employees of the company in the form of orders, instructions, instructing.
5. Electroinstallations are in the technical serviceable condition providing safe working conditions.
6. Electroinstallations are completed with protective equipment, and also products of medical appointment, tested, ready to use, for first-aid treatment to workers.
7. At the companies constant control behind observance of these rules, requirements of safety rules and behind briefings is exercised. Responsibility for safe engineering condition in case of operation of electroinstallations at the company is born by the employer who transfers the rights and functions on the matter to the leading employee of the company or the head of the structural unit the administrative document.
8. Workers need to have the professional training corresponding to kind of work. In the absence of professional training workers study (to the admission to independent work) in the special centers of training of workers (educational plants), the educational and training centers.
9. Professional training of workers, advanced training, examination are also instructed according to the requirements established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of power industry.
10. Training in first-aid treatment to the victim at production is provided to the admission to independent work.
The personnel need to undergo examination of these rules and regulatory legal acts in the field of power industry within requirements imposed to the corresponding position or profession to have the corresponding group on electrical safety of the personnel servicing electroinstallations according to appendix 1 to these rules.
The worker needs to observe requirements of these rules, safety rules, the instructions received in case of target instructing. Registration of target instructing is drawn up according to the table 1 appendix 2 to these rules.
The certificate of examination of regulations of work and rules of work in electroinstallations (further - the certificate), in form according to appendix 3 to these rules is issued to the worker who underwent examination on safe engineering in case of operation of electroinstallations.
11. The workers having rights of carrying out special works have about it entry in the certificate.
12. Workers, if they cannot take measures for elimination of violations according to requirements of the these rules constituting danger to people defects of electroinstallations, machines, mechanisms, devices, the tool, remedies reports about it to the direct head.
13. Workers whose productive activity is connected with electroinstallations need to have electrical safety group according to appendix 1 to these rules.
14. Persons allowed to performance of works to whom the additional (raised) requirements on safety of special works are imposed need to have the certificate.
Treat special works:
1) steeplejack works;
2) works energized on current carrying parts: cleaning, having washed also replacement of insulators and connecting clips, lubricant of cables;
3) works in wells, holes, trenches and ditches more than 2 m in depth;
4) servicing of the vessels working under pressure, testing of the equipment the increased tension (except for works with megaohmmeter).
15. To all personnel which are in rooms with the operating power equipment of power plants and substations (except for control panels, relay and it similar), in the closed distribution installations (further - ZRU) and open distribution installations (further - ORU), in wells, tunnels and trenches, and also participating in servicing and capital repairs of VL, it is necessary to use protective helmets.
16. In electroinstallations it is higher than 1000 V to the workers from the person on duty or operational maintenance force solely servicing electroinstallations, and seniors on change need to have group of the admission IV, other group of the admission - III.
In electroinstallations to 1000 V the workers from the person on duty or operational maintenance force solely servicing electroinstallations need to have group of the admission III.
17. In electroinstallations approach of people, mechanisms and hoisting machines is not allowed to not protected current carrying parts which are energized, according to admissible distance to the current carrying parts which are energized in the table 1 of appendix 4 to these rules.
18. Survey of electroinstallations of power plants and substations is carried out by the worker with group of the admission of III of the person on duty or operational maintenance force who is on watch or the worker with group of the admission of V of administrative technicians.
19. The workers who are not servicing these electroinstallations are allowed in them accompanied by the person on duty or it is higher than 1000 V of the operational maintenance force having group of the admission not lower than IV in electroinstallations, and the admission having group not lower than III - in electroinstallations of 1000 V, or the worker having the right of individual survey.
The attendant needs to watch safety of the people allowed in electroinstallations and to warn them about non-admission to approach current carrying parts on distances of the admissible parameters which were, less, provided in Tables according to appendix 4 to these rules.
20. Higher than 1000 V in case of survey are not allowed in electroinstallations to enter the rooms, cameras which are not equipped with the barriers or barriers interfering approach to current carrying parts on distances, less specified in the table 1 of appendix 4 to these rules. It is not allowed to open doors of barriers and to get for barriers and barriers.
In electroinstallations to 1000 V in case of survey it is allowed to open doors of boards, assemblies, control panels and other devices. Accomplishment of any works is not allowed during survey.
21. In case of short circuit on the earth in electroinstallations of 6-35 kV to approach the found place of short circuit on distance less than 4 m in ZRU and less than 8 m in ORU and on VL it is allowed for operational switchings for the purpose of liquidation of short circuit and release of the people who got under tension. At the same time it is necessary to use electroprotective equipment.
22. It is necessary disconnect and turn on disconnectors, separators and switches higher than 1000 V with the manual drive in dielectric gloves.
23. It is necessary to remove and establish safety locks at the removed stress.
Energized, but without loading it is allowed to remove and establish safety locks on accessions in which scheme there are no switching devices allowing to remove stress.
Under loading it is allowed to replace safety locks in secondary chains, networks of lighting and safety locks of transformers of tension.
24. In case of removal and installation of safety locks energized it is necessary to use:
1) in electroinstallations is higher than 1000 V - the isolating pincers (bar) using dielectric gloves and goggles;
2) in electroinstallations to 1000 V - the isolating pincers or dielectric gloves and goggles.
25. In case of arrangement of safety locks of accession vertically one over another (vertical arrangement of phases) on boards and assemblies to 1000 V and lack of switching devices is allowed to establish and remove safety locks under loading. At the same time to apply instead of eye protections of remedy of person.
26. Doors of rooms of electroinstallations, cameras, boards and assemblies are closed on the lock, except cameras in which works are carried out.
On the mast transformer substations, switching Items and other devices which do not have barriers, drives of disconnectors, and also stationary ladders on the platform of servicing are locked. Stationary ladders, are blocked with disconnectors.
27. Keys from electroinstallations it is higher than 1000 V (rooms and cameras ZRU, KRU, ORU), and also from switchboards and assemblies to 1000 V located out of electroinstallations it is higher than 1000 V, are on accounting at personnel on duty. Without local staff on duty keys are in electroinstallations on accounting at administrative technicians.
Keys are stored in the locked box. One set of keys remains reserve.
Keys are issued on receipt:
1) to the workers having the right of individual survey from all rooms;
2) in case of the admission allowing from operational maintenance force, to the head and the operator observing from rooms in which it is necessary to work.
28. Keys are subject to return daily upon termination of survey or work. During the work in electroinstallations without local staff on duty keys return no later than the next working day after survey or complete completion of work.
Need of issue of keys for long term to the personnel of consumers having the right of operational switchings in RU of the companies of power supply networks and also the person on duty, operational repair and to the administrative technicians having the right of individual survey is determined by the technical lead of the company.
Issue and return of keys are considered in the magazine of any form or in the operational magazine.
29. In case of accidents for release of the victim of action of electric current stress is removed immediately without preliminary approval.
30. Works in electroinstallations under the terms of ensuring electrical safety to their primary chains are divided into four categories:
1) with removal of tension (with induced and without the induced tension);
2) without removal of tension using electroprotective equipment;
3) without removal of tension on the potential of current carrying part;
4) far from the current carrying parts which are energized.
31. Electrical safety working in category with removal of tension is provided with electroinstallation shutdown, installation of protective grounding from all directions from where tension on current carrying parts on workplace, can be served in workplace barrier.
At the induced tension on current carrying parts electrical safety is provided with measures provided in Items 332 - 346 these rules.
32. Electrical safety working in category without removal of tension using electroprotective equipment is provided with isolation working from the current carrying parts which are energized by means of the main and additional protective equipment.
33. Electrical safety working in category without removal of tension at the potential of current carrying part is provided to that working, applying special set of clothes and special devices, is isolated from the grounded current carrying parts and designs on the distances specified in the table 1 of appendix 4 to these rules.
34. Electrical safety working in category far from the current carrying parts which are energized is provided that in work zone current carrying parts or are protected with stationary protective barriers, or are located at safe distance.
35. Treat organizational actions for safety of works:
1) issue of the job specification or order on works;
2) issue of consent to the admission;
3) the admission on workplace;
4) supervision in case of performance of works;
5) transfer into other workplace;
6) registration of work stoppages, completion of work.
36. Authorized persons for safe work are:
1) person the issuing job specification, the order;
2) works manager;
3) person agreeing to the admission;
7) member of crew.
37. Authorized persons, for safe work in electroinstallations, except for members of crew, it is appointed the order of the director.
38. The authorized person, the issuing job specification, the order bears responsibility for sufficiency, correctness of the security measures specified in the job specification, for high-quality and quantitative structure of crew and appointment of responsible persons, and also for compliance to the performed work of groups on electrical safety of the workers listed in the job specification.
39. Works in the operating electroinstallations are carried out according to the job specification which form and instructions for its filling are given in appendix 2 to these rules.
In the cases provided by these rules performance of works according to the order is allowed.
Issue of the job specification, order in electroinstallations higher than 1000 V is provided to the workers from administrative technicians having electrical safety group of V in electroinstallations to 1000 V group of the admission IV.
During the urgent works, in case of lack of the faces from administrative technicians authorized by the order (order) on the company issue of job specifications and orders by workers with group of the admission of IV of personnel of this electroinstallation on duty which is drawn up by instruction for the company is allowed.
40. Unauthorized work, and also expansion of the workplaces and amount of task determined by the job specification or the order is not allowed.
41. Accomplishment of any works in electroinstallations in the action area of other job specification is approved with the works manager or with the operator if the head is not appointed.
Approval is drawn up on fields of both job specifications by the signature of heads (producers) of works.
42. Need of appointment of the works manager during other works determines person the issuing job specification.
43. The specialists having not lower than V and IV electrical safety group in electroinstallations over 1000 V are appointed works managers.
With works managers it is provided:
1) accomplishment of the security measures specified in the job specification and their sufficiency, for the additional security measures taken by it;
2) completeness and quality of the target instructing of crew including which is carried out allowing and the operator;
3) electrical safety and safety working from other production factors.
44. The admission on workplace is performed by personnel on duty in which operational management there is electroinstallation and is responsible in working hours for:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.