of July 24, 2019 No. 955
About approval of requirements to the automated information system of registration of airborne transportations, to the databases which are its part, to the information and telecommunication network ensuring functioning of the specified automated information system, to her operator, and also measures for the information security containing in it and procedure for its functioning
According to Item 8 of article 105 of the Air code of the Russian Federation the Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve the enclosed requirements to the automated information system of registration of airborne transportations, to the databases which are its part, to the information and telecommunication network ensuring functioning of the specified automated information system, to her operator, and also measures for the information security containing in it and procedure for its functioning.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 24, 2019 No. 955
1. This document regarding determination of requirements to the automated information systems of registration of airborne transportations (further - the automated systems) and to their operators is developed taking into account the provisions established by Appendix 9 to the Convention on international civil aviation of December 7, 1944 and the Federal Law "About Personal Data".
2. The automated systems as complex of the independent systems (components) interacting among themselves shall provide:
sovereignty of the Russian Federation over information flows in case of accomplishment of domestic airborne transportations on the basis of operation in the territory of the Russian Federation domestic components of the automated systems the organizations - residents of the Russian Federation;
confidentiality of personal data of passengers;
implementation of measures of counteraction to acts of illegal intervention in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of ensuring transport safety;
storage and display of information on flight timetable, availability of places, rates and charges on runs of carriers;
armoring and sale (registration) of domestic airborne transportations and additional services for passengers with the subsequent storage of records about passengers;
passenger check-in and baggage in case of accomplishment of domestic airborne transportations.
3. Shall be part of the automated systems including:
help information systems;
inventory reservations systems;
recording systems of passengers and baggage;
the automated distributive (distributive) systems;
systems of settlement.
4. Help information systems shall provide accumulating and data storage about rates, charges and the schedule of movement of air vehicles and provision of the specified data to operators of reservations systems of airborne transportations and federal executive bodies.
5. Inventory reservations systems shall provide:
input and adjustment of information on the schedule of movement of air vehicles, rates and charges, conditions of application of rates and charges, configuration of air vehicles and the other information concerning conditions of airborne transportation;
placement, storage, information processing about availability of places on runs of carriers on booking classes, configuration of the air vehicle;
provision of information on availability of places on runs of carriers on the requests arriving from the automated distributive (distributive) systems and other systems for the purpose of armoring, sale (registration) of airborne transportations and additional services for passengers;
storage of information about armoring in the form of records about passengers in the database of records about passengers, and also archive of armoring with possibility of receipt of information in the form of standard files for use in other systems;
registration and storage of entries of electronic tickets and orders of different charges in the database of electronic tickets which is constituent of inventory reservations system.
6. The recording systems of passengers and baggage using databases of records about passengers of inventory reservations systems shall provide servicing of passengers on runs of carriers, including:
procedure of passenger check-in and baggage;
the procedure of end-to-end (transfer) passenger check-in on runs of the carriers which are carrying out joint public conveyance according to the agreements signed between them;
landing control procedure;
procedure of lining of the air vehicle;
preparation of documentation for aircraft crew.
7. The automated distributive (distributive) systems shall provide:
provision of information on the schedule, rates and charges, rules of their application and the other information connected with registration of airborne transportations;
interaction with inventory reservations systems for receipt of information on availability of places on runs and the subsequent armoring of airborne transportations;
storage of information about armoring in the form of records about passengers, and also archive of armoring.
8. Systems of settlement shall provide:
release of carriage documents and assignment of unique identification numbers by it;
provision to carriers and other participants of transportation process of access to data on the sold (drawn-up) airborne transportations for the purpose of execution of the reporting and implementation of settlement;
carrying out settlement between carriers and other participants of transportation process for the sold (drawn-up) airborne transportations, data storage about passengers and details of carriage documents.
9. Databases and the processing computer systems (servers), databases of the systems providing registration of domestic airborne transportations of passengers shall be located in the territory of the Russian Federation.
In case of registration of domestic airborne transportations of the passengers who are carried out by the Russian carriers within agreements on joint operation of runs, databases and computer systems (servers) of systems of settlement processing them can be located outside the territory of the Russian Federation on condition of processing exception in them personal data of passengers in case of registration of domestic airborne transportations.
10. Operators of the automated systems shall be registered as legal entities in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation, to be residents of the Russian Federation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.