of October 10, 2019 No. 861
About approval of the General technical regulation about safety of the drinking water packed in reservoirs
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation", for the purpose of establishment of single requirements to safety of the drinking water packed in reservoirs, the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve the General technical regulation about safety of the drinking water packed in reservoirs, and the scheme of its implementation according to appendices No. 1 and 2.
Enact the General technical regulation about safety of the drinking water packed in reservoirs after eighteen months from the date of its official publication.
2. Take into consideration that according to requirements of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation" with enforcement of technical regulations the accepted earlier regulating documents on standardization on products specified in them and services lose binding character and acquire voluntariness of application.
3. To the Uzstandart agency together with authorized bodies to take measures for cancellation of binding character and ensuring voluntariness in case of application of regulating documents on standardization of the drinking water packed in reservoirs from the date of enforcement of the General technical regulation approved by this resolution in accordance with the established procedure.
4. To provide to Uzbekozikovkatholding holding company, the Uzstandart Agency together with National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan broad informing the population, bodies of the public and economic board, subjects of entrepreneurship about the purposes, content and procedure for application of the approved General technical regulation.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the adviser to the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan concerning development of agrarian and food spheres A. D. Vakhabov and the Secretariat concerning development fuel and energy and key branches of the industry of the Cabinet of Ministers.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of October 10, 2019 No. 861
1. This General technical regulation about safety of the drinking water packed in reservoirs (further - the Technical regulation), is accepted for the purpose of establishment of mandatory requirements to production processes, storages, transportations, realization and utilizations (including destructions), to marking and packaging of the drinking water which is packed up in the reservoir (further - drinking water) released in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
a) objects of technical regulation which list and the description contains the Technical regulation;
b) requirements to safety of objects of technical regulation;
c) rules of identification of objects of technical regulation for the purposes of application of the Technical regulation;
d) requirements to terminology, packaging, marking of drinking water, including requirements to information on the name, structure and consumer properties provided to consumers on packaging of these products and in accompanying documents.
a) natural mineral water:
table natural mineral water;
medicinal natural mineral water;
medical and table natural mineral water;
natural mineral water of natural aeration;
b) the conditioned drinking water;
c) natural drinking water;
d) water for baby food.
4. This Technical regulation does not extend on:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.